PDA

View Full Version : To: EstSoft Whining/Raging Thread

FelixFelice
02-07-2011, 09:09 AM
Ok gonna Rage for a moment. Bear with me.

1. What are you doing Est? While OGP may have s u c ked to high heaven with the Corrupt GMs and bad support, I don't see why/how you are doing worse than them.

First off, what is with the terrible events? AP Challenge event... seriously? Where are the Pandas? How about an event for mercenary cards(oh wait there are none), maybe a sigmetal event +15 weapon challenge. Heck, I'd take the festival coin event over this crap. Maybe copy Warcraft so I can get me a Night-Elf-Mohawk or something.

Second, how about some forum moderation? Every other topic, there is a pic of something that ought not be there. There are people selling alz and toons for cash in the trade forums. I mean they are doing it blatantly. Like, I WANT CASH. And don't get me started on the trolls. There are even some threads around that still have the p o r n advertisements in them from that time we got spammed. Maybe ban people, delete threads, etc.

Third, did you release server and account transfers to ruin the game. Everyone in their mom is selling their accounts and toons. I guess you figured that since the game is going down you better get you cut eh? That would explain the character and account binding drops. Est, " You can sell it... if you pay us first."

2. Where is the rest of the update? You advertised this BIG mercenary update and it literally did NOTHING besides increasing the drop rate in two dungeons and making the rest worthless. You have this interesting video on the main website that shows the new DX dungeon and the other mercenaries. Where are they. It's been out in Korea for like 3 months. How about an update. I guess you realized that the update was halfassed. Only 15 mercenaries on full release, what a joke. Maybe while you are at it you can un-gimp crafting, war, add a new war map, and make it possible to make level 2 and 3 blended runes.

3. What is with the cash shop? Seriously? Firstly, give us our frontier stones back. Don't tell me to go to Walgreens or a 7-Eleven to buy a $10 go cash card. Those places are near impossible to find not to mention out of the way. Just put it in the cash shop and take my money. Second, don't act like we are stupid and can't see what other versions have in their cash shops. Give us the hangers, upgrade protection, navy suit, new blessing beads, and the oaths. Maybe listen to some people and do the rotation right. Hat shop maybe. Bring back N.A.S. Rotate the T-Point shop.

4. We are the CONSUMERS. You are supposed to please us and keep us coming back. Not take our money and give us the finger. Whatever. I'm gonna quit anyways. Cabal 2 will probably be terrible like this too if YOU run it. Whatever. I'll be playing Blade and Soul anyways along with my PS3 games. Enjoy this P.O.S. people.

EDIT: AND FIX THIS STUPID CENSOR. THIS > I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ < IS ANNOYING!!!

zomgOmglol
02-07-2011, 10:01 AM
+1

CuteReign
02-07-2011, 10:02 AM
+2

Mat
02-07-2011, 10:05 AM
hey, cooltruestory

Mat
02-07-2011, 10:21 AM
no, theyre doing pretty terrible in terms of getting new players...all theyre doing is losing veteran players like myself and many others, this game WILL be dead in a matter of a few months if they don't do something quick.

Rastan
02-07-2011, 10:21 AM

1. What are you doing Est? While OGP may have s u c ked to high heaven with the Corrupt GMs and bad support, I don't see why/how you are doing worse than them.

First off, what is with the terrible events? AP Challenge event... seriously? Where are the Pandas? How about an event for mercenary cards(oh wait there are none), maybe a sigmetal event +15 weapon challenge. Heck, I'd take the festival coin event over this crap. Maybe copy Warcraft so I can get me a Night-Elf-Mohawk or something.

Second, how about some forum moderation? Every other topic, there is a pic of something that ought not be there. There are people selling alz and toons for cash in the trade forums. I mean they are doing it blatantly. Like, I WANT CASH. And don't get me started on the trolls. There are even some threads around that still have the p o r n advertisements in them from that time we got spammed. Maybe ban people, delete threads, etc.

Third, did you release server and account transfers to ruin the game. Everyone in their mom is selling their accounts and toons. I guess you figured that since the game is going down you better get you cut eh? That would explain the character and account binding drops. Est, " You can sell it... if you pay us first."

2. Where is the rest of the update? You advertised this BIG mercenary update and it literally did NOTHING besides increasing the drop rate in two dungeons and making the rest worthless. You have this interesting video on the main website that shows the new DX dungeon and the other mercenaries. Where are they. It's been out in Korea for like 3 months. How about an update. I guess you realized that the update was halfassed. Only 15 mercenaries on full release, what a joke. Maybe while you are at it you can un-gimp crafting, war, add a new war map, and make it possible to make level 2 and 3 blended runes.

3. What is with the cash shop? Seriously? Firstly, give us our frontier stones back. Don't tell me to go to Walgreens or a 7-Eleven to buy a $10 go cash card. Those places are near impossible to find not to mention out of the way. Just put it in the cash shop and take my money. Second, don't act like we are stupid and can't see what other versions have in their cash shops. Give us the hangers, upgrade protection, navy suit, new blessing beads, and the oaths. Maybe listen to some people and do the rotation right. Hat shop maybe. Bring back N.A.S. Rotate the T-Point shop.

