PDA

View Full Version : Account Problem

laziibk
02-17-2011, 01:11 PM
*Update I was able to login at my gfs place, however I'm unable to access the help desk. It says you should activate your account or transfer. I believe in my case it's the email activation which I require a gm to please send me a new confirmation email. If a gm is willing to assist me, I'll pm my personal info. I Cannot access help desk so I can only seek help through the forums.

These are the problems I have.

-Unable to Log in to website cabal.com
I've tried countless times and it keeps saying it's incorrect, I know for sure its correct. I've tried to clear all cookies etc.
Is my ip blocked from loggin in the website? I'm located in n/a...

-Unable to log in game due to confirmation required.
So apparently I need a email confirmation, I got a friend to ask help desk if they can send my account a confirmation email and I got rejected because apparently its *sending out other users info*
It's NOT possible for me to log in and submit my own ticket due to the fact that I cannot login the website.

I've played since ogplanet and took a break, I know I transfered my account already but I need cabal to resend me a email confirmation so I can log in and start playing again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've Tried msging these gm's to request for help but that didn't work out either.

Unconfirmed Private Message Receipts

01-27-2011 02:44 AM
Sent to: [GM] Jamie
Sent to: [GM] Q
01-27-2011 02:42 AM
Sent to: [GM] Sky
01-27-2011 02:41 AM
Unread
Sent to: [GM] DaisY

Yea these dates back quite a bit, but gm's have yet to even take a look at it.

2 main question is

Is there a way for me to login the website?
Is there any gms who can send a email TO my account, I will provide the account id + EMAIL.

Any help would be much appreciated, this has been on delay for too long.

SilverIceForum
02-17-2011, 04:34 PM
Try logging into the main website using a different browser, example if you use Internet Explorer try using Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Google Chromium.

If that doesn't work try logging in via a back route instead of the front page. Sometimes I have to login via the Help Desk, which if you are not already logged in redirects you immediately to a login page, same goes for the Item Shop does the same thing. These to backroute login screens 10/10 times work for me over the main front page login within both Firefox and Internet Explorer.

If that still isn't working, then if you have like Avast! or similar Anti-virus software that scans bit by bit data coming b4 it touches the browser, could be it is stripping what it feels is malicious code, so try logging in with you A/V product you have disabled temporarily.

hth.

laziibk
02-17-2011, 09:17 PM
I just tried all the browsers you've listed and all had failed me:mad:
However the google one does look pretty nice though.

I've tried your method of logging in also, that didn't work out either.

As in for the a/v, I don't have any.

Thanks for trying to help anyways;)

Dalton673538
02-18-2011, 07:29 AM
it may be that u need to have the password reset somehow and maybe that will help

laziibk
02-18-2011, 04:58 PM
it may be that u need to have the password reset somehow and maybe that will help

I've resetted my pw twice already, thanks for the suggestion though.

laziibk
02-20-2011, 06:03 AM
Been 3 days now, still seeking gm guidance.

laziibk
02-25-2011, 06:06 PM
still looking for help from a gm.....

laziibk
03-03-2011, 10:32 PM
It's been a month now and No gm has replied to me, I've seen gms posting in the same thread too. I'm pretty convince gm's do not wish to assist me in this matter....

laziibk
03-09-2011, 10:45 PM
im getting pretty tired of waiting....is a gm even gonna bother with this?

laziibk
04-03-2011, 05:50 PM
still looking for a gm to assist me....

[GM] Clocks
04-07-2011, 06:20 AM
If you haven't tried resetting your cookies on the web-browser that you're using, send in a help desk ticket explaining the situation.

-[GM] Clocks