PDA

View Full Version : GA accounts were investigated

ForumStarla
04-22-2010, 09:46 AM
The GM's went through the GA accounts.

For some reason they took most of my rewards. Not sure why... no more Santa Starla or lollipops I guess :( They took some things and not others. I'm sort of annoyed they took the rewards that I worked for (costumes etc.) since ESTsoft had approved the reward list to begin with. I'm not QQ'ing tho, honestly.

At least I didn't loose a bike like Gough though (wasn't even a reward either lol... it was his bike).

I'd send a help desk ticket but the support team hasn't answered any of our tickets or forum messages. So doesn't seem like much point.

But anyways, Lute's orb is gone and any other stuff we got from watcher-ness. Just letting you guys know <3

YumCookies
04-22-2010, 09:47 AM
-Sigh- Queue 20+ flame threads about Lute's orb...

ForumStarla
04-22-2010, 09:53 AM
-Sigh- Queue 20+ flame threads about Lute's orb...
Don't seem like much there is much point considering it's gone now lol

EzSeleneEz
04-22-2010, 09:53 AM
wow....... taking stuff like weapons and such that weren't supposed to be given out is one thing.... but taking the costume rewards ga's got with their points? really?

GoughGhan
04-22-2010, 09:54 AM
Took my items too, that were actual rewards. And one item that wasn't.......

YumCookies
04-22-2010, 09:54 AM

No it's not that XD
There's just going to be troll threads like
"LOL@LUTES ORB GONE"
"so i herd...lute had a 7/20 orb"
etc. :P

IllusionistZ
04-22-2010, 09:56 AM
not to QQ, but for you guys and girls that were a GA how come you guys recieved items for services you did? I thought GA positions were a free services you people were providing and our own free will? Just asking

Lute
04-22-2010, 09:56 AM
Just an fyi, yes I had a 7amp 20dmg forcy +7 orb. I could go on and explain when this all happened if anyone really wants or I feel the need to. It is officially gone now. Also while everyone was making all the threads raging about it I didn't bother posting anything because I was waiting on a help desk that I had previously sent in ASKING for it to be removed once ESTsoft had taken over.

Matrimoney
04-22-2010, 09:57 AM
No it's not that XD
There's just going to be troll threads like
"LOL@LUTES ORB GONE"
"so i herd...lute had a 7/20 orb"
etc. :P

So what was with this orb anyway? It was a 7 amp 20 dmg forcium orb? How did he aquire that orb?

Also, my thoughts on your rewards being gone are this- You signed up to be a GA thinking you wouldn't get any rewards, all of the GA's said that on the forums. Why are you complaining that you're back to where you started before being a GA? If they took items that were yours, I'm sure they'll fix it, but as for all of the free items you guys got...I honestly don't think any of you should have gotten them in the first place, even IF they were only costumes. Some people had to actually pay money for the items you guys got. Like I said, being a GA was about helping the community and asking for nothing in return, not helping the community and getting paid for it.

[GM] Jamie
04-22-2010, 09:58 AM
You don't read announcement guyz

ChaosWars
04-22-2010, 09:59 AM
EST should do something with thier respone to the HD ticket.

GoughGhan
04-22-2010, 10:00 AM
The items I can care less on, the fact that they took my bike that dropped for me in EoDB1f, in which I +6'd it....(I couldn't get it to +7 no matter what I tried) I did ask the GM at the time to make it account bound so I wouldn't sell it. Guess that was a bad idea. I mean seriously if I got a bike from OGP don't you think I would have gotten it +7?

YumCookies
04-22-2010, 10:00 AM
Jamie;24452']You don't read announcement guyz

For those too lazy to even bother to look:

Jamie']
Hello CABAL Players,

I also know you have been waiting for our status on GA System for a long while.
It is time to clear all the flames and argues on the GA system to show you the specific decision.

As our silence of recent days represents that, ESTsoft do not have any plan to maintain GA System under our current management. However, we do not deny GA’s great work in past to improve CABAL community quality better and expect them to add current CABAL community more.
During today’s M/A, we have removed all the GA signboard in the game and taken away the [GA] title of the each GA characters. The items given to GA characters by OGP have been also taken away since it is unfair for other general users (their items being modified with extremely higher stats than all others). A Rename Card have been sent to all the [GA] characters to change their name as what they want.

I hope no more flames and offences are going on the forum, especially for the [GA] things.

Thank you for your understandings and interests for CABAL.

CABAL Support Team

And Gough, that s D: T_T

Matrimoney
04-22-2010, 10:03 AM
So in other words, because you guys mooched free items off of OGP and had gotten Forcium 17% amp gloves, and 20/7 Foricum Orb, you guys no longer deserve any free items that OGP gave you.

During today’s M/A, we have removed all the GA signboard in the game and taken away the [GA] title of the each GA characters. The items given to GA characters by OGP have been also taken away since it is unfair for other general users (their items being modified with extremely higher stats than all others). A Rename Card have been sent to all the [GA] characters to change their name as what they want.

Look at the bold/italic...you guys deserved to have the freebs taken away.

GoughGhan, why would you ask the GM's to make your bike account bound..? If you FOUND the bike it had nothing to do with the GA's, asking them to account bind it is pretty fishy.

YumCookies
04-22-2010, 10:04 AM
So in other words, because you guys mooched free items off of OGP and had gotten Forcium 17% amp gloves, and 20/7 Foricum Orb, you guys no longer deserve any free items that OGP gave you.

GoughGhan, why would you ask the GM's to make your bike account bound..? If you FOUND the bike it had nothing to do with the GA's, asking them to account bind it is pretty fishy.

Probably so hackers wouldn't take it from him..? o.o

GoughGhan
04-22-2010, 10:06 AM
Probably so hackers wouldn't take it from him..? o.o

That and because I have a tendency to sell items I should keep. Yea I know kind of sketchy, but if they can view drop logs from as far back as I told them they should see it.

Matrimoney
04-22-2010, 10:07 AM
That and because I have a tendency to sell items I should keep. Yea I know kind of sketchy, but if they can view drop logs from as far back as I told them they should see it.

Maybe you're just lying? We'll see in time, if they don't give it back then you lied.

ForumStarla
04-22-2010, 10:08 AM
Jamie;24452']You don't read announcement guyz
And you didn't take my German costume and Gorguryeo Dress. Both where rewards. Oh, and the black board on my force blader.

ForumStarla
04-22-2010, 10:09 AM

lol my costumes were normal...

and I didn't know you did that Gough =\

YumCookies
04-22-2010, 10:10 AM
Maybe you're just lying? We'll see in time, if they don't give it back then you lied.

I doubt Gough would lie over something as petty as a bike.

