PDA

View Full Version : 88 EoD runs later.......

Rage
04-22-2010, 09:15 PM
still no ring wtf is wrong with this game?

rythemz
04-22-2010, 09:17 PM
[The Mergaheph's ring]

Enso
04-22-2010, 09:22 PM
umad?

Sephiroth
04-22-2010, 09:24 PM
88? wow... fail est lol >_>

Wanna know whats funny? Ive done like 4 or 5 or w/e and still got nothing, my wife comes out of nowhere and randomly does a EOD and gets it the first run -.-

lol *sigh*

auctionmule
04-22-2010, 09:40 PM
lol just got mine after 41 runs. that s dude >.> i couldn't imagine doing 88 runs.

Fishy
04-22-2010, 09:40 PM
i think its funny that you all care about a silly ring when you're better off gettin an ROL+2, since it's 1)Tradeable, 2)You CAN have multiples of it per char, 3)Sellable, and 4)Doesnt need all the bells and whistles to be awesome and pro....what's 1% CD really gonna do for you? I mean, cmon people.....

Matrimoney
04-22-2010, 09:58 PM
i think its funny that you all care about a silly ring when you're better off gettin an ROL+2, since it's 1)Tradeable, 2)You CAN have multiples of it per char, 3)Sellable, and 4)Doesnt need all the bells and whistles to be awesome and pro....what's 1% CD really gonna do for you? I mean, cmon people.....

I've never seen someone so dumb in my entire life. We have 4 ring slots, two should be crit dmg, two should be rate. Do you really think people would rather NOT get the FREE unique ring and pay 3B for a RoL+2? Are you that retarded? Seriously, uninstall cabal ASAP. Also, Rage already has a RoL+2, he needs the unique ring to get 30 rate from 2 rings, DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

YumCookies
04-22-2010, 10:20 PM
umad?

Yes...why yes I am.

Run # 73 btw.

[GM] Jamie
04-22-2010, 10:48 PM
I like you guyz

NiteFalcon
04-22-2010, 10:50 PM
jamie;25292']i like you guyz

lol

YumCookies
04-22-2010, 10:51 PM
Jamie;25292']I like you guyz

Me no like the fat man's chest in eod... :(

Fishy
04-22-2010, 11:06 PM
I've never seen someone so dumb in my entire life. We have 4 ring slots, two should be crit dmg, two should be rate. Do you really think people would rather NOT get the FREE unique ring and pay 3B for a RoL+2? Are you that retarded? Seriously, uninstall cabal ASAP. Also, Rage already has a RoL+2, he needs the unique ring to get 30 rate from 2 rings, DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

someone takes this game wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too seriously >.> i play to have fun, not have self-proclaimed pros tell me how to play

Fishy
04-22-2010, 11:09 PM
and in the end, id probably spend less on trog lairs as it seems to get an RoL+2 than i would on eods to get a stupid ring anyways >.> 88 runs, my god....i cant even stand to eod once a day unless im helping someone rank up

Incredibly Ill
04-22-2010, 11:28 PM

you should post a response in the thread title that has YOUR NAME IN IT.

ty.

WIpwns
04-23-2010, 03:32 AM
/rage

toca4eva1
04-23-2010, 03:36 AM

But I don't like you GM Jamie....I WUV YOU!!!!!!! ^.^

Triplethreat
04-23-2010, 04:07 AM
someone takes this game wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too seriously >.> i play to have fun, not have self-proclaimed pros tell me how to play
This must be your 1st encounter with burger boy. He has to treat the game as real life, cuz he knows his actual real life is a complete and utter failure. I mean being 22 and living in mommy and daddy's basement working at Burger King? Tell me you wouldn't act like this game is your real life if you were faced with those circumstances.

renji642
04-23-2010, 04:29 AM
question for you ppl who dont have the ring after 1234567689 runs .....do you even have the quest??????

cuz i know some ppl are retarded enough to go run eod without first gettign the quest..this is a very serious question, andi would not be suprised if some of you didnt pick it up.

Berserk_Fury
04-23-2010, 04:32 AM
i play to have fun, not have self-proclaimed pros tell me how to play

Says the guy telling others how to play.

hades990
04-23-2010, 04:49 AM
droped mine and got dced in seconds from each other .. it was very very annoying

GuardianPat
04-23-2010, 04:58 AM

So come give me a drop rate buff so i can get the ring easilly o.o

33th run so far and no ring....

