PDA

View Full Version : Oh geez...

batman
04-23-2010, 12:58 AM
Quote GM Squish
"Just to clear thing up here.
What was approved with OGP was to give GAs the monthly Platinum service, not any other items.
However, it turns out that GMs had given little too much than what they should have given.
We had investigated the items and the game logs to search for the items given out manually and have removed them.
Going through additional investigations for those who claimed that their items which they looted from the game had been removed.
If the record show that he or she had picked up the item from the game as they claimed to have, we will recover the item; if not, well.. you better get ready for.. *cough* *cough* ba.. *cough* n.."

First.. that is false. The monthly premium was the last thing that was "approved" to be given out to watchers and GA. I worked very closely and was very close to the GM who managed that program and I know what went down.
First EST had only agreed temporary items like costumes. That GM had to fight very hard to get permissions to give out blessing beads and premium. It wasn't OGP holding them back, it was 100% ESTSoft.

So...
A. You are lying
B. You have no idea what you are talking about
C. You guys let it happen for over a year and really had no idea? Uh huh...

I've talked with GM's from ESTSoft before in game about the watcher system and they had no objection when I explained how it worked.

Lying to people isn't cool. Putting the blame on OGP isn't cool either.
If you make a mistake, man up.

Brolic
04-23-2010, 06:15 AM
holy crappers batman!

IllusionistZ
04-23-2010, 07:00 AM
The truth will set you freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Matrimoney
04-23-2010, 07:08 AM
Quote GM Squish
"Just to clear thing up here.
What was approved with OGP was to give GAs the monthly Platinum service, not any other items.
However, it turns out that GMs had given little too much than what they should have given.
We had investigated the items and the game logs to search for the items given out manually and have removed them.
Going through additional investigations for those who claimed that their items which they looted from the game had been removed.
If the record show that he or she had picked up the item from the game as they claimed to have, we will recover the item; if not, well.. you better get ready for.. *cough* *cough* ba.. *cough* n.."

First.. that is false. The monthly premium was the last thing that was "approved" to be given out to watchers and GA. I worked very closely and was very close to the GM who managed that program and I know what went down.
First EST had only agreed temporary items like costumes. That GM had to fight very hard to get permissions to give out blessing beads and premium. It wasn't OGP holding them back, it was 100% ESTSoft.

So...
A. You are lying
B. You have no idea what you are talking about
C. You guys let it happen for over a year and really had no idea? Uh huh...

I've talked with GM's from ESTSoft before in game about the watcher system and they had no objection when I explained how it worked.

You didn't work at OGP nor did you work at ESTsoft, I suggest you just keep quiet, because no matter what you think you knew, you were most likely wrong.

Berserk_Fury
04-23-2010, 07:09 AM
Lol @ this kid thinking that he knows better about what EST agreed on.

LILCHAOLAO
04-23-2010, 07:44 AM
Better listen or Batman will whoop yo ass.

IllusionistZ
04-23-2010, 07:47 AM
lol

nckitsos
04-23-2010, 08:36 AM
Quote GM Squish]

+1

GoughGhan
04-23-2010, 08:36 AM
http://www.lol-roulette.com/wp-content/uploads/VBIMp.png

nckitsos
04-23-2010, 08:39 AM

Christ, lol. I didn't know gough knew what chatroulette was.

ForumStarla
04-23-2010, 08:48 AM
:)

nibblez
04-23-2010, 11:45 AM
Rofl

auctionmule
04-23-2010, 12:14 PM
You didn't work at OGP nor did you work at ESTsoft, I suggest you just keep quiet, because no matter what you think you knew, you were most likely wrong.

+1

batman
04-23-2010, 05:00 PM

I worked with one of the members of the OGP team extremely close. I know and still talk with one of the former GM's from OGP...

Believe what you want, I'm just calling a liar out as I always do.

EST knows I caught them and their BS and that was the purpose of the thread, not to prove to some fail ass BL who gets his kicks talking shet on the forums.

VietHacker
04-23-2010, 05:11 PM
GA's failed hard.

batman
04-23-2010, 05:15 PM
GA's failed hard.

A few good apples spoil the whole bunch. Yes, I agree though.

BleedingSoul
04-23-2010, 05:31 PM

Chatroulette is full of people jacking off mang

Waffle
04-23-2010, 05:56 PM
^^^^ complete face first win