GoughGhan
04-22-2010, 10:11 AM

Which is why I gave them the approximate month period it dropped....And hoping their drop logs go back that far so they can confirm it.

inkeh
04-22-2010, 10:11 AM
Jaime, you should try to be a bit more precise with your point because right now, I have no idea what the correlation is between your statement and the lost items - especially the one that actually belonged to the player.
------------------------------------
I'd say don't bother with sending them help desk tickets because
a.) they don't care
b.) they can barely understand and speak English.

Matrimoney
04-22-2010, 10:12 AM
Which is why I gave them the approximate month period it dropped....And hoping their drop logs go back that far so they can confirm it.

Or they can just look at the logs and see if you were GIVEN the bike...

YumCookies
04-22-2010, 10:16 AM
Jaime, you should try to be a bit more precise with your point because right now, I have no idea what the correlation is between your statement and the lost items - especially the one that actually belonged to the player.
------------------------------------
I'd say don't bother with sending them help desk tickets because
a.) they don't care
b.) they can barely understand and speak English.

The lost items are GA rewards
The modified stat items were illegitimate GM given items

If you took the time to read the announcement, you would know o.o

ForumStarla
04-22-2010, 10:19 AM
The bike was Gough's but I can understand them taking it if he had it modified by a GM. :(
Why did they take my rewards just because I was a GA? There are just regular watchers with rewards too... I wonder if they had theirs removed as well. o.O

inkeh
04-22-2010, 10:24 AM
I know they said they're gonna take away GM items but the whole act of taking away the rewards was pretty much uncalled for. I'm not a GA and I was never exactly on the same side as them but it just seems like a douche move by ESTSoft's team. Completely unappreciated if you ask me.

MandaloreTheIndomitible
04-22-2010, 10:25 AM
The bike was Gough's but I can understand them taking it if he had it modified by a GM. :(
Why did they take my rewards just because I was a GA? There are just regular watchers with rewards too... I wonder if they had theirs removed as well. o.O
No, I still have my Costume =/ lol

Matrimoney
04-22-2010, 10:26 AM

You weren't hired by OGP, you were just volunteering...

coolkid
04-22-2010, 10:26 AM
Just an fyi, yes I had a 7amp 20dmg forcy +7 orb. I could go on and explain when this all happened if anyone really wants or I feel the need to. It is officially gone now. Also while everyone was making all the threads raging about it I didn't bother posting anything because I was waiting on a help desk that I had previously sent in ASKING for it to be removed once ESTsoft had taken over.

cool story bro.

NiteFalcon
04-22-2010, 10:32 AM

and volunteers get nothing in return. any GA's that received ANYTHING have no right to complain imo.

SilentM
04-22-2010, 10:33 AM
Gogo is one of the most straight laced people I've seen since the beginning of this damned game. There is no reason for him to lie, and considering how many scumbags have played this game in the past, I know that concept is hard for all the immature so called "men" on this forum to comprehend.

However, all Gogo has ever done is enforce rules, so much so that he has even reported HIMSELF in the past.
For someone like him to lie is highly uncharacteristic.

It's pretty obvious that EST took his bike away because it was modified by GMs (making it account bound). I don't think that is reason enough to take it away though. If he FOUND that like any other person in the game, they should give back what he found and at the very least unbind it.
I hope that all this is settled in the end, because I feel like EST has been making rash decisions.

Matrimoney
04-22-2010, 10:36 AM
Gogo is one of the most straight laced people I've seen since the beginning of this damned game. There is no reason for him to lie, and considering how many scumbags have played this game in the past, I know that concept is hard for all the immature so called "men" on this forum to comprehend.

However, all Gogo has ever done is enforce rules, so much so that he has even reported HIMSELF in the past.
For someone like him to lie is highly uncharacteristic.

It's pretty obvious that EST took his bike away because it was modified by GMs (making it account bound). I don't think that is reason enough to take it away though. If he FOUND that like any other person in the game, they should give back what he found and at the very least unbind it.
I hope that all this is settled in the end, because I feel like EST has been making rash decisions.

He'll get the bike back if it was his, no need to write up essays.

imaNinja
its a game, get over it. not like they took anything away from you in real life.

ForumStarla
Yep. I'm not mad (4srs) but it was just rather odd. The costumes didn't have stats or anything (not sure why ESTsoft posted that they did). And ESTsoft approved of OGPlanet giving them to us. And then they take them from us just because we didn't have Forc Amp like Merc did? Lute didn't lose any of this costumes... not saying he should.

Just is WEIRD. Ok, I'mma go try this new dungeon. :)

Matrimoney
04-22-2010, 10:39 AM
Yep. I'm not mad (4srs) but it was just rather odd. The costumes didn't have stats or anything (not sure why ESTsoft posted that they did). And ESTsoft approved of OGPlanet giving them to us. And then they take them from us just because we didn't have Forc Amp like Merc did? Lute didn't loose any of this costumes... not saying he should.

Just is WEIRD. Ok, I'mma go try this new dungeon. :)

If they took some items away and not others that's bull, but you guys really shouldn't have gotten items in the first place. Don't get me wrong, If I were in your shoes I'd be upset too. OGP gave you guys items for doing something. But at the same time, OGP shouldn't have given you guys anything, ESPECIALLY 17% amp gloves and 7/20 Forc orbs...Yeah, you didn't get items like that, but other GA's did....which was the problem..

SilentM
04-22-2010, 10:39 AM
He'll get the bike back if it was his, no need to write up essays.

If you consider that an essay, then I wonder how you passed English class. /eyeroll

coolkid
04-22-2010, 10:40 AM
Blame the mercury GA's they ruined it for you not estsoft.

Matrimoney
04-22-2010, 10:45 AM
If you consider that an essay, then I wonder how you passed English class. /eyeroll

Seeing as how these forums are usually littered with responses consisting if about 2-5 words, yeah it's an essay compared to 99.9% of the posts on these forums.

Berserk_Fury
04-22-2010, 10:46 AM
and volunteers get nothing in return. any GA's that received ANYTHING have no right to complain imo.

You've obviously never volunteered in your life. Whenever you do, the place that you do it for tends to give you random gifts (usually food, drinks, maybe a small gift certificate). People volunteer without being required to pay anything, but it's only fair to give people little something for the work they do.

I was a watcher back when the program first came out and let me tell you, it takes up a lot of time to get anything done. Most people don't do it just because they don't have anything to do with their time. They do it because otherwise the game would be overrun by bots and hackers (which it still is, but to a much smaller extent). Why is everyone getting so anal about small rewards like costumes being given to GAs?

GoughGhan
04-22-2010, 10:48 AM
Seeing as how these forums are usually littered with responses consisting if about 2-5 words, yeah it's an essay compared to 99.9% of the posts on these forums.

The best thing about this statement, is that it's all completely true. It's rare here that you find one person let alone many people who type in more then a few words. Most of the 2-5 word responses in the forums are nonsense.