Sasodara
04-23-2010, 05:34 AM

+1

Sasodara
04-23-2010, 05:36 AM

He's not telling you how to play. He's explaining the blatantly obvious reason for getting a ring with 15% crit rate, without spending 3 BIL

mattey
04-23-2010, 06:48 AM
He's not telling you how to play. He's explaining the blatantly obvious reason for getting a ring with 15% crit rate, without spending 3 BIL

At this rate, people may unknowingly spend 3bil on EoD keys for that ring xD

Matrimoney
04-23-2010, 06:54 AM
This must be your 1st encounter with burger boy. He has to treat the game as real life, cuz he knows his actual real life is a complete and utter failure. I mean being 22 and living in mommy and daddy's basement working at Burger King? Tell me you wouldn't act like this game is your real life if you were faced with those circumstances.

Jesus, living in the parents basement being 30+ years old is kinda played out now, find something new to make up and say...I treat this game as real life? Ha....funny...People liek you think I'm serious because I have better gear than you, but in reality, I don't take these forums serious at all...which is why I say stuff like

DDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

/win k?

IllusionistZ
04-23-2010, 06:58 AM
how come we can never get an offical post from the GM's around here? Drop rate from ESTsoft sux. We had the same situation on OGP and when GM's did thier test on thier servers it was fine but we finally got them to make another character and test it out on the our servers they realized the drop was 4x lower than what it should be. Can the GM's here do the same?

Berserk_Fury
04-23-2010, 07:08 AM

Except you make at least a mil back from npcing osm you get in eod, and that doesn't cover 2 slot osm, UCHs or epic drops.

Matrimoney
04-23-2010, 07:10 AM
Except you make at least a mil back from npcing osm you get in eod, and that doesn't cover 2 slot osm, UCHs or epic drops.

Lol yeah, if he said MAKE 3b unknowingly from EoD, that'd be a bit more accurate.

Berserk_Fury
04-23-2010, 07:22 AM
Lol yeah, if he said MAKE 3b unknowingly from EoD, that'd be a bit more accurate.

Actually I've made way over 3b in EoD, but that's because I used to do nothing but run that dungeon for like the first year of me playing this game.

Fishy
04-23-2010, 07:51 AM

think about it though :P to get the ring for all your characters, you'll probably spend close to, if not more than, 3b in eods just to get it, where as you could buy about 100 trogs and get a transferable ROL+2 >.> yessssss, i like this math lol

IllusionistZ
04-23-2010, 08:00 AM
hard head makes a soft ass, people will just not understand about the new ring to a RoL+2

Berserk_Fury
04-23-2010, 08:03 AM
think about it though :P to get the ring for all your characters, you'll probably spend close to, if not more than, 3b in eods just to get it, where as you could buy about 100 trogs and get a transferable ROL+2 >.> yessssss, i like this math lol

You must have failed math because you forgot to account for multiple things:

- eod consistantly makes your money back even if you buy them for 1.5 mil each
- eod drops osmium amp, seh, rw3
- It appears troglo lair drop rate of cr2 went down significantly since EST took over, so rol+2 drop rate probably went down a whole lot as well.
- 3b in eods = at least 150 entries by current prices, or 3000 entries by normal prices. Chances are if you run all of those, you will make a whole lot of money than just from a single rol+2. Also just because rol+2 is transferable it doesn't mean that it is better, and it obviously isn't.
- There are many people that have gotten the new ring in 10-20 runs of eod.

Rage
04-23-2010, 08:55 AM
You must have failed math because you forgot to account for multiple things:

- eod consistantly makes your money back even if you buy them for 1.5 mil each
- eod drops osmium amp, seh, rw3
- It appears troglo lair drop rate of cr2 went down significantly since EST took over, so rol+2 drop rate probably went down a whole lot as well.
- 3b in eods = at least 150 entries by current prices, or 3000 entries by normal prices. Chances are if you run all of those, you will make a whole lot of money than just from a single rol+2. Also just because rol+2 is transferable it doesn't mean that it is better, and it obviously isn't.
- There are many people that have gotten the new ring in 10-20 runs of eod.

2x150 is like 300mil mang.

NiteFalcon
04-23-2010, 09:03 AM
this is the dumbest argument I've ever heard. It took me 56 runs of EOD to get my ring

Mergaheph Ring Expenditures: 1 mil per EOD x 56 = 56 mil & about 3 days time.
ROL+2 Expenditures: Over 1 bil AT LEAST (how fast can you get 1 bil? I bet it takes longer than 3 days)

Yea this is brilliant lets go get a ROL+2 instead of the merg ring ::rolls eyes::

Berserk_Fury
04-23-2010, 09:05 AM
2x150 is like 300mil mang.

