PDA

View Full Version : Australians Need To Play CABAL!

Zaikeria
02-13-2011, 06:15 PM
I have noticed thought extensive investigation and exploring that us wonderful Australians CANNOT play any version of Cabal Online.

I had originally been able to play the UK version back in november 2011 before it blocked my IP, so I went to the Cabal Global version, which said it was closing, and that Cabal NA would be open for Global users. I tried this, but my IP was blocked here too:eek:.

I have also noticed that out very close neighbour, New Zealand, CAN play the NA version of Cabal (damn kiwi's!:mad:). Yet why not us Aussies:(!! I very much think that us Aussies need to be able to play either the US or the UK version of Cabal, we are the only major english speaking country that cannot do so!

Many aussies are required to download Illegal versions/Private servers of Cabal online, Which do not give the same feeling of excitment or joy as the Legit version of Cabal Online. Cabal/ESTsoft, WE AUSSIES NEED CABAL!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

VeeOhhCee
02-13-2011, 07:51 PM
Aussies do play cabal

Zaikeria
02-13-2011, 08:31 PM
The legit version or private servers? 'cus I used to play UK version, which blocked my IP. US North has also blocked my IP simply because I don't live in the right Cabal zone. I have both the UK and US versions of Cabal on my comp, and neither of them allows me to even open the patcher. What I'm sayin' is that all Aussies need to be able to play Cabal, not just those who can get past the automatic IP blocker. If your going to say I'm blocked for doing something wrong, don't, because I haven't even been able to make a character on US North Cabal. It automatically blocks the IP's of those who do not live in the right reigeon, though the Cabal Global sight says that US North is meant to act as the global service. Since my IP is still getting blocked by the auto-blocker, this can't have happened correctly.

jone
02-13-2011, 09:07 PM
Actually, I live in Melbourne and I play NA just fine.

Syllius
02-13-2011, 09:12 PM
i agree, Aussies are awesome and hawt! XD before the transfer to EST i knew someone who lived in australia that played NA cabal, i was pissed when she found out her ip was gonna be blocked D:

Zaikeria
02-13-2011, 09:18 PM
Actually, I live in Melbourne and I play NA just fine.

That means you can bypass the auto-blocker )= see I used to be able to play UK, but then I hadda fix my comp, and when I re-downloaded it to play again, I was IP-Blocked.

jone
02-13-2011, 09:21 PM
I wonder how I did that o-o
What you could do though, is call your ISP and ask them to change your IP.
If you do that, be sure to be very polite or they'll definitely say no :D

Zaikeria
02-13-2011, 09:53 PM
I wonder how I did that o-o
What you could do though, is call your ISP and ask them to change your IP.
If you do that, be sure to be very polite or they'll definitely say no :D

There is no certainty that your idea would work, however it's a good idea :confused: still wud be nice if all aussies cud play with no IP-block to worry about ;o and as for how you managed it, I'd say its luck/co-incident lol.

redpill
02-14-2011, 12:30 AM
changing your ip does not work because cabal blocks whole ip-ranges.
im from australia and sometimes i can logon for afew weeks, then i get blocked again after certain m/a's.
they should just remove the blocker, make it easier for all of us to enjoy this game.

Shinji
02-14-2011, 03:16 AM
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B]I had originally been able to play the UK version back in november 2011 before it blocked my IP

Are you from the future ? If so, are there flying cars already ?

M3lly
02-14-2011, 03:19 AM
ahahah I thought you could play from there now since they merged global o.o

Imolestgirlsbutts
02-14-2011, 03:37 AM
i had to LOL at that

M3lly
02-14-2011, 03:40 AM
I sure hope you use jelly Imolestgirlsbutts

Shinji
02-14-2011, 07:01 AM
Surprisebuttsex

M3lly
02-14-2011, 07:04 AM
Surprisebuttsex

Share the jelly

Shinji
02-14-2011, 07:06 AM
You never share with me =(

M3lly
02-14-2011, 07:22 AM
You never share with me =(

you never asked = (
thought u didnt like me or sumthing

Shinji
02-14-2011, 01:16 PM
lol i dont hate you :)

Zaikeria
02-15-2011, 02:57 AM

Oh dear I must be! ;o! I'm afraid there aren't any flying cars yet, but to correct myself, I did mean 2010, not 2011, thankyou for pointing that out :)

M3lly
02-15-2011, 03:32 AM
lol i dont hate you :)

YAY we can share jelly then

Shinji
02-15-2011, 06:47 AM
YAY we can share jelly then
Anytime lols

Oh dear I must be! ;o! I'm afraid there aren't any flying cars yet, but to correct myself, I did mean 2010, not 2011, thankyou for pointing that out :)
=( deng I was expecting flying cars already!!