Matrimoney
04-22-2010, 10:49 AM
You've obviously never volunteered in your life. Whenever you do, the place that you do it for tends to give you random gifts (usually food, drinks, maybe a small gift certificate). People volunteer without being required to pay anything, but it's only fair to give people little something for the work they do.

I was a watcher back when the program first came out and let me tell you, it takes up a lot of time to get anything done. Most people don't do it just because they don't have anything to do with their time. They do it because otherwise the game would be overrun by bots and hackers (which it still is, but to a much smaller extent). Why is everyone getting so anal about small rewards like costumes being given to GAs?

Food and drinks are kinda essential to live. Getting free gear on Cabal kinda isn't, ya dig? Also, the game would not be overrun...it would just be more annoying. Also, lets be honest here...you guys reported bots that replenished themselves every 3 days. All you did was annoy the botters by having them remake their chars..lol

xoxLadyDeathxox
04-22-2010, 10:49 AM
yay! the special privledges for the brown nosers are gone oooops i mean the helpers

Matrimoney
04-22-2010, 10:51 AM
yay! the special privledges for the brown nosers are gone oooops i mean the helpers

lollololollololollolololololololol

BoneMader
04-22-2010, 10:57 AM
you clearly have no idea how long it takes to find bot especially doing it for 10 channels. I don't think it was right for the costumes to be taken away as it is unjust. It's so funny how merc GAs are the only ones who got GM gears, and all of them is from ascension. Corrupted much? For all you guys saying "Ohhhh it's the gm who gave them the item" why didn't venus GA get any?

darkmessenger
04-22-2010, 10:57 AM
Blame the mercury GA's they ruined it for you not estsoft.

Blamed all the GAs that in ASSension, they are the only GAs that get free GM gears

Berserk_Fury
04-22-2010, 10:58 AM
Food and drinks are kinda essential to live. Getting free gear on Cabal kinda isn't, ya dig? Also, the game would not be overrun...it would just be more annoying. Also, lets be honest here...you guys reported bots that replenished themselves every 3 days. All you did was annoy the botters by having them remake their chars..lol

And you've never gotten a free shirt (just like a costume) from volunteering? I know I did the multiple times I volunteered at the NY AIDs walk.

ForumStarla
04-22-2010, 10:58 AM

my favorite part was when a player like this asked for help. lol like... what's his face... venom. he would pk me cause i'm a ga and then ask me questions or for help.
good times.
*reminisces*

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-22-2010, 11:11 AM
lute and eskie got same exact orb.. and they are indeed gone now. cant belive eskie got a orb like that, and how bad she ed even havin that kind of weapon. -_- so fail.. (go rage on vent eskie on how much u miss ur orb now hahahahahah)

sn0wXz
04-22-2010, 11:15 AM
salt in the wound more? lol :rolleyes:

xoxLadyDeathxox
04-22-2010, 11:16 AM
i took the time to report cheaters . goto my xfire home page flmghostrider and watch some vids.
i didnt even get the t-shirt " i kissed a g m in the brown spot and got this t-shirt to prove it "

sn0wXz
04-22-2010, 11:17 AM
ok i believe you but no im not wasting time meng u got 10 characters here plz. -.- redic

Triplethreat
04-22-2010, 11:18 AM
Why is Matrimoney questioning others getting shady items when him and Alex from Ronin were benefactors of a GM made character that was bumped up to making forcium DB orbs? Hypocrite much?

Also, isn't Incision, who is also in Ronin a bought account? Seems to me Ronin is kinda of a shady guild and should probably be investigated.

BoneMader
04-22-2010, 11:22 AM
i took the time to report cheaters . goto my xfire home page flmghostrider and watch some vids.
i didnt even get the t-shirt " i kissed a g m in the brown spot and got this t-shirt to prove it "

u do this casually, watchers / GA do it daily and in different ch and down

CNJRP
04-22-2010, 11:25 AM

I would be surprised if you even had reported 1/50th of the botters that a [GA] or watcher had.

auctionmule
04-22-2010, 11:44 AM
I would be surprised if you even had reported 1/50th of the botters that a [GA] or watcher had.

if that includes the ones from ascension, reporting 1 bot a week is more than they did.

Pwnzorer
04-22-2010, 11:52 AM
As suggested by [GM] Jamie, please read :P

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?1615-NOTICE-Current-Status-of-ESTsoft-regarding-GA-system

Berserk_Fury
04-22-2010, 11:57 AM
As suggested by [GM] Jamie, please read :P

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?1615-NOTICE-Current-Status-of-ESTsoft-regarding-GA-system

Another retard that posts without reading.

NiteFalcon
04-22-2010, 11:58 AM

Actually I have volunteered, over 500 hours in a hospital. And I never got anything in return, nor did I expect anything. I did it for the experience. And all I'm saying is that the Ex-GA's have no right to complain about "free" things being taken away. in goughan's case, yea sure he should get his bike back but he shouldn't have ever asked for it to be bound to his account in the first place.

BoneMader
04-22-2010, 12:01 PM
Actually I have volunteered, over 500 hours in a hospital. And I never got anything in return, nor did I expect anything. I did it for the experience. And all I'm saying is that the Ex-GA's have no right to complain about "free" things being taken away. in goughan's case, yea sure he should get his bike back but he shouldn't have ever asked for it to be bound to his account in the first place.

The reward was said ahead of time and was posted on the forum and none of you never had problem with. The rewards were never meant to give the players unfair advantage until the point where corrupted ascension GAs got all those godlike items

Brolic
04-22-2010, 12:09 PM
Okay, i got free items too.. cant hold this in anymore, its eating me inside... but please, please dont take away my odd circles i received via watcher points! kbye.

BleedingSoul
Why would the GMs take away items they recived from helping, like costumes?

gregfishin
This is so unfair and wrong eskie,lute and divine spent countless hours reporting bots and they deserve those items.

BleedingSoul
04-22-2010, 12:10 PM
Okay, i got free items too.. cant hold this in anymore, its eating me inside... but please, please dont take away my odd circles i received via watcher points! kbye.

Dude why would you say that you might get banned. Free odd circles can let you respawn on a boss and that's an unfair advantage over other players!

Brolic
04-22-2010, 12:13 PM
Dude why would you say that you might get banned. Free odd circles can let you respawn on a boss and that's an unfair advantage over other players!

how would it be unfair tho D: .. its not like other people dont have odd circles themselves :O!

BleedingSoul
04-22-2010, 12:14 PM
how would it be unfair tho D: .. its not like other people dont have odd circles themselves :O!

Yeah but they didn't get them for free! That is totally unfair bro

INVESTIGATE THIS ACCOUNT AND TAKE AWAY HALF HIS REGULAR ITEMS TOO LIKE OTHER WATCHERS AND [GA]S.

coolkid
04-22-2010, 12:15 PM
inb4psbeardycomeswithascensionrage

Brolic
04-22-2010, 12:18 PM
nevah, i didnt ask for them, doesnt matter..i used them all ): .. and besides, estsoft approved the reward list OGP offered..not like GAs asked for rewards themselves...unless they did.

