PDA

View Full Version : Execution of Illegals [Part 4] XI VERSION

Xiju
02-22-2011, 07:12 PM
If you haven't already, here's part 3
READ Before going on to the next part!
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?16965-Execution-of-Illegals-Part-3-XI-VERSION

Part 1:
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?16940-Execution-of-illegals-part-1-XI-VERSION

Part 2:
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?16942-Execution-of-illegals-part-2-XI-VERSION

Everything was moving at a quick pace throughout the town. People were running and shouting everywhere. But within this mess, stood the lone, bloody figure eating the villager he just chopped down. XI, Rin, and Archuate watched in horror.

Rin reached behind her back for her wrapped weapon. Archuate stopped her.
"You can't use it with this many people watching."
Rin put the bag back on her back.
"I'll try to handle this" Archuate said in a nervous voice.

Archuate pulled his dull, titanium blade out and put his crystal on his other hand.
"Well, here I go"
Archuate dashed to the barbaric figure and stabbed it. The figure leaped back and stared at Archuate.

Rin told XI
"It doesn't make any sense...I'm 100% sure I shot that 'monster' when I found you... how is it still alive?"

A death stare occured between Archuate and the monster, as time seemed to move slowly around them. Archuate chanted a few words, and used his crystal to somehow infuse lightning into his blade. The monster looked intently, as if eating him with its eyes. Archuate was tired of the staring contest. He made a symbol of darkness in front of him, shooting what appeared to be a red laser at the monster. The monster flinched a bit, but one could tell it didn't phase him one bit.

Archuate mumbled under his breath
"What is this guy? My abyssal crystal seemed to not have even phased him..."

XI quickly turned to Rin
"Is he going to be okay?"
"He may not look like it, but he is one of Capella's top force bladers. He will be fine"
"Ah okay..."
All of a sudden XI remembered something.
-Opposing nations may not converse with each other-
XI took a quick look around the buildings engraved with the symbol of Capella. Her fears came true. She was inside Capella territory. But, luckily for her, she didn't have her Procyon badge on - so she was safe for now. She quickly shifted back her attention to the fight between Archuate and the monster.

"Uhg" grunted Archuate. "No matter what I do, this thing either doesn't get hurt by it or it just gets back up! I guess it's time to take it up a notch...!"
Archuate raised the hand hold the crystal and used some sort of magic to infuse the power of ice with the lightning already inside the blade.

Archuate instantaneously moved like lightning, kicking the monster. He followed up by quickly attacking the monster on all sides. The monster felt that blow and sent a loud howl. Archuate retreated back a bit.
"Looks like he felt that one, I'll try it again."
As Archuate went to do it a second time, the monster grabbed Archuate and attempted to eat him, first biting the flesh off his arm.
"Arghhh!" Grunted Archuate.

Rin was in disbelief.
She whispered to herself "no...it can't be... the monster is actually getting stronger while fighting him?"

A loud, deep voice came from nowhere. "You thought right little girly"
A huge man came from the sky knocking the monster off of Archuate. He had blue hair and a beard and was very muscular looking. He was wearing a Procyon Officer Armorsuit - probably someone high ranking in the Procyon army.

Rin shouted "Hey! Who are you?! This is Capella territory!"
The man replied back "Hey girly, shut the up and my "
Rin clenched her mouth in anger.
The man said "So... one of them has appeared here too huh? Jeez, sometimes my work is so troublesome."

The mysterious Procyon warrior roared in the sky, even startling the monster. The Procyon warrior was glowing.

Rin looked in amazement. "No way.... that's..."

The Procyon warrior grinned a devilish grin, and took his sword from behind his back. It was a bloody red color, maybe from all the people he's killed perhaps? He slammed his sword into the ground. His grin became wider.

Rin shouted to XI and Archuate "RUN!"
Archuate was already halfway across town and shouted back "Way ahead of you"
XI looked at Rin, confused. "What's happening?!"
Rin replied "You'll see soon enough, just give that guy some space!"

The Procyon warrior let out another yell, and inverted the ground below, swallowing up the monster, completely disintegrating it.