Well looks like I failed math too. I shuold've said 2000 entries (1.5 mil each), or 30,000 by normal prices (100k each).

Rage
04-23-2010, 09:22 AM
Well looks like I failed math too. I shuold've said 2000 entries (1.5 mil each), or 30,000 by normal prices (100k each).

ish cool. regardless it is a load of eods. whats really ed up is I haven't even gotten a belt. >.<

Sasodara
04-23-2010, 09:33 AM

Haha you sir, have a point XDXD

SkyAlpha
04-23-2010, 12:06 PM
88 means bye bye in chinese terms hehe

Matrimoney
04-23-2010, 12:07 PM
88 means bye bye in chinese terms hehe

yeah you would know that you anime watching chinese wannabe little nerdy geek.

/rolled

xbghost
04-23-2010, 12:12 PM
dammm still no ring huh..

Triplethreat
04-23-2010, 01:04 PM
Jesus, living in the parents basement being 30+ years old is kinda played out now, find something new to make up and say...I treat this game as real life? Ha....funny...People liek you think I'm serious because I have better gear than you, but in reality, I don't take these forums serious at all...which is why I say stuff like

DDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

/win k?

Why is it getting old? Does the truth hurt? You have better gear? How did you get it? From what I saw in another thread, you bought your account to. LOL So I guess you can have better gear using USD. Guess you got some overtime at BK that week huh? Are you still whining to them about not giving you a 10 minute break after working for 3 hours? I mean, it is really that difficult to put fries in the grease and pull them out and salt them?

Triplethreat
04-23-2010, 01:05 PM
how come we can never get an offical post from the GM's around here? Drop rate from ESTsoft sux. We had the same situation on OGP and when GM's did thier test on thier servers it was fine but we finally got them to make another character and test it out on the our servers they realized the drop was 4x lower than what it should be. Can the GM's here do the same?

I have actually gotten more drops at Cornus since the switch then I did when it was at OGP. Maybe it's just luck.

Flarius
04-23-2010, 01:17 PM
Why would they make a ring that's better then a Rol+2 drop as easy as an uch. How about you stop trying to farm for it day and night and do other stuff.

Muramasa
04-23-2010, 01:48 PM
1) I HIGHLY doubt Matrimonkey bought his account, why ? Cuz I remember him being around and annoying even me WAAYYYYY BACK THEN.
2) farming rol+2 LAWL HAHA there are very few ppl that even have teh ring and even less ppl that farm it.
3) Lets see why u should farm that ring. 1- it gives bonus stats ONTOP of the 15 rate whilst the rol+2 only gives 15 rate
4) if mat did buy his gears with usd, he would be alot stronger then he is now. anyone with any decent common sence could get his gear.
5) You would be surprised at how many USD transaction go on in this game. chances are if its amp forcium or 2 slot forci weap, some nub already placed a usd offer on it. Mat QQ's when someone "magically" buys a peice of gear he wants with usd and has been saving alz for
6) untill u can show any cash transaction and prove me wrong, st f u . thnx have a nice day =D
and FYI i got my ring on my very first attempt. and got it on my alt on my 5th-6th attempt...soo....yeah pwned.

Sephiroth
04-23-2010, 03:04 PM
Tell that to the people that swears up and down that Blades pwn Katanas, I mean whats 2 attack gonna do for you really? or 4 if you go two...

1%?

1% Ring
2-4% Pet

That could be 5% extra DMG and trust me it does a difference. Also 10HP can make a difference, Ive had my pvps where i had 5 or 10 HP left.... now imagine if i had 10 hp less that what i would normally have... what would have happened? I would have lost the pvp. ;)

Plus people with weird issues in the head like i do (lol), i rather see that i have 100% Critical DMG than 99% Critical DMG... >_> It bugs me, so that 1% would do wonders for me =D

Username
04-23-2010, 03:11 PM
Also 10HP can make a difference, Ive had man pvps where i had 5 or 10 HP left....

Dude, I've had woman pvp's where I've DIED. So yeah, I get where you're coming from.

Matrimoney
04-23-2010, 04:13 PM
Why is it getting old? Does the truth hurt? You have better gear? How did you get it? From what I saw in another thread, you bought your account to. LOL So I guess you can have better gear using USD. Guess you got some overtime at BK that week huh? Are you still whining to them about not giving you a 10 minute break after working for 3 hours? I mean, it is really that difficult to put fries in the grease and pull them out and salt them?

rofl...bought my account...gto kid i know plenty of people that knew me back when i was lvl 100 with noob trash gear

and on top of that i was lvl 50 during last years xmas event, doi doi doi

Triplethreat
04-23-2010, 04:17 PM
rofl...bought my account...gto kid i know plenty of people that knew me back when i was lvl 100 with noob trash gear

I didn't say it. Fiery did and apparently DarkkD knows something about it...