BleedingSoul
04-22-2010, 12:18 PM
This is so unfair and wrong eskie,lute and divine spent countless hours reporting bots and they deserve those items.

Obviously they should take the items that are unfair away. However bikes that someone got on their own or costumes should have stayed, seeing as how they earned them.

Sheep
04-22-2010, 12:19 PM
Loot ninjas! D:

BleedingSoul
04-22-2010, 12:19 PM
estsoft approved the reward list OGP offered..not like GAs asked for rewards themselves...

And they're taking away costumes, bikes, etc, when they approved of workers having them?

BoneMader
04-22-2010, 12:20 PM
what's suspicious is that why would lute ask for ESTsoft gm to take away his orb. If he didn't want the orb why did he accept it in the first place.

coolkid
04-22-2010, 12:22 PM
Lute is just as shady and hated as DivineHonor don't let him fool you.

Brolic
04-22-2010, 12:23 PM
And they're taking away costumes, bikes, etc, when they approved of workers having them?

yeah so? who's fault is that? not mines or any other watcher or GA on VENUS. *note*

GuardianPat
04-22-2010, 12:25 PM
i dont see why the costumes must be take out when it doesnt give any stats...

Suterusu
04-22-2010, 12:26 PM
*note*

BleedingSoul
04-22-2010, 12:27 PM
i dont see why the costumes must be take out when it doesnt give any stats...

Exactly, why doesn't someone answer that. SOmeone like, Iunno, a GM?

Suterusu
04-22-2010, 12:32 PM
call a gm then

imaNinja
04-22-2010, 12:42 PM
who cares, its pixels, get over it.

WIpwns
04-22-2010, 12:43 PM
i wonder what gough changed his name into o.o

CNJRP
04-22-2010, 12:49 PM
i wonder what gough changed his name into o.o

GoughGhan

GoughGhan
04-22-2010, 12:53 PM
GoughGhan

Yup. I had created a nub when my name was originally changed to have GA in front of it. The nub I named GoughGhan so someone else couldn't claim it, once I got the name change card I transferred everything off the nub deleted it, logged onto my main and changed it back to GoughGhan.

silver2020
04-22-2010, 12:56 PM
Yup. I had created a nub when my name was originally changed to have GA in front of it. The nub I named GoughGhan so someone else couldn't claim it, once I got the name change card I transferred everything off the nub deleted it, logged onto my main and changed it back to GoughGhan.

sux man they shouldnt have taken your bike...

ForumFiery
04-22-2010, 12:58 PM
People should stop discussing this topic. Just a couple of things to point out.
ANY free items. Including costumes, weapon skins, free gears edited stats or not, IS an advantage over another player. You guys did not have to farm/buy astros to get the items when other players has to. I understand you GAs did reports, no one forced you to be a GA, you choose to be, you chose to do free work. now that EST GMs don't think you deserve those items, and took them away, I don't see how this topic has gone to the 8th page. Even OGP GMs claimed that GAs has no advantage over other players, now it turned out otherwise. I have to say that I would have to agree with monkey, GAs do not deserve to have those items, I don't see the reason for any other GA to talk about how their items got taken away other than goughan who lost his bike.

Ayeka
04-22-2010, 12:59 PM

and yes you use tought and planing as usal good work and i hope your bike comes back to you

Ayeka

BleedingSoul
04-22-2010, 01:02 PM
People should stop discussing this topic. Just a couple of things to point out.
ANY free items. Including costumes, weapon skins, free gears edited stats or not, IS an advantage over another player. You guys did not have to farm/buy astros to get the items when other players has to. I understand you GAs did reports, no one forced you to be a GA, you choose to be, you chose to do free work. now that EST GMs don't think you deserve those items, and took them away, I don't see how this topic has gone to the 8th page. Even OGP GMs claimed that GAs has no advantage over other players, now it turned out otherwise. I have to say that I would have to agree with monkey, GAs do not deserve to have those items, I don't see the reason for any other GA to talk about how their items got taken away other than goughan who lost his bike.

Yo you're retarded. Those costumes weren't for free. They worked for them, reporting multiple bots and 3rd party users every day. Costumes give no stats, why you would post something so blatantly retarded is beyond me.

ceyenne
04-22-2010, 01:05 PM
Lute is just as shady and hated as DivineHonor don't let him fool you.

How you represent yourself on this forum is how people view you. Your name is totally NOT in keeping with that... you definitely are NOT a coolkid.

You should have given yourself the name... Punk... because that's what you are. If anyone is shady, rotten and underhanded... little boi...it's you.

I... on the other hand.... since I'm sure you or someone is going to say something . in response to my momentary flash of anger... am exactly like my name....

Peppa

:cool:

silver2020
04-22-2010, 01:07 PM
How you represent yourself on this forum is how people view you. Your name is totally NOT in keeping with that... you definitely are NOT a coolkid.

You should have given yourself the name... Punk... because that's what you are. If anyone is shady, rotten and underhanded... little boi...it's you.

I... on the other hand.... since I'm sure you or someone is going to say something . in response to my momentary flash of anger... am exactly like my name....

Peppa

+1 lol you got him there

ForumFiery
04-22-2010, 01:11 PM
Yo you're retarded. Those costumes weren't for free. They worked for them, reporting multiple bots and 3rd party users every day. Costumes give no stats, why you would post something so blatantly retarded is beyond me.

look man, they worked for FREE. costumes IS an advantage over other players, did they have to pay astros/alz for it? and as I said, THEY chose to "work for them" no one forced, there's should be no rewards to start with.

silver2020
04-22-2010, 01:13 PM
look man, they worked for FREE. costumes IS an advantage over other players, did they have to pay astros/alz for it? and as I said, THEY chose to "work for them" no one forced, there's should be no rewards to start with.

how is it an advantage over other players? if there are no stats?

BleedingSoul
04-22-2010, 01:14 PM

What would be the point of having the [GA] system then? Who would want to work for nothing? Would you want to report multiple hackers a day and not get the smallest reward for it? Or are you saying you want to have those hackers back in Cabal? Getting free costumes for helping the community is the least reward in my opinion. You're really starting to get on my nerves with your ing ignorance, stop posting.

imaNinja
04-22-2010, 01:15 PM

the job of a GA was voluntary, they didnt have to get crap yet they did for FREE. where as other people have to pay for them with real money.
p.s. your nose is huge bro.

BoneMader
04-22-2010, 01:18 PM

r u stupid or what? It was announced by the GM and it is on the OGPlanet forum that gas get free costume. The amount of time we spend look for bot is equivalent to farming an hour each day. But gms aren't allowed to give stuff with stats especially not items which those ascension gas got

BleedingSoul
04-22-2010, 01:19 PM
the job of a GA was voluntary, they didnt have to get crap yet they did for FREE. where as other people have to pay for them with real money.
p.s. your nose is huge bro.

