PDA

View Full Version : I'm so loving this game.... NOT.

Christopher Cook
02-24-2011, 12:53 PM
So i'm trying to uninstall Cabal from my laptop and there's no "Uninstall" simply a folder in my program files called "cabal" which in fact is the proper directory of where the game sits. SO, with that being known, i decide to "Delete" the folder entirely. GO FIGURE!!! IT WONT DELETE

DX

I'm so unsatisfied with this site/game i cant even begin to put it into words.

[GM] Harlequin
02-24-2011, 01:21 PM
You either don't use an admin account or got UAC activated. Without knowing your OS I would advise you to start your PC in safe mode and delete the folder.

Muramasa
02-24-2011, 01:40 PM
wait, a gm who speaks english +1

PSBeardy
02-24-2011, 01:44 PM
wait, a gm who speaks English +1 and replies in a timely fashion with pertinent info....end of world.
you left something out...

SilverIceForum
02-24-2011, 07:53 PM
Harlequin;192737']You either don't use an admin account or got UAC activated. Without knowing your OS I would advise you to start your PC in safe mode and delete the folder.

That or start the Add/Remove Programs Dialog out of control panel maybe woulda been the first place I would have checked????

[GM] Harlequin
02-25-2011, 11:58 AM
That or start the Add/Remove Programs Dialog out of control panel maybe woulda been the first place I would have checked????

Actually you are right, but I assumed he already checked there. However you are right I might have too high hopes about that.