PDA

View Full Version : :( Wondering which class is better for me ...

ForumHavoc
02-12-2011, 04:07 PM
I pick Chinese or German for a foreign language?

LeʇhalHeart
02-12-2011, 06:10 PM
I pick Chinese or German for a foreign language?

My brother went abroad in germany and I have a friend in school that takes chinese. He says chinese isn't that hard because there aren't many tenses. Also he thinks CHina is going to uber pwn US in the next 20-30 years(lol).

xiju2
02-12-2011, 06:55 PM
My brother went abroad in germany and I have a friend in school that takes chinese. He says chinese isn't that hard because there aren't many tenses. Also he thinks CHina is going to uber pwn US in the next 20-30 years(lol).

doesnt matter world ends in 2012

LeʇhalHeart
02-12-2011, 06:59 PM
doesnt matter world ends in 2012

what mat's trying to go back to school??

oh god we need a bunker

blockie
02-12-2011, 07:35 PM
I took German, not the prettiest language cause they sound angry lol

But its pretty easy too though, well atleast till you get to a higher level =/

SilverIceForum
02-12-2011, 09:59 PM
^---Edit/
Well, out of all languages, English is the hardest to learn, way to many nuances, slang, and such compared to other languages, Latin based languages have to reverse their thought a speech patterns of nouns to adverbs and such just to be able to think a sentence out to translate it into English for one. So no, out of every language out their English has the hardest learning curve sorry to say.

Well in all honesty German is a lot easier for an English speaker to learn than a Latin based language like Spanish and such. chinese :/ dunno, there are several variants depending on region, meh flip a coin on it i guess lol