Other people that paid with real money didn't report spammers and hackers every day.

P.s. If you really think so, then i'll have to say it's in contrast with my brain, my muscles, and my .

BleedingSoul
04-22-2010, 01:19 PM
r u stupid or what? It was announced by the GM and it is on the OGPlanet forum that gas get free costume.

Yeah, and nobody complained then. Why are they ing about it now?

silver2020
04-22-2010, 01:20 PM
p.s. If you really think so, then i'll have to say it's in contrast with my brain, my muscles, and my .

lol

XiphoiD
04-22-2010, 01:21 PM
how is it fair to take goughghan's bike only because it was acct bound....... so ur telling every1 that if all of the ga's asked the gm's in ogp to acct bound thir gears so it wouldnt get stolen u would take all of the gears when they transfered over to est.........just because ga's in Mercury got special treatment doesnt mean ga's in Venus did

imaNinja
Other people that paid with real money didn't report spammers and hackers every day.

P.s. If you really think so, then i'll have to say it's in contrast with my brain, my muscles, and my .

lol so ur saying you have a huge nose but a small wang bro? bet the honeys go crazy for u meng

ForumStarla
I posted cause I was curious what people would think. Wanted to hear what you guys had to say about it. I don't really disagree with either sides. I would have been GA for free but at the same time is does sorta they give me something just to take it away. lol.... I didn't lose anything in the end anyways. :)

BleedingSoul
how is it fair to take goughghan's bike only because it was acct bound....... so ur telling every1 that if all of the ga's asked the gm's in ogp to acct bound thir gears so it wouldnt get stolen u would take all of the gears when they transfered over to est.........just because ga's in Mercury got special treatment doesnt mean ga's in Venus did

I'm not even in Venus and I still think that's correct.

BleedingSoul
04-22-2010, 01:22 PM
lol so ur saying you have a huge nose but a small wang bro? bet the honeys go crazy for u meng

You're ing retarded. In contrast with means the same. Go pass second grade before you start posting again.

BleedingSoul
04-22-2010, 01:23 PM
I posted cause I was curious what people would think. Wanted to hear what you guys had to say about it. I don't really disagree with either sides. I would have been GA for free but at the same time is does sorta they give me something just to take it away. lol.... I didn't lose anything in the end anyways. :)

But Gough did, and that's an issue.

ForumStarla
04-22-2010, 01:23 PM

I go crazy for Lethal.

imaNinja
04-22-2010, 01:25 PM
You're ing retarded. In contrast with means the same. Go pass second grade before you start posting again.

keep raging bro, its okay, i understand you dont get any poontang.

Contrast:the act of distinguishing by comparing differences

u just got served bro.

imaNinja
04-22-2010, 01:26 PM
I go crazy for Lethal.

you go crazy for any guy.

ForumFiery
04-22-2010, 01:27 PM
What would be the point of having the [GA] system then? Who would want to work for nothing? Would you want to report multiple hackers a day and not get the smallest reward for it? Or are you saying you want to have those hackers back in Cabal? Getting free costumes for helping the community is the least reward in my opinion. You're really starting to get on my nerves with your ing ignorance, stop posting.

I wouldn't want to work for nothing, THAT IS WHY I DIDN'T APPLY. they did. they choose to, they got free items and now they are crying about those items being taken away, you are the one who should stop posting because your logic is fail. IF you read the GA thread, GAs has no advantage over other players. can you answer the most basic question before you post again? HOW IS FREE COSTUMES/GEARS NOT AN ADVANTAGE OVER OTHER PLAYERS?
OGPlanet is a FAIL company who has to use normal players to do the work that's suppose to be done by themselves. In my opinion, EST has made the right choices. first to take back their own game from fail company who didn't give a F to the game and its players. second to take away those so called GAs and them items given by OGP. Props to EST GMs.

BleedingSoul
04-22-2010, 01:28 PM
keep raging bro, its okay, i understand you dont get any poontang.

Contrast:the act of distinguishing by comparing differences

u just got served bro.

Contrast is the difference in visual properties that make an object stand out from other objects in the background. If my nose stands out as being big, so does my .

You just got served bro.

BoneMader
04-22-2010, 01:29 PM
I wouldn't want to work for nothing, THAT IS WHY I DIDN'T APPLY. they did. they choose to, they got free items and now they are crying about those items being taken away, you are the one who should stop posting because your logic is fail. IF you read the GA thread, GAs has no advantage over other players. can you answer the most basic question before you post again? HOW IS FREE COSTUMES/GEARS NOT AN ADVANTAGE OVER OTHER PLAYERS?
OGPlanet is a FAIL company who has to use normal players to do the work that's suppose to be done by themselves. In my opinion, EST has made the right choices. first to take back their own game from fail company who didn't give a F to the game and its players. second to take away those so called GAs and them items given by OGP. Props to EST GMs.

ARE YOU REALLY STUPID OR ARE YOU PRETENDING LOLOLOL. It was on the watcher section listing all the stuff you get depending on the number of bots/spammer you find. None of you disagree so why you QQing now?

BleedingSoul
04-22-2010, 01:29 PM
HOW IS FREE COSTUMES/GEARS NOT AN ADVANTAGE OVER OTHER PLAYERS?

Costumes weren't free. Venus [GA]s didn't get gear.

You are RETARDED.

BoneMader
04-22-2010, 01:31 PM

You are RETARDED.

first time i ever agree with lethal ...

SilentM
04-22-2010, 01:37 PM
1. Um...how do costumes give you an advantage over other players?

2. If Est first approved of the rewards handed out to GA's, what sense does it make to take them away for no reason? That's like winning a contest, then having your well deserved reward taken away because OTHER people cheated.

Brolic
04-22-2010, 01:39 PM
the only thing a costume does give an advantage over another player is hiding one's gear while ppl laugh at ur fail ass gear with no costume. (not saying GA's had fail gear ;))

ForumStarla
04-22-2010, 01:40 PM
you go crazy for any guy.

no, only for one guy.
but thanks for the attempt of an attack on my character. *thumbs up*

Brolic
kidding T_T

BleedingSoul

2. If Est first approved of the rewards handed out to GA's, what sense does it make to take them away for no reason? That's like winning a contest, then having your well deserved reward taken away because OTHER people cheated.

There we go.

Brolic
i go crazy for starla! LOL.

