PDA

View Full Version : Game won't start period.

Nyx Gigas
02-14-2011, 03:34 PM
Windows Vista, NO firewall, NO antivirus.
When I click the Cabal icon, nothing pops up. The VERY first time i did it, it popped up and updated. Afterwards, whenever i click it, nothing happens. In my Task manager it freezes at 1.5k Memory.

Re-installed it about 3 times also.
Porquoi?!?!?!?!?

Nyx Gigas
02-15-2011, 02:40 AM
So, NOBODY knows? No Mods, no Admins, nothing? Are you serious?

SilverIceForum
02-15-2011, 09:20 AM
You tried running in Administrator mode. Unlike Win2k/XP variants WinVista/7 you have to set the shortcut properties to run in admin mode or right click then select run as Administrator to raise the program's rights even on an Admin account. If that is not the problem then the problem lies within 1) You need to clean your registry, 2) Make Sure you have the latest DirectX and hardware drivers, 3) Are you trying to play from a region that already has a Cabal Version other than CabalNA/Global?? Last problem would be that Gameguard isn't updating and not hooking in b4 allowing Cabal to start, which see Admin rights above would freeze it up also. Next time don't be so dang impatient either, not everyone can be on these forums all the dang time, and point in fact it is rare for the G.Ms to even respond here on the forums :/