Matrimoney
04-23-2010, 04:19 PM

That's funny, DarrkD is in Ronin vent almost every day lol you honestly think he would say something like that to Fiery? Come on now, get real....anyone who knows me at all knows I'm the only one thats ever played my Blader since lvl 1.

Sheep
04-23-2010, 04:26 PM

we like you too, jamie, lol :D

Sheep
04-23-2010, 04:27 PM

lol, agreed.

VietHacker
04-23-2010, 04:37 PM
yeah you would know that you anime watching chinese wannabe little nerdy geek.

/rolled

I laughed.

Matrimoney
04-23-2010, 04:51 PM
I laughed.

It's I lol'd, not laughed.

Waffle
04-23-2010, 06:22 PM
Raditz what's his win level at?

OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Marth
04-23-2010, 07:02 PM
Hehehe funny ^-^

WIpwns
04-23-2010, 07:16 PM
Hehehe funny ^-^
no u

Marth
04-23-2010, 07:35 PM
no u

No you're fat!

chaosomega
04-23-2010, 09:39 PM
I did 30 eods to find out that fb at lv 170 with 40/7 helm and astral k sky board has 49% rate base and can use 4 crit +2 ring/ Also i still didnt get the merph ring -_-

Blager2
04-24-2010, 05:48 AM
got mine in 6 runs on my FB...still 3 more chars to get it on =P

SliverElixer
04-24-2010, 06:13 AM
88 runs that some shet there man.

QQsomemoreplz
04-24-2010, 07:41 AM
#1 run son!

Error
04-24-2010, 07:43 AM
I did 30 eods to find out that fb at lv 170 with 40/7 helm and astral k sky board has 49% rate base and can use 4 crit +2 ring/ Also i still didnt get the merph ring -_-

Useful for BM1 though.

xXPrecisionXx
04-24-2010, 02:55 PM
still no ring wtf is wrong with this game?
wow.. that really sux...
:( i don't have mine either candy :(

YET!

GuardianPat
04-24-2010, 04:15 PM
still have no ring.... its annoying lol

YumCookies
04-24-2010, 04:22 PM
81 runs later...

carowe27
04-24-2010, 05:40 PM
at the cost of 1.5mill for eod and the price of ROL+2 at 3b that would be 2000 eod runs. now i guess a fast time in eod is average 30mins and slow time is 1hour average. so we shall say 45min multiply by 2000 is 1500 hours of eod time looking for a ring. that is 62.5 days of looking for a ring. now if you havent found the ring by then u are just dumb for wasting that much of your life looking for a pix elated graphic to see on your screen.

xEtherx
04-24-2010, 09:57 PM
just got mine like 3 hours ago. 37 runs in total to get the ring. The rings a nice idea but they should have made some sort of collectible essense/item drop each time you kill the quest mob and after X number of runs you turn in X number of quest items to claim your reward. GL though.

Hibachi Rayne

nikstaqt
04-25-2010, 12:04 AM
lol 11 runs and got it

xHalibelx
04-25-2010, 01:16 AM
took me 21 runs lol

Matrimoney
04-25-2010, 06:44 AM
at the cost of 1.5mill for eod and the price of ROL+2 at 3b that would be 2000 eod runs. now i guess a fast time in eod is average 30mins and slow time is 1hour average. so we shall say 45min multiply by 2000 is 1500 hours of eod time looking for a ring. that is 62.5 days of looking for a ring. now if you havent found the ring by then u are just dumb for wasting that much of your life looking for a pix elated graphic to see on your screen.

lol wtf 30 mins i can beat it in 20 without combo/bming the whole dungeon -.-....and an hour? wtf?

Error
04-25-2010, 07:17 AM

I can finish EoD in 30 minutes w/o combo/bm while reading the forums/multitasking, and this is on my 14x.

beowolf101
04-25-2010, 08:37 AM
well your fault for wanting the ring
you want somthing you gotta work for it =/

Rage
04-25-2010, 08:47 AM
raid are you retarded. i'm trying to say the drop rate is stupid because some people get it in 1 run, I've run 95 and haven't gotten it. Death and I can run eod in 17mins just comboing.