ForumStarla
04-22-2010, 01:41 PM
the only thing a costume does give an advantage over another player is hiding one's gear while ppl laugh at ur fail ass gear with no costume. (not saying GA's had fail gear ;))

I have fail ass gear. You can say it :) lawl

ForumFiery
04-22-2010, 01:42 PM

You are RETARDED.

did they get pay alz/astros for customes? and FYI, everything is property of EST Soft, they can do whatever they want with it, sorry to break your little heart lethal. retards always tries to call other people retarded, that sounds like you bro ^^

Brolic
04-22-2010, 01:43 PM
did they get pay alz/astros for customes? and FYI, everything is property of EST Soft, they can do whatever they want with it, sorry to break your little heart lethal. retards always tries to call other people retarded, that sounds like you bro ^^

atleast retards that call other people retards can spell, unlike your retarded ass. :O

silver2020
04-22-2010, 01:44 PM
no, only for one guy.
but thanks for the attempt of an attack on my character. *thumbs up*

so you and lethal e-date :)

ForumStarla
04-22-2010, 01:47 PM
so you and lethal e-date :)
no, he rejects me QQ

p.s. I like that this turned into "no! you're retarded!" thread.

silver2020
04-22-2010, 01:50 PM
no, he rejects me QQ

p.s. I like that this turned into "no! you're retarded!" thread.

he likes them girls with badonkadonks

ForumFiery
04-22-2010, 01:56 PM
atleast retards that call other people retards can spell, unlike your retarded ass. :O

brolic, you can stop hating, I can see 90% of the people who support your fail theory is watcher/GA.
you can sit on your ass and argue, your "rewards" are taken. end of story

BleedingSoul
04-22-2010, 02:01 PM

They paid with their time, something that you benefited from. That is a steeper price than what you paid.

brolic, you can stop hating, I can see 90% of the people who support your fail theory are watcher/GA.

Fixed.

And you wonder why I call you retarded?

Tenrai
04-22-2010, 02:05 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/thomas_jefferson_government_big_enough_bumper_stic ker-p128684826705644265trl0_400.jpg

silver2020
04-22-2010, 02:06 PM
http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n323/darklightning_01/bruce_lee.jpg

bruce lee got yo back fiery

ForumFiery
04-22-2010, 02:11 PM
They paid with their time, something that you benefited from. That is a steeper price than what you paid.

Fixed.

And you wonder why I call you retarded?

are you mad and corrected me for grammar because you failed english in 3rd grade? Stop hating man. For some people, they always say " YOU ARE RETARDED" when they can't back up themselves. You win with reason, hating doesn't help. Everyone just see you as a monkey on stage.

CrucifixX
04-22-2010, 02:14 PM

That won't stop them.

BleedingSoul
04-22-2010, 02:15 PM
are you mad and corrected me for grammar because you failed english in 3rd grade? Stop hating man. For some people, they always say " YOU ARE RETARDED" when they can't back up themselves. You win with reason, hating doesn't help. Everyone just see you as a monkey on stage.

Uhm, I won with plenty of reason. I called you retarded because you can't spell, and have nothing to back yourself up. If you're too blind to read what I post, then get off forums. How can you say I failed third grade english when you constantly misspell words and have incorrect grammar?
I'll say it again, for those reasons. You're a greedy, good for nothing, selfish retard.

I really can't put into words how ing stupid you're making yourself look right now.

ForumFiery
04-22-2010, 02:18 PM
Uhm, I won with plenty of reason. I called you retarded because you can't spell, and have nothing to back yourself up. If you're too blind to read what I post, then get off forums. How can you say I failed third grade english when you constantly misspell words and have incorrect grammar?
I'll say it again, for those reasons. You're a greedy, good for nothing, selfish retard.

I really can't put into words how ing stupid you're making yourself look right now.

I actually have to work for my stuff, I didn't get free gears, tell me who's greedy now.

BleedingSoul
04-22-2010, 02:20 PM
I actually have to work for my stuff

So did the [GA]s! Are you really this stupid? Jesus ing christ, look at what you just said, what I've been saying.

ForumFiery
04-22-2010, 02:23 PM
So did the [GA]s! Are you really this stupid? Jesus ing christ, look at what you just said, what I've been saying.

OK, Let's put it this way. Since GMs gave out the items to GAs/Watchers, they have the right to take them away. Simple as that.

Wendys
04-22-2010, 02:31 PM
am i gonna have to smack a and force feed you my baconator? lets end this thread

http://robonator.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/baconator_dude25_400.jpg

Loit
04-22-2010, 02:31 PM
eskie gave you a blow job now she gonna take your away KAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKA

silver2020
04-22-2010, 02:34 PM
http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/createcard.php1.jpg

chuck norris wins this battle

BleedingSoul
04-22-2010, 02:34 PM
OK, Let's put it this way. Since GMs gave out the items to GAs/Watchers, they have the right to take them away. Simple as that.

Okay, let's put it this way: You're a kid who doesn't know what he's taking about, and should go jump off a bridge.
The current government gave us rights, should they be able to take them away?

SilentM
04-22-2010, 02:35 PM
They were rewards, not gifts.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/cocopopo/reward.jpg
So yes they DID "work" for those rewards.

Yes,it IS EST's property and they can do what they please. However, the issue here is the principle of what they did. I just don't find it right that they arbitrarily took away the rewards that were first approved for GA's to keep.

silver2020
04-22-2010, 02:37 PM
They were rewards, not gifts.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/cocopopo/reward.jpg
So yes they DID "work" for those rewards.

Yes,it IS EST's property and they can do what they please. However, the issue here is the principle of what they did. I just don't find it right that they arbitrarily took away the rewards that were first approved for GA's to keep.

were those definitions needed? :O

BleedingSoul
04-22-2010, 02:38 PM
were those definitions needed? :O

Yes, by ForumFiery.

SilentM
04-22-2010, 02:43 PM
I love adding definitions into posts! :D
They've helped me win a lot of arguments. >.>

But really, this topic has been argued to hell and back. Can we let it go? Unfortunately there's not much we can do about what happened to the GA's.

BleedingSoul
04-22-2010, 02:45 PM
We can say it's unfair bull that these people, who have helped the community greater than any of us, get hit, insted of let's say, spam bots in all the channels. Give their costumes back.

XiphoiD
04-22-2010, 02:50 PM
idk why ga's are geting hit the worst when they try to better the community like lethal said but EST doesn't look for the rest of the hax gear our their.......for example the eos+8+8 THAT IS STILL OUT THEIR but you know don't worry about those things just screw the ga's that actually did somthing over ^^

Brolic
04-22-2010, 02:56 PM
yo fiery, my "reward that gives me advantage over other players[odd circles]) werent taken away nubbeh, they were all used by me. nigguh wutttt.

silver2020
04-22-2010, 02:58 PM
yo fiery, my "reward that gives me advantage over other players[odd circles]) werent taken away nubbeh, they were all used by me. nigguh wutttt.

dont say "nigguh" lil you aint ready for such words

CNJRP
04-22-2010, 02:59 PM
Do you honestly think the Watcher program would have lasted without some sort of minor reward program? It may have been a volunteer program, but like all volunteer programs it comes with some sort of gain whether it be food, a shirt, gift certificate, or even something to "buff" your resume. Watcher and [GA]s on Venus were required to do a minimum of three reports per week, lasting anywhere from one to three hours per report depending on the channels or the bots. So let us put this into numbers for you people, using an average of two hours per report.

