PDA

View Full Version : Is there a maintence now or is my PC just fail?

I3athtub
02-06-2011, 11:18 PM
Is there a maintence now or is my PC just fail?

Chris
02-06-2011, 11:20 PM
i think there should be.. theres maintenance on sundays now, idk when it ends though, i think in an hour possibly? i think the times are 8pm - 1am pacific, but i could be wrong :S

Jelly
Yes, and yes.

zomgOmglol
both probably.
and a third option where you're a fail also

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-06-2011, 11:21 PM
Bro u asked this like last week cawkhead. Maintenance is on sunday cawkbreath. they moved the date like long ass time ago

Chris
02-06-2011, 11:21 PM
Bro u asked this like last week cawkhead. Maintenance is on sunday cawkbreath. they moved the date like long ass time ago

pikachu > you, k bic boi

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-06-2011, 11:24 PM
pikachu > you, k bic boi

Nope babe i obv dabes

I3athtub
02-06-2011, 11:27 PM
both probably.
and a third option where you're a fail also

Fail like the day ur father squeezed the sperms into ur Mother to give birth to such a lame A S S

I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ the post if u do not have anything useful to say

No i can not make u

but if u do post again F u c k you in advance, what ever be ur comments

I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥en fail noob FA

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-06-2011, 11:27 PM
fail like the day ur father squeezed the sperms into ur mother to give birth to such a lame a s s

i love you >.<♥i love you >.<♥i love you >.<♥i love you >.<♥ the post if u do not have anything useful to say

no i can not make u

but if u do post again f u c k you in advance, what ever be ur comments

i love you >.<♥i love you >.<♥i love you >.<♥en fail noob fa

u mad bro

Chris
02-06-2011, 11:28 PM
Fail like the day ur father squeezed the sperms into ur Mother to give birth to such a lame A S S

I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ the post if u do not have anything useful to say

No i can not make u

but if u do post again F u c k you in advance, what ever be ur comments

I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥en fail noob FA

:O 911 he's scaring me

I3athtub
02-06-2011, 11:29 PM
u mad bro

Dude what did i ask or say other then a flat question

that ends with Yes or no

Not on the other guys who post normal

but it isnt nessarry to get on the posts and just decide to offend some1 random.

I mean WTF, is that his way of getting attention

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-06-2011, 11:31 PM
Dude what did i ask or say other then a flat question

that ends with Yes or no

Not on the other guys who post normal

but it isnt nessarry to get on the posts and just decide to offend some1 random.

I mean WTF, is that his way of getting attention[/B]
U tell me

xEtherx
02-06-2011, 11:31 PM
Is there a maintence now or is my PC just fail?

Yes there is a M/A right now. Stop being so addicted.

Yes your PC is probably crap. stop wasting money on this game and buy something like this.
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7200594&csid=_22

I just did but i doubled up the Video cards for Xfire and HD's to run in raid.
I have a better PWS to use. Looking forward to it but not looking forward to windows 7. ( Sorry I'm a diehard XP fan )

Chris
02-06-2011, 11:33 PM
yes there is a m/a right now. Stop being so addicted.

Yes your pc is probably crap. Stop wasting money on this game and buy something like this.
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?edpno=7200594&csid=_22

i just did but i doubled up the video cards for xfire and hd's to run in raid.
I have a better pws to use. Looking forward to it but not looking forward to windows 7. ( sorry i'm a diehard xp fan )

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-06-2011, 11:33 PM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ikrr????????????

I3athtub
02-06-2011, 11:38 PM
Yes there is a M/A right now. Stop being so addicted.

Yes your PC is probably crap. stop wasting money on this game and buy something like this.
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7200594&csid=_22

I just did but i doubled up the Video cards for Xfire and HD's to run in raid.
I have a better PWS to use. Looking forward to it but not looking forward to windows 7. ( Sorry I'm a diehard XP fan )

LOL this is not PC, this is my office PC, i tried to login to open a personal shop while I did something

but i have been getting errors, so i assumed so, just wanted to confirm that there was maintence.