4. We are the CONSUMERS. You are supposed to please us and keep us coming back. Not take our money and give us the finger. Whatever. I'm gonna quit anyways. Cabal 2 will probably be terrible like this too if YOU run it. Whatever. I'll be playing Blade and Soul anyways along with my PS3 games. Enjoy this P.O.S. people.

EDIT: AND FIX THIS STUPID CENSOR. THIS > I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ < IS ANNOYING!!!

sounds familiar

why is it like this you ask?......... simple,EST makes money by keeping players from reaching their full potential,standard buisness practice.

Mat
02-07-2011, 10:24 AM
sounds familiar

why is it like this you ask?......... simple,EST makes money by keeping players from reaching their full potential,standard buisness practice.

howd my post end up in front of urs when i reponded to it?
wtf

Mishon
02-07-2011, 10:27 AM
Throwing facts around Isn't considered whining :)

Rastan
02-07-2011, 10:43 AM
no, theyre doing pretty terrible in terms of getting new players...all theyre doing is losing veteran players like myself and many others, this game WILL be dead in a matter of a few months if they don't do something quick.

it's not that hard of a process,just make everything they keep a stranglehold on common.

ask yourself......why is it that a rol2 (a level 53 ring) is so ing rare,yet 1 slot osm is so ing common that a players first reaction is to either break it down for mats or npc it,the same thing could be said about force cores....have you run an FT lately?,yeah....'nuff said

wtf

copypasta/deletepost/re-post to get rid of that annoying "last edited on" crap on the bottom,that is starting to piss me off

avbhat
02-07-2011, 10:55 AM
wtf

+3

xEtherx
02-07-2011, 11:09 AM

It already is dead.

xEtherx
02-07-2011, 11:22 AM
sounds familiar

If they were smart they would make it so that High end gear and end game gear were obtainable and then make it so the truely epic stuff were unique items like lycanus/drosnin that would be slightly better then forcium defense. Imagine sets of armor with stats similar to a lycanus weapon ( example: WI Lycanus Gloves 3% amp/ 5%amp/ HP steal 3% slotted/2slotted ) . Also another idea would be instead of the gear being for just wizzy, FB, FS etc make it drop generalized that becomes matrial, battle, or armor to suite the class when picked up ( example: Lycanus helm of DB 12%cd/ 7%cd/ 6% rate slotted/2 slotted ) it would eliminate gaining gear that is character bound but not usable by the character it dropped for. It would also keep the random luck aspect of the game in the stats of those unique gear items.

Of course some R&D would have to be put into these items to make them not to over powered ( such as not being able to exceed 42%cd, 10% amp, 15% rate, etc ) Also making these items un extendable would also help keep luck in the game and control over their OP potential.

Mat
02-07-2011, 11:24 AM
ether didnt u post that u quit and most of ur wiz gears gone?

why u still on forums bruh

LSW
02-07-2011, 03:16 PM
+1

ShinRyuhi
02-07-2011, 03:28 PM
yea i keep coming back to the forums just to see who else has quit but i refuse to play anymore

ShinRyuhi
02-07-2011, 03:29 PM
money-grubbin EST =.=

devilwolf
02-07-2011, 03:33 PM
+4

xEtherx
02-07-2011, 03:36 PM
ether didnt u post that u quit and most of ur wiz gears gone?

why u still on forums bruh

I have 2 cr+2, my suit and eos7 to sell then yeah I'm done. So until then your my personal entertainer mat. Well until next monday anyway. lol

MoreBeef
02-07-2011, 03:40 PM
I think he's gonna win the Best Forum Ever contest with this.

I'd vote for this thread!

ShinRyuhi
02-07-2011, 03:42 PM
holy crap i can not wait till those new games come out and i can officially put this game and those GMs behind me...no decent gamer deserves this ._.

you heard me daisy
you heard me sky
all you other gms idk and idc about you heard me.

maybe for once you can take the players' words seriously. have fun making $3.00 an hour at a lemonade stand
after you are trashed by all the leaving players. and we will see who has the last laugh.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9813/youfailb.jpg
take it in.

xEtherx
02-07-2011, 03:53 PM

Looks like matrimoney in his uniform ready for work. With his fixation with the joker I think he has a clown fetish. Whats the matter Mat can get it up without the makeup and big shoes on.

ShinRyuhi
02-07-2011, 04:08 PM

Looks like matrimoney in his uniform ready for work. With his fixation with the joker I think he has a clown fetish. Whats the matter Mat can get it up without the makeup and big shoes on.

you made me lol xD

LɐthalH
02-07-2011, 04:19 PM

I love it when people talk with their unintelligible retard-babble. Oh capitalism, how you shine so bright.

ReknoWunzz
02-07-2011, 05:34 PM

i lol'd. hard..