A permanent costume was 30 watcher points, which means a total of about 60 hours a watcher or [GA] would put in to get a single costume. Have you even thought about what they could have done in those 60 or so hours?

If they were instead to be working a minimum wage job(Burger King, McDonald's, etc) and making the bare minimum national wage of $7.25 (http://www.dol.gov/dol/topic/wages/minimumwage.htm) they would have made a grand total of $435, which would have been enough for 14 costumes from OGPlanet's cash shop.

But it is arguable that a job doesn't translate into work in-game, which is true so here is another way to think of it. All the Watcher and [GA]s were a minimum of level 140, most higher and well-geared and versed in the game so making alz shouldn't have been a problem for them. Lets say a very fail person ran Volcanic Citadel constantly, taking 30 minutes per run and making a 2m or so profit per run. That essentially is 4m per hour, with a chance of an "epic" drop

4m X 60 hours = 240m

On Venus most costumes could be bought for around 100m if they are in the shop or were in the past few months, meaning in the time a watcher or [GA] could have ran a patrol, they could have easily farmed the same item in less than half the time.

Again, it was a volunteer program but without the rewards I seriously doubt a Watcher or [GA] would have ran more than three patrols per week, and would have done an inadequate job.

--My two cents

Loit
04-22-2010, 03:00 PM
Do you honestly think the Watcher program would have lasted without some sort of minor reward program? It may have been a volunteer program, but like all volunteer programs it comes with some sort of gain whether it be food, a shirt, gift certificate, or even something to "buff" your resume. Watcher and [GA]s on Venus were required to do a minimum of three reports per week, lasting anywhere from one to three hours per report depending on the channels or the bots. So let us put this into numbers for you people, using an average of two hours per report.

A permanent costume was 30 watcher points, which means a total of about 60 hours a watcher or [GA] would put in to get a single costume. Have you even thought about what they could have done in those 60 or so hours?

If they were instead to be working a minimum wage job(Burger King, McDonald's, etc) and making the bare minimum national wage of $7.25 (http://www.dol.gov/dol/topic/wages/minimumwage.htm) they would have made a grand total of $435, which would have been enough for 14 costumes from OGPlanet's cash shop.

But it is arguable that a job doesn't translate into work in-game, which is true so here is another way to think of it. All the Watcher and [GA]s were a minimum of level 140, most higher and well-geared and versed in the game so making alz shouldn't have been a problem for them. Lets say a very fail person ran Volcanic Citadel constantly, taking 30 minutes per run and making a 2m or so profit per run. That essentially is 4m per hour, with a chance of an "epic" drop

4m X 60 hours = 240m

On Venus most costumes could be bought for around 100m if they are in the shop or were in the past few months, meaning in the time a watcher or [GA] could have ran a patrol, they could have easily farmed the same item in less than half the time.

Again, it was a volunteer program but without the rewards I seriously doubt a Watcher or [GA] would have ran more than three patrols per week, and would have done a inadequate job.

tl;dr neiro wannabe wipe my ass

Malugie
04-22-2010, 03:03 PM
tl;dr
Fail?

Triplethreat
04-22-2010, 03:08 PM
tl;dr neiro wannabe wipe my ass

Don't like logic I see.

Wendys
04-22-2010, 03:10 PM
it takes an hour to fill out a form?

silver2020
04-22-2010, 03:11 PM
Don't like logic I see.

loits just another kid on forums who doesnt like black people

ceyenne
04-22-2010, 03:25 PM
I luvz chocolota, mocha, cinnamon roca, butterscotch colored pplz....

The hottest guy I ever knew what carmel colored.... yummy

Too bad he was married... lol

Broke my little heart...sigh.

Loit
04-22-2010, 03:29 PM
i love da big y u haten on me

silver2020
04-22-2010, 03:42 PM
I luvz chocolota, mocha, cinnamon roca, butterscotch colored pplz....

The hottest guy I ever knew what carmel colored.... yummy

Too bad he was married... lol

Broke my little heart...sigh.

Nassy lol sorry to hear that :(

ForumFiery
04-22-2010, 03:43 PM

4m X 60 hours = 240m

Again, it was a volunteer program but without the rewards I seriously doubt a Watcher or [GA] would have ran more than three patrols per week, and would have done an inadequate job.

--My two cents

Brolic, I am not against what you guys got, I'm just pointing out facts, and yes, you didn't spend alz/astros for your odd circles, I hope you get what I am saying.

CNJRP, I know what you guys do bro, you know I know. but you got to admit, what I am saying is right from a regular player's point of view. I'm saying are these points:
1. I know you guys worked in a different way to get your costumes, but you chose to work for the community, and I believe the OGP GMs said you guys are not working for the rewards but for the good of the community. no offense but the GAs all acted like they are so selfless, and now they are QQing because they got their GM given items taken away. Just make me feel sad that so many people are fake noobs who says one thing and acts different.
2. This is a free game, don't expect that GMs can only give. if GMs can give, GMs can take. don't laugh when you get "free" items and QQ when GM decide to take them away. I know they are not "free" to you guys because you wrote watcher reports and such, but to the general population, you got stuff "free" because you didn't pay astros or alz.
3. Do not blame what happened, if you going to blame anyone blame your respected OGP GMs for giving GM made gears to mercury GAs which lead to your accounts getting investigated.

Also, the items you received from OGP GMs were bonus you got for your works, I agree you guys did alot for the community, but you guys chose to be selfless. The reason I posted on this thread is only because I can't stand how GAs are QQing about GMs taking away their bonuses when they acted like they were so selfless and were working for the community.

Matrimoney
04-22-2010, 03:49 PM
Why is Matrimoney questioning others getting shady items when him and Alex from Ronin were benefactors of a GM made character that was bumped up to making forcium DB orbs? Hypocrite much?

Also, isn't Incision, who is also in Ronin a bought account? Seems to me Ronin is kinda of a shady guild and should probably be investigated.

Why don't you know what you're talking about before you talk, nerd. I didn't have anything to do with the crafting. Second of all, nobody BOUGHT anything in Ronin, Luke quit and gave away his WA to Alex, then when Alex quit it was given to JoKoS. Nothing was purchased, and if you have anything to prove otherwise let me know.

Matrimoney
04-22-2010, 03:50 PM
brolic, you can stop hating, I can see 90% of the people who support your fail theory is watcher/GA.

Fiery you mad that SOME people have to pay top dollar USD for their gear/alz? hahahaha

LordNorth
04-22-2010, 04:09 PM
Brolic, I am not against what you guys got, I'm just pointing out facts, and yes, you didn't spend alz/astros for your odd circles, I hope you get what I am saying.

