PDA

View Full Version : slow skilling

shaun10656
02-23-2011, 12:57 PM
for some reason my skilling is slow. i wear full adept gear it goes up a pinch a hit a big pinch. but for some reason when i log off to the user screen my bar dosent even move. i left it there for 2 hours and it was the same rank it dosent make me a hour to gain 1 level. does this happen to any 1 else:confused:

PSBeardy
02-23-2011, 04:50 PM
lol u cant log and have it work lolz.....

Takimαru
02-23-2011, 09:13 PM
que?

SurpriseButtSex
02-23-2011, 10:27 PM
when i log off to the user screen my bar dosent even move.

... Really?

Valdoroth
02-24-2011, 06:15 AM
Hahahaha...be glad its not separate like alot of had to do when we first played ^_^. You think its slow now? Back in them ol' days took waaay longer.

shaun10656
02-24-2011, 06:47 AM
... Really?

yes really is there somthing wrong that u dont understand?

zomgOmglol
02-24-2011, 09:28 AM
yes really is there somthing wrong that u dont understand?

he was calling you an idiot, but trying to be nice about it.

YoungSuper
02-24-2011, 09:31 AM
Help guys please! im trying to enter a dungeon and level and find items to sell but everytime i go in then log off nothing happens when i return! help!

MoreBeef
02-24-2011, 11:54 AM
Help guys please! im trying to enter a dungeon and level and find items to sell but everytime i go in then log off nothing happens when i return! help!

Did you try actually running the dungeon?

ThatGuy
02-24-2011, 11:57 AM

He prob needs to upgrade his internet. I've heard about this before...it is like the tubes get clogged, so Cabal gets messed up

YoungSuper
02-24-2011, 12:50 PM

you guys it was a joke, im making as much sense as this thread. he sets his character to skill then logs off and wonders why he doesnt get any skill points.

PSBeardy
02-24-2011, 01:29 PM
wow sarcasm is lost on you...

YoungSuper
02-24-2011, 02:27 PM
wow sarcasm is lost on you...

are you guys honestly getting on me again cuz THEY didnt get the joke?

Candle Jack
02-24-2011, 02:44 PM
See thats what's lame about trolls these days, they try to get attention by depleting their social competence and their ability to comprehend simple logic so as to get someone to reply to their posts/spark an argument. When someone calls them "dumb" they say "hahaa! I trolled em". Whereas they don't understand that people calling them "dumb/retarted/stupid etc." is not necessarily cuz they said something incoherent, but that they are feeble minded for trolling(without at least making people laugh) and ummmmmm "soft in the head" for using such methods to do so.

See, what you don't understand is that there are different tiers of trolls. While OP here may be what you stated, or just a complete dumbfark, he still fails either way. The true trolls are the ones you don't even notice, the ones you take to be serious, and believe what they say. Trolling is an artform, and just like any artform, there are those at the lower tiers who put out total garbage. Then there are the ones who are good at the art, the ones who get people to look up to them, to aspire to be them. Take a look at my signature, that is an example of mid-level trolling the GMs. After this post, there will be a low tier example. There will not be a high tier example due to the fact that high tier trolling is never revealed.

good day to you sir, who thinks he is better than the rest of us~ <3

YoungSuper
02-24-2011, 03:30 PM
See, what you don't understand is that there are different tiers of trolls. While OP here may be what you stated, or just a complete dumbfark, he still fails either way. The true trolls are the ones you don't even notice, the ones you take to be serious, and believe what they say. Trolling is an artform, and just like any artform, there are those at the lower tiers who put out total garbage. Then there are the ones who are good at the art, the ones who get people to look up to them, to aspire to be them. Take a look at my signature, that is an example of mid-level trolling the GMs. After this post, there will be a low tier example. There will not be a high tier example due to the fact that high tier trolling is never revealed.

good day to you sir, who thinks he is better than the rest of us~ <3

+1, but no one really payed much attention to his troll comment anyways.

dodoso123
02-25-2011, 06:14 PM
hey guise i everytim i g0 to eod i, then I log off but when i come back and log back in i dun get any exp?1/.1>!wtfff?why is ths happening