View Full Version : Execution of Illegals [Part 5.5] XI VERSION

Xiju
02-23-2011, 12:29 PM
Here's part 5 if you haven't read it yet
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?17003-Execution-of-Illegals-Part-5-XI-VERSION

Editor's note:
This is just a little half a part wrapping up the Dessert Scream arc. Hope you don't mind.

The next day, XI prepared to leave.
"Thanks for your hospitality Rin, I hope we meet again!" XI said as she waved goodbye.

Rin shouted back, "I think you're forgetting something!"

XI looked back confused.
Rin held up XI's cell phone.
"Ahh thanks I almost forgot about it..." Sighed XI.

Rin threw the phone to XI. "I put a spell on your phone, it's called eagle eye. It will let you be able to see further so nobody can sneak up on you - seeing how careless you are. Also, I put in a gps program to get you to Bloody Ice."

"Ah thanks... Oh yeah, where's Archuate? Tell him I said thanks too."

"Oh hmmm, he's probably with his girlfriend Yanz right now. But sure, I'll tell him for you."

"Alright thanks!"

Waving a final goodbye to each other, XI took out her phone to look at the GPS. There were 3 text messages from Nicole.

"Are you here yet?"
"Where are you?"
"...you there? Well anyways call me when you get here, and hurry it up."

XI suddenly remembered that she was suppose to be at Bloody Ice 2 days ago. "Awww crap!" XI yelled.

Syllius
02-23-2011, 03:43 PM
More please! o.o

Muramasa
02-24-2011, 05:18 AM
These stories are growing on me o.o

i have a few questions tho !

1) u said port lux was the capital of capella. Isnt prt lux one of the nutral towns? guess since this is fiction and ur own story it dosnt matter.

2) arent u the cap bringer? ( one of the lower tiers) and a wi ? u also said u were bl....

3) KEEP IT UP, ur stories could even be a story line for cabal ( past lvl 120) and i like urs over the euros guys because alll of his stories are based on revenge and etc. this has rpg elements to it ! GO GO GOG MAOR PLOX

4) I WANNA BE IN ONE!! xD yes yes i know im in venus , but I DUN CARE !

Heres my info

Char name : Defuse
Class: WI
LVL: 172( 30% till 173)
hr : rank 14; Knight Of Passion

i like the zombot and R.O.T.A elements o.o

I think i heard ZomBots before from a diffrent video game, not sure tho

mikewu1
02-24-2011, 06:21 AM
More please!

Shinji
02-24-2011, 06:56 AM
Xi bl was the bringer for bl back then o.o

Xiju
02-24-2011, 09:07 AM
Part 6 coming in about 2 hours or so!

@mura
1. I haven't gotten to the part yet, but I'll soon explain how the world map works. Stay tuned though :D

2. Umm I use to be the cap bl bringer for the old 150-170 tier.
3. Lol thanks!
4. Don't worry, there's a twist in the story. (hint: Venus is an alternate reality/ dimension)
Oh and the term zombot was used in the past for those bots that when you killed them they just stood back up and kept killing things

Eurus007
02-24-2011, 09:32 AM
Hmmm....... I guess I have to show some serious writting skills and story plots.

Oh, I'm very glad you're doing these stories. Keep it up!