XI shouted in amazement "WHAT?! WHO IS THAT GUY?!"
The Procyon warrior turned around. "Was that it? This one was weaker than the one at For Ruina"
Rin looked at the man with extreme caution. "You... you're BurningRaven aren't you?"
"Oh, a pretty little lady like you knows who I am - I'm flattered."
XI whispered to Rin "Who?"
Rin talked in a normal tone of voice, still looking cautiously at the warrior. "Are you kidding me? You don't know who this guy is? He's BurningRaven of the Procyon Spartans. He's also one of the current Guardians of Procyon.
Raven looked at XI.
"You're a little ugly girl aren't you?"
XI became flustered and her face became red.
Raven laugh a bit and said "you're blushing from me calling you ugly? Ahaha that's the best. Want to sleep with me tonight?"
Rin cut him off. "That's enough. Don't mind him XI, he's well known for being a total player. Anyways Mr. Raven, what brings you to Capella territory, you know you're not allowed here unless you have a death wish.

Raven looked at Rin, then started laughing.
"Wow, you're quite the looker! Moreso than your friend next to you!"
Rin became agitated. "Cut the crap, why are you here?"
Raven's face became a bit more serious "Let's go somewhere private."

Rin, XI, Raven, and slowly Archuate too, went back to the house.

Raven looked at XI again.
"Hmmm... at first glance you look ugly, but now that I look at you again, you look like someone I know who I can't put my finger on..."

XI said nothing and became flustered again.

Rin came back into the room holding cups of coffee for everyone to drink.

Raven made a disgusted face. "Blegh, you call this coffee?"

Rin ignored his comment and replied "I'll only ask you one more time, why are you here, and what was that thing that attacked us?"

Raven asked as if ignoring Rin "So what's your name?"

Rin replied "Tousaka Rin. Now tell us about what's happening here dammit!" Rin was thoroughly pissed off.

Raven's face became serious.
"That "thing" was something you could call a "zombot." It's a mixture of a mechanical being combined with the biological technology to make it almost unkillable. I was sent here by the current Procyon Storm Bringer - Haniel.

Archuate interrupted. "But why would Haniel send you into a cap zone to save us?"
Burning looked at him. "Think about it. You've seen these things before haven't you?"

"Well...I've seen them without the zombie part. They appeared only a year ago out of nowhere, and we've set up blockades along with putting our latest R.O.T.A tank technology around the area they've been appearing around." Replied Archuate

Raven looked at Rin. "Have you read the news lately of where they've been appearing?"

Rin responded. "If I remember correctly, the first sighting of the "bot" was at the Capella capital - Port Lux. Then, more and more appeared in Capella towns."

Raven's facial expression changed into an excited look. "Yes you've got it. Now ask yourself this, WHY have they only been appearing in Capella towns?"

Rin became shocked. "If the place of the first sighting was Port Lux.... no... it can't be."

Raven replied. "It looks like you got it. The current organization backing Capella's current bringer Handoi is behind this mess. zZzVietUnitedzZz is developing different methods of not only fighting the Procyon nation, but also gathering more resources. They're simply testing their weapons on their own kind first before sending it to battle."

"That doesn't make sense! Why would they test it on us?!" Rin exclaimed.

"Because, it's a win-win. If the zombot manages to kill off some of the Capellas, it means it was fairly strong or it means that it was able to kill off some of the weaker Capellians that wouldn't help much in battle anyways."

XI was completely confused and passed out.

Raven looked at Rin and Archuate. "She's clueless isn't she?"

[To be continued]

Part 5 is out below:
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?17003-Execution-of-Illegals-Part-5-XI-VERSION

Eurus007
02-22-2011, 07:15 PM
O.o? Inspiration much?

ArcherKo
02-22-2011, 07:30 PM
Needs more spies.

Syllius
02-23-2011, 01:07 AM
awesome :D

Shinji
02-23-2011, 10:04 AM
LOL VietUnited

M3lly
02-23-2011, 10:56 AM
ahaha!!!

NiteFalcon
02-23-2011, 12:28 PM
ooooo yeaaa. threesome with xi and rin tonight.