so, ok.
http://i53.tinypic.com/16hm0eo.jpg
raid is casting lightning cannon

http://i54.tinypic.com/214zd7d.jpg
lightning cannon just left, stone cannon is about to fire
sorry about twin moon being in the way

http://i51.tinypic.com/9utfeb.jpg
how it should look.
lightning cannon has already hit the target, stone cannon isn't yet ready to fire.

EDIT: video on page 6

John Madden
03-02-2011, 07:07 PM
just cuz its lv 79 tier i dont care, but that honor 14 thing was straight retarded, i dont know how stupid he thinks people are, but obviously editing the honor value doesnt trick the server into thinking you are that rank. providing a screenshot of memory edited honor doesnt make that honor valid. This guys logic is pretty fail - editing honor, playin in fail tier (remnant of the nation war systems' noob bringers, should just delete those tiers to be honest.)

Mishon
03-02-2011, 07:42 PM
pwned...

crushingraid
03-02-2011, 08:03 PM
dark thats impossible you have to have been hacking in order to throw in another skill right after. be careful not to think outside the box :)

sn0wXz
casting stone cannon before lightning cannon reaches target is called no skill delay;

http://thegurglingcod.typepad.com/thegurglingcod/images/2008/02/12/the_more_you_know2.jpg

and also your in combo and the stone hasnt even left bow while lightning is already hitting dummy, i think youve demonstrated the delay exploit to me but we'll see, i mean after all some of the gms didnt even know i lvl 1 couldnt bm2 and cast special skill in town over and over again....so its hard to say if you could actually convince and gm with just these screenshots, you would be better off taking some video for us to view then using ss's

zomgOmglol
effects on full

Xiju
actually i changed my mind, is ur effects on? his aura coulda ended and then he used another skill

seeing as he can see the other skill the person was casting, then yea he got his effects on.
this looks like the no cool down hack i caught one of the wi doing in war with fraps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgg9FC0ftdE&feature=channel_video_title

sn0wXz
03-02-2011, 08:05 PM
theres other ways to get better advantages, such as locking on bm2 with leg on ect if you really wanted to get risky lol

Hatsuho
03-02-2011, 08:35 PM
seeing as he can see the other skill the person was casting, then yea he got his effects on.
this looks like the no cool down hack i caught one of the wi doing in war with fraps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgg9FC0ftdE&feature=channel_video_title

LOL that wi failed sooo hard

crushingraid
03-02-2011, 09:34 PM
or lock bm2 stats indefinately

Hatsuho
03-03-2011, 02:06 AM
Crush, I think you've lost ever since you made this thread.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?17048-honor-glitch

Teppi
03-03-2011, 04:14 AM
Im sure that FA replaces some files in EFX at client side. So all canon skills have the same cast time as critical shot. This bug was existing since ep II

Shinji
03-03-2011, 06:43 AM
Im sure that FA replaces some files in EFX at client side. So all canon skills have the same cast time as critical shot. This bug was existing since ep II
+1

crushingraid
03-03-2011, 06:49 AM

O.O, i didnt know that. if that bug still exists then why hasnt estsoft fix it

Shinji
03-03-2011, 07:05 AM
O.O, i didnt know that. if that bug still exists then why hasnt estsoft fix it
You seem surprise.
snow teach this guy plox

elviento
03-03-2011, 09:54 AM
ops

Teppi
03-04-2011, 06:47 AM
If it was client side, it would show on that person's client ONLY. I'm going to replace crit shot with lightning cannon on my fa k, can you see it? lolno.

lol you have to edit something. And yea the opposite site cant see that except yourself.

noop
03-04-2011, 07:51 AM
Its funny watching this guy outrun wizzys with his no cooldown dash. Someone ban this guy already...

Rastan
03-04-2011, 08:27 AM
You were saying if that fa replaced files but if that fa did, the bl wouldn't be able to see it.

did xi get banned?..gm said they was gonna investigate......and if so,did he at least get out with the panda eppy?

Rastan
03-04-2011, 08:34 AM
lol xi isn't banned. like I sad, jeyzerr is a retarded noob who s at the game

good

LILCHAOLAO
03-04-2011, 06:21 PM
Bout time. I'm finally not the only one who knows he hacks.

But what I wanna know is................................................ ............
Why hack in T1? Wth?

zomgOmglol
03-04-2011, 06:28 PM
Why hack in T1? Wth?

because

just cuz its lv 79 tier i dont care

crushingraid
03-04-2011, 09:22 PM
Bout time. I'm finally not the only one who knows he hacks.

But what I wanna know is................................................ ............
Why hack in T1? Wth?

wanna face my fa?

LILCHAOLAO
03-04-2011, 10:11 PM
wanna face my fa?

LilBop there's nothing you'll know that no one else won't know. I guessed your old password. lol!

@Raid.
Gladly.

@Fried. Even Raid would tell you I was first to accuse him. Try again.

