PDA

View Full Version : Can't connect to server

DDragon
02-13-2011, 10:40 AM
Hi guys,
i just downloaded and installed cabal, but after i used my id and password to attempt to connect in game it said "you have failed to connect to server. Please try again later". I'm not sure if it's a maint that's going on or something's wrong with my net (other internet functions r still going good). Also is this version a global 1, or only NA players can play? Also i'm using windows 7 atm dk if it's the source of the problem. Sorry i'm new here so i dk alot of things. Thanks first.

Majorruin
02-16-2011, 09:09 AM
I am also having the same problem it all loads and then takes forever to try to connect to server and then says cannot connect to server pls try again later
some help would be welcomed

SilverIceForum
02-16-2011, 11:51 AM
To original poster

CabalNA and CabalGlobal both merged, so most regions that "Do Not have a Cabal Version already" use this server, Vietnam, Sudia Arabia, New Zealand, Mexico, think Australia and couple others I've seen in game since the merge. However that does not mean you can connect here. 1) If your region already has a version of Cabal, (Cabal Philipines, Cabal Brazil, Cabal Korea, etc), no you can not play CabalNA/Global or any other version (ESTsoft Korea HQ has that as a rule). 2) Even though your region may not have a Cabal version, your IP block for your region may be blocked here. 3) Make sure your firewall software is not blocking Cabal's TCP and UDP ports, generally adding Cabal's Executable to your firewall's exception list will get them open.

After that, you might have to contact ESTsoft's G.M team here in the state's via email for anything further technical than that.

[GM] Balboa
02-16-2011, 05:25 PM
The area you're trying to connect from might be IP blocked. It'd be best if you submit a ticket; mentioning the area you're trying to connect from and when this issue started.