Yes my Office PC sux, i see all +5 and above armors in wierd unified reflected colors, My home Laptop kicks A S S, super speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeed\
Liek a ferrari.

btw thank u for the link im checkin it out

so dw abt it

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-06-2011, 11:38 PM
ha

xEtherx
02-06-2011, 11:39 PM
never had a problem with asus. They are an OCer's dream. Not a big fan of XFX but meh ati dominates now days vs Nvidia. If you know what your doing with XP its way better then vista.

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-06-2011, 11:40 PM
never had a problem with asus. They are an ocer's dream. Not a big fan of xfx but meh ati dominates now days vs nvidia. If you know what your doing with xp its way better then vista.

nope

xEtherx
02-06-2011, 11:41 PM
My home Laptop kicks A S S, super speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeed\
Liek a ferrari.

btw thank u for the link im checkin it out

Laptop + active gaming = dead laptop. just FYI

Death316
/trolling kaka meint need to end dam it Q.Q

TouchMyOneInchBeast
laptop + active gaming = dead laptop. Just fyi

nope no

I3athtub
02-06-2011, 11:47 PM
Laptop + active gaming = dead laptop. just FYI

Cheap laptop= gets owned

GOOD Laptop= Owns

Laptops, r like horses, the good ones r Stallions and the cheap ones r Mules lol
they have a life span ofc, they will die in time anyways, so active gaming will not kill it
esp. if u dont use it.

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-06-2011, 11:49 PM
Cheap laptop= gets owned

GOOD Laptop= Owns

Laptops, r like horses, the good ones r doable and the cheap ones I have sex with lol
they have a life span ofc, they will die in time anyways, so active gaming will not kill it
esp. if u dont use it.
ur sick tbh

xEtherx
02-06-2011, 11:50 PM
Cheap laptop= gets owned

GOOD Laptop= Owns

Laptops, r like horses, the good ones r Stallions and the cheap ones r Mules lol
esp. if u dont use it.

gaming doesn't kill laptops its the heat that does. active games play for extended periods of time without moving so unless your playing on a cooling pad your going thru parts way before their time. Can they game yes. is it better to spend you money on an actual PC vs a " Gaming laptop " Absolutely.

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-06-2011, 11:51 PM
gaming doesn't kill laptops its the heat that does unless your playing on a cooling pad your going thru parts way before their time. Can they game yes. is it better to spend you money on an actual PC vs a " Gaming laptop " Absolutely.

Nurd

Chris
02-06-2011, 11:52 PM
Nurd

i love him >.<<3 moar, OWNED

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-06-2011, 11:53 PM
i love him >.<<3 moar, OWNED

love who

I3athtub
02-06-2011, 11:57 PM
Dude, PC is great for gaming, cuz u can upgrade any new hardware and keep ur PC a rocket

but PC is like a tank, stuck on one spot

I like playing in different spots and for the heat

i just put two bottle lids on each corner from the back side

and it does the job perfectly, the Laptop over heat only when u block teh wind circulation of teh fan.

keep it open and ur all good. Plus Laptops always have insurance,
And overheat cases r always sucessful for insurance.

I3athtub
02-06-2011, 11:57 PM
ur sick tbh

i am not.

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-06-2011, 11:58 PM
k w/e

xEtherx
02-07-2011, 12:00 AM
Bottlecaps? WTH are you a mexican? go buy a cooling pad bro.

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-07-2011, 12:01 AM
Bottlecaps? WTH are you a mexican? go buy a cooling pad bro.

He cant afford it obv stupid

I3athtub
02-07-2011, 12:10 AM
He cant afford it obv stupid

LOL!

No I can afford a cooling pad, just lazy to get one

Plus they r doin the job just fine, and cause of that, i keep on forgetting the neccessity of buying one.
LOL mexican