GuardianPat
04-25-2010, 09:47 AM
the drop rate is stupid for some of us

Enigma
04-25-2010, 09:50 AM
the drop rate is stupid for some of us

No, you just have terrible luck.

GuardianPat
04-25-2010, 10:06 AM
the quest seem to be bugged because when you activate the quest, a silver scroll is suppose to be there... but no. I feel like the quest is not activated. lol

xXPrecisionXx
04-25-2010, 02:46 PM
raid are you retarded. i'm trying to say the drop rate is stupid because some people get it in 1 run, I've run 95 and haven't gotten it. Death and I can run eod in 17mins just comboing.

+1

Rage
04-25-2010, 02:56 PM
No, you just have terrible luck.

or you have exceptional luck.

Cstriker
04-25-2010, 02:56 PM

Are you even from venus? Fiery is a fob who randomly comes out of nowhere with epic gear.

Rage
04-25-2010, 02:58 PM
Are you even from venus? Fiery is a fob who randomly comes out of nowhere with epic gear.

fiery is rootofevil the wi.

Cstriker
04-25-2010, 03:14 PM
wasnt he from merc?

Berserk_Fury
04-25-2010, 03:24 PM
I'm at 45 runs right now, slowly catching up.

beowolf101
04-25-2010, 03:52 PM
well liek i said you want the ring you gotta work for it
aka keep runnign eods

Rage
04-25-2010, 08:27 PM
well liek i said you want the ring you gotta work for it
aka keep runnign eods

you say that when you prolly ran 15 and got it.

beowolf101
04-27-2010, 03:01 PM
you say that when you prolly ran 15 and got it.

nah im on fb don't really need the ring

inkeh
04-27-2010, 03:45 PM
It's nice to have it though. O.O

beowolf101
04-27-2010, 08:32 PM
yea but i still don't think im gonan go for it for a while =/

Rastan
04-28-2010, 02:18 AM
got mine in about 30+ runs,i didn't keep count so give or take a few

Rage
04-28-2010, 03:25 AM
100 EoD runs later....nothing

inkeh
04-28-2010, 06:03 AM
100 EoD runs later....nothing

Lol. Did you at least get anything nice?

Rage
04-28-2010, 07:42 AM
belt of vital +1 after 90 runs. strength rune. so no lol.

Triplethreat
04-28-2010, 11:53 AM

I'm from Earth...it's too damn hot for me to live on Venus.

beowolf101
04-28-2010, 02:34 PM
well candy i can see ur luck in this game o.o
guess its true
luck>hardwork

GuardianPat
04-28-2010, 03:44 PM
belt of vital +1 after 90 runs. strength rune. so no lol.

at least these are good drops

Rage
04-28-2010, 06:37 PM
Finally got it after 104 runs.

Rage
04-28-2010, 06:49 PM
I are win

DivineExorcist
04-28-2010, 06:51 PM
lol grats. GAME SCORE lucky people over 9000 hard workers one =(.

Rage
04-28-2010, 07:48 PM
lol grats. GAME SCORE lucky people over 9000 hard workers one =(.

huh?

Trouvo
05-07-2010, 06:24 AM
question for those that have gotten the ring......did you have the quest on or off at the time of the drop? wondering if it makes any difference

GuardianPat
05-07-2010, 06:52 AM

lies! how dare you! i didnt have mine yet

Matrimoney
05-07-2010, 09:00 AM
pat whats with the reandom asian guys in your avatar lol

DrifterX
05-07-2010, 09:10 AM
pat whats with the reandom asian guys in your avatar lol Stephan Chow ftw!!! lol

Rage
05-07-2010, 09:11 AM
lies! how dare you! i didnt have mine yet

not lies. true story.

ForumFiery
05-07-2010, 12:50 PM

yea, right

+1

That's funny, DarrkD is in Ronin vent almost every day lol you honestly think he would say something like that to Fiery? Come on now, get real....anyone who knows me at all knows I'm the only one thats ever played my Blader since lvl 1.
who said darrkd has to tell me? more than 1 person knows what you did, DarrkD just got no proof, that's why he haven't said anything, I lol if you think DarrkD likes you just because he talks to you on vent you are the one who needs to get real here.

yea noob, say whatever you like, you will never get onto my level in a life time. you are not old school enough to know me yet kid. I lol'ed at the comes out of nowhere. keep jealous, cuz your gear will forever fail

nice

YoungForum
05-07-2010, 12:56 PM
So much drama i really hope it doesnt take me 104 runs to get this Ring tho....
was hoping i was one of those lucky ppl who get it on try 1 but i didnt -_-