PDA

View Full Version : DH Forci Crafting

AgentSmith
04-22-2010, 05:16 PM
Divine is unbanned now, but still has forcy crafting...? What the hell?

Divine has his Forcy Blade crafting on Mercury while Venus has a Forcy Orb crafter...after this, OGP released Server Transfers

Do you think OGP gave each of them their crafting levels, and then introduced Server transfers for profit? EstSoft isn't undoing it just because they want the profit from server transfers now...

OGP was corrupt, so I think it's really plausible.

Berserk_Fury
04-22-2010, 05:22 PM
You bring up a strong argument.

Error
04-22-2010, 05:23 PM
Maybe because people actually saw DH get to Forcium Blades whereas in Venus an OGP ex-GM made an orb crafter no one heard of. Then after those new GMs came, there were no new Forcium Orb crafts.

LordNorth
04-22-2010, 05:24 PM
You bring up a strong argument.

I love you along with Rehaniko.

ThisisaForumId
04-22-2010, 05:27 PM
Maybe because people actually saw DH get to Forcium Blades whereas in Venus an OGP ex-GM made an orb crafter no one heard of. Then after those new GMs came, there were no new Forcium Orb crafts.

Ascension members saw him. I wasn't on, but they would lie to cover things up. Have you ever seen the new members with the stealing issue?

CNJRP
04-22-2010, 05:51 PM
The Venus Forcium orb crafting character was banned, it wasn't legit and was given by the GMs.

Error
04-22-2010, 05:52 PM
Ascension members saw him. I wasn't on, but they would lie to cover things up. Have you ever seen the new members with the stealing issue?

I'm not really big on Mercury news so I'm not sure myself. I do know that DH was a Redosm. Blade crafter. I think I also saw some screens of DH crafting a redosm blade of something, but again, I'm not entirely sure.

But seeing as how I barely play and barely lurk the forums, I'm still slow on these news.

Triplethreat
04-22-2010, 05:53 PM
The Venus Forcium orb crafting character was banned, it wasn't legit and was given by the GMs.

This.

WIpwns
04-22-2010, 06:05 PM
will u nubs stop QQing about DH please -_-

Sabuvok
04-22-2010, 06:43 PM
DH is back?

too bad D=
now people cant stalk him on that new game he was playing

nibblez
04-22-2010, 07:15 PM
its funny how he got to forci blade crafting though. made it seem sooooooo easy. there were some people that had hacks that would specifically get rate or whatever they wanted in slots in items or so ive heard last summer. Did dh use that to get to forci blade crafting?? O_o

nckitsos
04-23-2010, 08:56 AM
its funny how he got to forci blade crafting though. made it seem sooooooo easy. there were some people that had hacks that would specifically get rate or whatever they wanted in slots in items or so ive heard last summer. Did dh use that to get to forci blade crafting?? O_o

idk lemme go ask him.

forumkeke
04-23-2010, 01:31 PM
i heard he abused the stacking bracelet ability and stacked 7coins stuff for hella 2 slot drop to give him enough 2 slot redo blades to proof

Blager2
04-23-2010, 03:28 PM
*ignoring most of the trolls*
Divine making it look easy? He spent 3b to get to OSM, failed 3 OSM proofs before passing to redosm (another bil), and got redosm->forcium first or second try (random'd his own rate into a 2slot blade). This isn't even including all the alz I spent helping him, but it wasnt an easy path to forcium.
His forcium craft level was legitimate.

nibblez
04-23-2010, 06:52 PM
talk bout getting lucky man...cough cough cough.

N3mesis
04-23-2010, 06:53 PM
*ignoring most of the trolls*
Divine making it look easy? He spent 3b to get to OSM, failed 3 OSM proofs before passing to redosm (another bil), and got redosm->forcium first or second try (random'd his own rate into a 2slot blade). This isn't even including all the alz I spent helping him, but it wasnt an easy path to forcium.
His forcium craft level was legitimate.

burden of proof is on you. true story bro

Suterusu
04-23-2010, 08:00 PM
Go blager!!!

Blager2
04-24-2010, 05:46 AM
burden of proof is on you. true story bro

no...it actually isn't. It's not guilty until proven innocent

QQsomemoreplz
04-24-2010, 07:34 AM
no...it actually isn't. It's guilty until proven innocent