FelixFelice
02-07-2011, 07:48 PM
I love it when people talk with their unintelligible retard-babble. Oh capitalism, how you shine so bright.

Oh please educate me oh great one... Seriously, you are one of the worst trolls here. Don't you have better things to do with your time? Guess not. Sad. I weep for you my friend.

On a different note, surprised so many people replied lol.

Lelouch
02-07-2011, 07:58 PM
Lol @ another whine thread, when will you s move on?

FelixFelice
02-07-2011, 08:10 PM
Lol @ another whine thread, when will you s move on?

Totally moving on. Just sticking around until I xfer toons to buddies and MvC3 comes out.

Tramier
02-07-2011, 08:26 PM
have to agree with this thread, the merc update was exciting for a whole 2 or 3 hours, we need some new dungeons or something

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-07-2011, 10:31 PM
Est Soft is a fawking Beast company and they are doing their job correctly. Don't blame estsoft for your Contardedness k bro?

Rastan
02-08-2011, 01:49 AM
Est Soft is a fawking Beast company and they are doing their job correctly.

This right here was very detrimental to the cause

Soryuha
02-08-2011, 01:52 AM
Agreed with everything you posted Felix.
I was gonna quit, figure this game is dying, but changed my mind and have decided to just keep playing.

Seriously miss the panda's, boars and crag turtles being in the maps. Those were fun events.

Anyway, could always have a massive rebellion from players. Happened to NCsoft's Aion where players made nubs and spawned all in one map which shut down the server. Heard GMs came on and were spawning bosses to kill off players and reduce the overload.
But to me, I just figure we could do something rather than nothing and just quit. Most of the people quitting are old players who actually like[d] this game. :\

Rs071822
02-08-2011, 02:03 AM
Money talks guys.....if u know what i mean....

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-08-2011, 02:57 AM
this right here was very detrimental to the cause

ikr

Valdoroth
02-08-2011, 03:05 AM
You don't have to let a game fall apart to earn money. Look at Blizzard Entertainment.

For epic drops you ppl complain baout being hard to get. It's y they are epic. If they were smart, they would raise the NPC value of all crafted items so all those fail items can actually earn you alz. I agree that the lyc items have too low of base for how lame of options they usually give. Its like getting an osm weapon in a dungeon that drops redosmium as it's minimum.

You have valid points felixfelice:
The events do usually s.uck, but hey, EST doesn't listen to its players like it should. Awarding players for forum threads is pretty useless and a waste of time.

Account trading is honestly stupid for items. Character-Binding items is the worst idea ever. I'd rather have them account bound so I can actually use some of the items I get for my alts, or if I make an alt.

About that hair: they had at one point said they would release new items each month for that type of thing. Its been 5 months at least since they added any new ones. more character changingthings = more diversity = more fun environment.

They seriously need GA's or something to help clean the forums and scan the chs for botters (which however stimulate the economy by providing cheap mats for crafters)

@ ppllike mat that double post knowing full how to edit: use the edit button. I hope the GM's actually read their own rules and do something about all the double posting. It's really annoying.

For drop rates again: I agree some items have far too low rates like formula cards that are actually used/ needed, the +2 critical/luck rings (which have the Merg and Runt rings now that are more common and better) and crafting mats for higher lvled maps (not too much though).

Rastan
02-08-2011, 03:48 AM
I agree that the lyc items have too low of base for how lame of options they usually give.

I don't know,something tells me that if you extend a non-slot or slotted lycanus wep that all the options increase,quick,someone use an sehh on one and educate the community!!

For drop rates again: I agree some items have far too low rates like formula cards that are actually used/ needed, the +2 critical/luck rings (which have the Merg and Runt rings now that are more common and better) and crafting mats for higher lvled maps (not too much though).

+1....they're level 53 rings

stealth305
02-08-2011, 05:32 AM
Cabal forums is a better game than Cabal.
+1 to youuu! lol

MandaloreTheIndomitible
02-08-2011, 06:29 AM
You don't have to let a game fall apart to earn money. Look at Blizzard Entertainment.

They seriously need GA's or something to help clean the forums and scan the chs for botters (which however stimulate the economy by providing cheap mats for crafters)

Indeed, Blizzard canceled StarCraft Ghost cuz they thought it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed more than Mat and Lethal in a sleazy hotel.

They won't make GA'S again because NA Cabal is too Q.Q. My gorgeuyo dress costume was "too much of an advantage over normal players" when I already had another costume. Besides, Est would be to cheap to actually reward/pay for anything that GA'S would do for them lol.

Shinji
02-08-2011, 07:10 AM
http://desertpeace.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/obama-hope1.jpg

Unsanctified
02-08-2011, 07:15 AM
Cabal for life this game is great!!!!!!!!!!

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-08-2011, 08:52 AM
Cabal for life this game is great!!!!!!!!!!

Get a life. Go play Real life. It's more fun unless you're also a loser there. Then you're just hopeless

Chifang
02-08-2011, 12:08 PM
+1 all the way.