PDA

View Full Version : Er...should I be worried or? oo

drgndesu
02-06-2011, 06:54 PM
So hey everyone. New player here and I got a question. I was on my way to do a quest while on the way I ran into a lvl 20+ dead character. That made me curious so I took a screenshot of it, but then I got a warning from my antivirus (norton) saying "auto_protect has detected Bloodhound.Exploit.13 - status blocked". I tried clicking the scroll down menu besides the character's name, but it didn't work.

I never hear of hacks/keylogs directly from a screenshot, but nowadays there are hacks for anything using anything so better be safe. Can you get hacked from taking a screenshot? should I be worried about a possible hacking threat or I'm just paranoid? :confused: In case you're wondering, I was not on a war server or anything so seeing a dead char in the middle of nowhere was pretty weird.
Thank you all for your replies.

sn0wXz
02-06-2011, 06:57 PM
lol hypochondriac

Rowe
02-06-2011, 07:09 PM
lvl 20 dead person is common considering mobs can kill people at that lvl.

what do you use to take a SS ?

Rastan
02-06-2011, 07:11 PM
lol hypochondriac

idk...some guy just beat someone at a pvp and lost 20m after it,anything is possible!!!

drgndesu
02-06-2011, 07:26 PM
@sn0wXz: w/e, better safe than sorry

@Rowe: I guess it is, and I use a snipping tool that came with my computer, I got the warning the second I took the screenshot. The thing is after a lil while I went to check her location see if she was still around and such, she wasn't, then came running back and died right in the spot with no monsters around ('cause I had killed them) if there are no monsters, why is she dying, is what puzzles me.

@Rastan lol ;( I know with hackers you never know what to expect...sigh

Roxlyn
02-06-2011, 07:40 PM
rox is sleepy...

cerverus3
02-06-2011, 09:13 PM
go to sleep rox