PDA

View Full Version : Execution of Illegals [Part 3] XI VERSION

Xiju
02-22-2011, 10:39 AM
If you haven't already, here's part 1+2

Part 1:
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?16940-Execution-of-illegals-part-1-XI-VERSION

Part 2:
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?16942-Execution-of-illegals-part-2-XI-VERSION

-------Part 3-----

XI walked tiredly across the sandy dessert. She had large beads of sweat flowing down her face. She hadn't eaten for hours since she left Green Despair. XI decided that if she wanted to go on, she needed to first find something to eat.

XI thought to herself "Hmmm, I saw a dessert fox somewhere around here. I might be able to kill it for some food." XI did exactly that. She went looking for the dessert fox.

As XI was walking around, she passed what seemed to be ruins of a giant tank and other metal pieces she had never seen before. She payed no attention and continued her search for food.

After a few minutes of looking, XI finally saw the dessert fox with a pack of other dessert foxes. XI quickly hid behind a nearby hill of sand. This was a perfect opportunity for XI to gather food for the next 3 days for her journey. XI put her bag down and opened her book of spells. She was deciding what skill would be the most effective to take all of them out at the same time. She decided that extreme dual cannon would take all of the foxes out in 1 go.

XI's hands started glowing - she formed a bright red fire in 1 hand, and a brilliant blue fire in the other hand, ready to strike. As she charged out of her hiding spot, her face when pale as she saw what had happened.

All of the foxes were a bloody mess - and there was what appeared to be a person in the middle of the mess. XI quickly went back to her hiding spot peeking at what was happening before her. The figure that appeared to be a man was covered in Fox's blood. The figure then bent down and picked up a dead fox by 1 leg and proceeded to eat it, starting from the ribs.

XI watched the barbaric figure eat the foxes for what seemed to be hours. She was disgusted, but could not look away.

All of a sudden, a bright light shot out of nowhere, piercing the figure. The figure collasped.

XI heard a shout. She quickly snapped out of her tranced look and looked around. The shout came again saying "HEY! GET OUT OF THERE!" XI looked around once more. The voice came again "where are you looking?" XI looked above her. The person dropped down. She was a beautiful girl, maybe about the same age as XI. She was a bit sketchy carrying a large wrapped up item on her back.

"Hey what are you doing here?" The mysterious girl said.
XI didn't know whether to be scared or relieved. She had just witnessed a murder.
"ehhhh I'm on a journey to Bloody Ice right now."
"Then why are you over here?!"
"Isn't this the way to Bloody Ice?"
The mysterious girl sighed and replied "You're going the wrong way, and more importantly, how did you get into this private area?"
"Huh? I was just walking and needed something to eat"
"This area is forbidden for outsiders. I'm not sure how you got here but this place is dangerous. You seem lost so...I'll take you to my town - Desert Scream."

XI was confused at this point but agreed to go anyways. Everything happening to her seemed to go by extremely quickly and she didn't have time think about a lot of the things.

XI and the mysterious girl arrived at the sandy town of Dessert Scream. It was night time already. As they walked through the entrance gates, XI saw the beauty of this sandy town. There were tons of local venders and marketers outside. The town was lit up in colorful lights and people were hustling and bustling across the busy streets trying to get a bite to eat or looking for their friends to make small talk with.

XI had been to this town once before as a little girl with her sister, but it was only for a few hours as a delivery job in the morning.

"Hey what are you spacing out for? Follow me!" Shouted the mysterious girl to XI.
XI quickly followed the girl into a fairly homely clay house.
"Rin! You're back!" A male voice shouted out from the house.
"Yess!" The mysterious girl shouted out in a cold manner.
"Hold on I'll be out of the shower in a bit to greet you hold on" replied the male voice.
Rin shook her head as if she were disappointed and replied back "Alright, but we have a guest."
Rin quickly gestured XI to follow her to the next room. It was a kitchen.
"Sit" Rin said coldly.
XI quickly sat down.
"So tell me first, what's your name?"
"XI."
"Where are you from?"
"Green Despair"
"How did you end up coming here from Green Despair? Bloody Ice is in the opposite direction."
"Ehhh...I've never really been good with directions"
"What's in that bag?"
"I shouldn't say"
Rin sighed. "Okay more importantly, how did you get to where I found you at? There's a blocker in a 2 km radius of that area on all sides."
"I have no idea" XI said with a confused face.
"You can't remember passing one?"
"Nope"
"It's a huge steel fence"
"OH WITH A TANK?"
Rin's expression turned into suprise. "YES What happened there?!"
"I walked past what seemed to be ruins..."
Rin's expression changed again, this time in a scared look. "This is bad"
XI looked up "Huh?"
"THIS IS BAD...!"
Rin quickly ran to another room, coming back with what appeared to be a megaphone. She then quickly left the house.

XI heard footsteps coming down the stairs. It was a fairly built man, with purple hair all standing up - like something from an anime. The man looked at the dirty and homely looking XI in surprise.
"errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............................. . who are you?"
XI stared in surprise replying quickly with "XI you?"
"Archuate. Where's Rin?"
"She went out with a megaphone or something."
Archuate's face was filled with surprise once more. He ran outside.
XI jumped up a little, and followed.

Rin was standing on a tall rock with her megaphone shouting with a frightened expression on her face. The villagers didn't mind her and continued with their regular business. Archuate went up to the rock to talk to Rin.
"Rin what are you doing?"
"Arch, this is bad, that girl said that the steel gate blockade and the 'tank' had been in ruins on the East side of 'the area.'"
Archuate's face turned pale. He grabbed the megaphone.
Archuate shouted " YOU HAVE ALL GOT TO LISTEN TO ME!"
Nobody did. Archuate quickly took out his sword and chanted a few words. He made a blue circle in the ground. Rin quickly jumped back. Archuate slammed his sword into the rocking, shattering the rock and creating a huge explosion.
The crowd went silent.
"Great, now that I have your attention, we have an emergency situation on our hands" Archuate explained the blockade predicament.
Some villagers looked at him and laughed and said "hahaha nobody could ever take down our tanks, not even those 'monsters'".
Archuate was in a panicked state. He shouted again "It's true! We're all in danger right now! We have to evacuate the town!"
A villager responded "you're crazy. You want us to just abandon our homes just because you think that -"

The villager was cut off short by a high pitched scream followed by the sound of someone getting slashed.

Everyone turned around. Archuate and Rin looked in a scared amazement while XI stood there not even knowing what was happening.

The town turned into a frenzy, everyone was running and screaming. The figure that Rin had supposedly shot down was standing at the step of the town entrance. Desert Scream had truly turned into a Desert 'Scream'

[To be continued]

Part 4 found below
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?16988-Execution-of-Illegals-Part-4-XI-VERSION

Shinji
02-22-2011, 11:21 AM
Pretty nice :>

Snakeyes
02-22-2011, 11:34 AM
wtf dumb a.ss story..
1.Get a job. ur way to old to be playing dis game like us kids
2.no1 wanna read about ur p0rn fantasy so get a job
3.GET A JOB UR FREAKIN 50 YRS OLD, AND STOP PLAYIN MAKE BELIEVE!!!!!

Syllius
02-22-2011, 02:31 PM
that was pretty cool ^^

ArcherKo
02-22-2011, 03:24 PM
Need more spies. I think NicoleJung is a spy btw.

Eurus007
02-22-2011, 06:42 PM
Huh? What is this?

I guess I inspired someone to write.

SaiyanRace
02-22-2011, 06:50 PM
Don't wizards come from Desert Scream?