CNJRP, I know what you guys do bro, you know I know. but you got to admit, what I am saying is right from a regular player's point of view. I'm saying are these points:
1. I know you guys worked in a different way to get your costumes, but you chose to work for the community, and I believe the OGP GMs said you guys are not working for the rewards but for the good of the community. no offense but the GAs all acted like they are so selfless, and now they are QQing because they got their GM given items taken away. Just make me feel sad that so many people are fake noobs who says one thing and acts different.
2. This is a free game, don't expect that GMs can only give. if GMs can give, GMs can take. don't laugh when you get "free" items and QQ when GM decide to take them away. I know they are not "free" to you guys because you wrote watcher reports and such, but to the general population, you got stuff "free" because you didn't pay astros or alz.
3. Do not blame what happened, if you going to blame anyone blame your respected OGP GMs for giving GM made gears to mercury GAs which lead to your accounts getting investigated.

Also, the items you received from OGP GMs were bonus you got for your works, I agree you guys did alot for the community, but you guys chose to be selfless. The reason I posted on this thread is only because I can't stand how GAs are QQing about GMs taking away their bonuses when they acted like they were so selfless and were working for the community.

Hey retard why dont you shut the up? They were given those items as rewards for their work, the items have NO stat bonuses (costumes), and it was a set up system of points that the GAs went through to get whatever items that they wanted. You can't take back the rewards that these GAs got simply because of some whiny little es on the forum that like to complain about every single ing thing that happens to them. The GA program wasnt implemented with the idea that there would be a reward system, but afterwards, if thats what happened because the GA were doing a good job then so be it. They should be allowed to keep things like their costumes.

WIpwns
04-22-2010, 04:10 PM
tl;dr
/endthread

ForumFiery
04-22-2010, 04:18 PM
anyways, the Rewards are GONE, end of story, you guys can keep talking.

Matrimonkey, keep hating man, I still rape you in war

ForumStarla
04-22-2010, 04:30 PM
I can't stand how GAs are QQing about GMs taking away their bonuses when they acted like they were so selfless and were working for the community.
I honestly wasn't QQ'ing about it. It wasn't my intention if that's how it came off, sorry.

Triplethreat
04-22-2010, 04:32 PM
Why don't you know what you're talking about before you talk, nerd. I didn't have anything to do with the crafting. Second of all, nobody BOUGHT anything in Ronin, Luke quit and gave away his WA to Alex, then when Alex quit it was given to JoKoS. Nothing was purchased, and if you have anything to prove otherwise let me know.

Wow...lie much? Why did Luke come into vent and was talking about playing Unlimited Cabal and that he funded his account at Unlimited from the proceeds of selling his Warrior ccount from OGP? So you basically just admitted Incision=Luke's warrior who sold his account. Also, it was just pointed out to me that Alex posted on elitepvper's about selling a 170 warrior.

So where did Rage AKA Candy69 get a PC rate Forcium DB orb single slot that he had to put the CDI in? No one in NA Cabal can craft Forcium DB orbs. So essentially that orb is pretty much GM generated gear and should probably be taken away as well. Also, why were you in vent bragging about you and Alex having access to an account that could craft Forcium DB orbs? And why was that account suddenly banned when it was brought to the OGP GMs attention? You had nothing to do with the crafting? You were the one pimping that PC rate orb on the forums trying to sell it....but yea, I can see how you had nothing to do with the crafting..I mean trying to sell what was crafted doesn't mean you had anything to do with it. LOL Great logic burger boy.

Oh, and what's with all the people with fast food names? Did your parents and your siblings decide to sign up for the forums?

Triplethreat
04-22-2010, 04:33 PM
Fiery you mad that SOME people have to pay top dollar USD for their gear/alz? hahahaha

Says the guy who has a guildie who paid USD for his character.

Spur
04-22-2010, 04:49 PM
actually taking away anything that was unfair to the game i totally agree with but costumes maybe a bit out of hand. i actually agree with keeping the costumes over the bike since in theory altering a bike is more of an advantage than having a costume. these forums have been getting way out of hand, sometimes for fun or giggles is fine but its getting to the point of being a hobby to u guys just bashing random people

Berserk_Fury
04-22-2010, 04:52 PM
actually taking away anything that was unfair to the game i totally agree with but costumes maybe a bit out of hand. i actually agree with keeping the costumes over the bike since in theory altering a bike is more of an advantage than having a costume. these forums have been getting way out of hand, sometimes for fun or giggles is fine but its getting to the point of being a hobby to u guys just bashing random people

Except gough actually got the bike in eod, and just asked a GM to make it account bound.

Triplethreat
04-22-2010, 04:57 PM
Except gough actually got the bike in eod, and just asked a GM to make it account bound.

Yea, he asked for it to be account bound at the time where people were getting hacked. So he did the smart thing and asked for it to be account bound so it couldn't be stolen.

BleedingSoul
04-22-2010, 05:28 PM
All good, but it got jacked by the [GM]s. WOnder if they'll give it and the costumes back?

BleedingSoul
04-22-2010, 05:41 PM

I don't even want to read your wall because you're so ing stupid on so many levels.

SilentM
04-22-2010, 05:52 PM
I don't even want to read your wall because you're so ing stupid on so many levels.

I lol'd. http://newforum.ogplanet.com/smileys/7.gif

Enigma
04-22-2010, 05:57 PM

I love you.

silver2020
04-22-2010, 06:00 PM
I love you.

no ?

GoughGhan
04-22-2010, 06:01 PM
All good, but it got jacked by the [GM]s. WOnder if they'll give it and the costumes back?

I could care less about the costume that was taken actually.

Triplethreat
04-22-2010, 06:01 PM

Yea, I guess you can say it still got hacked.

Enigma
04-22-2010, 06:20 PM
no ?

Itis whatever he wants it to be. *wink*

silver2020
04-22-2010, 06:25 PM
Itis whatever he wants it to be. *wink*

lol bro your sick xD

ForumFiery
04-22-2010, 09:41 PM
Says the guy who has a guildie who paid USD for his character.

Just to let you guys know, According to DarkkD, Matrimoney also bought his character from someone. Just to throw that out there. maybe it's rumor idk...
If anyone like to find out, just ask DarrkD

[GM] Squish
04-22-2010, 10:03 PM
Just to clear thing up here.
What was approved with OGP was to give GAs the monthly Platinum service, not any other items.
However, it turns out that GMs had given little too much than what they should have given.
We had investigated the items and the game logs to search for the items given out manually and have removed them.
Going through additional investigations for those who claimed that their items which they looted from the game had been removed.
If the record show that he or she had picked up the item from the game as they claimed to have, we will recover the item; if not, well.. you better get ready for.. *cough* *cough* ba.. *cough* n..