PDA

View Full Version : Equipments and Alz are lost

neilempenida
02-10-2011, 04:14 AM
GM!

Good day!
Sir I would like to report that some of my Equipments and Alz were lost both my two characters this is already a second times it was happen. I really badly needed your help in this matter because I play most of my time in this online game as what happen now Im already discourage on playing, can you please help me Sir to return my equipments and alz.

Hoping for your kind attention in advance.

Sincerely yours,

Neil

Snakeyes
02-10-2011, 04:20 AM
neil did u send in a ticket ? and if u did it might be awhile for them to get bak to u.. hope u dont share ur account wit sum1 cus i use to share accounts and i used all the money on the account .. o boi was that dude p.issed

ArrowOwnage
02-10-2011, 04:29 AM
I wish u luck neil!
if you didnt share you account with anyone, is it possible that someone close to you knows your password?
If not then your account must have gotten hacked.
Send a ticket and hope for the best.
-Felixxer-
Venus Server

slushie
02-10-2011, 04:30 AM
gl

stranger
02-10-2011, 09:10 AM
i dont think u can get it all back. the G.M will tell you according to their log, you only have some of the items back and they will account binded.

my 154 lvl wiz got hack. they just tell me: the items in my account didnt show in their log file. so they just give me back my eos +7, and 0 alz back. the rest are like no slot focy set.

my wiz has focy set +6. some they are 4% or 5% amp only. but my +6 focy orb m.amp, they didnt return.

after i transfer from ogp to est, all items and alz are gone in my wiz account again.

SO, IF YOU GOT HACK, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO GET ALL ITEMS OR ALZ BACK.

BUT GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

ABLGALL
02-10-2011, 09:44 AM
i doubt u'll get it back, i sent 3 tickets and i haven't gotten a reply yet.

no offense.