LILCHAOLAO
03-04-2011, 10:12 PM
lets be serious now....even without the hack he>lilbop

You've got to be an idiot or something.

A 141 FA is easy two shot for any FS.

ThatGuy
03-04-2011, 10:51 PM
1 + 1 = 2
2 = a number
a number = a concept
t1 = serious business
if you do not get this = send me your credit card numbers

LILCHAOLAO
03-05-2011, 12:08 AM
Stating the obvious doesn't mean other people don't know, just means that you took up the mantle as captain obvious. gratz!

Which is why I was called an idiot for accusing him of hacking months ago.

Nice.

crushingraid
03-05-2011, 01:50 AM
so let me get this straight. this is what you have on me.

a screenie of showing me casting a lightening cannon and then queing up for stone cannon when i already admitted that i cancelled out of aura.

then we have a screenie of me saying i hacked in the past.

is this it? if this was a trial you guys would have lost the case.

show the community a video of me hacking. not word by mouth, not a screenie that anyone can do. not hypothetical questions. solid undeniable proof that i hack.

until then yall full

HowToDupeV2
03-05-2011, 06:14 AM

a screenie of showing me casting a lightening cannon and then queing up for stone cannon when i already admitted that i cancelled out of aura.

show the community a video of me hacking. not word by mouth, not a screenie that anyone can do. not hypothetical questions. solid undeniable proof that i hack.

until then yall full

except you have no proof that you were in aura.
from the screenshot you can clearly see you aren't in aura.
kinda weird that you "canceled" out of aura at that exact moment he took the screenshot.
and how do you even remember that exact moment in the ten's to hundred's of wars you've been in?
yea, go hack more.

PSBeardy
03-05-2011, 06:42 AM
He also was not in aura in the first shot of actually casting the LC.....

Drognan70
03-05-2011, 07:06 AM
Hackers will be hackers, runing the game for everyone. They are people who feel inferior thus need to boost their e-peen by pwning hardcorestylemode. There exist only one hose to stop hackers, and that is for the hacker go have no one to beat, this runing the game for the hacker. All-in-all, if you all quit, then hacker will too, thus hacker deafened.

Dude, no offense, but what the @#$! did you just say??? Do you stay up late at night, get drunk or high, and think that you could possibly type a reply to a post in any sort of understandable manner? I mean, come on people. If you are gonna reply to a post, at least take advantage of the built-in spelling and grammar check, and retype things so that it doesn't HURT to try and muddle through reading them. End of rant.

Mat
03-05-2011, 08:03 AM
u guys are making a fuss over someone you THINK hacks t1....

it's t1 wtf go run rs 2 times and level out of tier 1 derp derp
!

sn0wXz
03-05-2011, 08:07 AM
yes and when i released that publicly, he knew it was for finding dmg, alz, or some other exploit....not farming t1 but meh watever....

im still busy searching i got no time to play in war, besides gms will catch up with anybody doing that eventually.

LILCHAOLAO
03-05-2011, 08:57 AM

until then yall full
umad

Vontar
03-05-2011, 08:58 AM
umad

lol you think he's mad, look at me!

MoreBeef
03-05-2011, 12:11 PM

until then yall full

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCs7KIZ_rmM

HowToDupeV2
03-05-2011, 12:39 PM
i leik vidyoz

LILCHAOLAO
03-05-2011, 01:11 PM
Its like me saying "didn't you know that Pres Obama was president?"

Apparently you cant comprehend what Im saying, Im done.

*WAits for Raid's response to the video*

crushingraid
03-05-2011, 01:59 PM
i see....

zomgOmglol
03-05-2011, 02:03 PM
i see....

are you talking about the video posted by morebeef?

k, nice edit

for those that missed it. he said " are you shi$ting me, it's called combo + dash"

it's an interesting way to explain what he thought the video was showing, but it means he cant explain the lightning cannon + stone cannon speed hack (shown in the video) as an aura break
since he cant combo in aura

FU2
03-05-2011, 02:09 PM
are you talking about the video posted by morebeef?

k, nice edit

for those that missed it. he said " are you shi$ting me, it's called combo + dash"

it's an interesting way to explain what he thought the video was showing, but it means he cant explain the lightning cannon + stone cannon speed hack (shown in the video) as an aura break
since he cant combo in aura

LOLOL pwnt number 1223512797? Dashing while youre casting cannons cool bro.

crushingraid
03-05-2011, 02:51 PM
its not a crit, crits are more like 1.7 ish k crits

i cant explain it. call it hacking i know deep down your going to anyways.

but im still not afraid of getting banned.

its not a speed hack for the last time. its a no skill delay hack youtube it!. get it got it good?

speed hack is me going around the map in seconds or using all my skills at once constantly.

a no cooldown hack is when i can cast the SAME skill several times.

if your going to accuse me of hacking ATLEAST get the hack right mk?

zomgOmglol
03-05-2011, 02:57 PM
its not a speed hack for the last time. its a no skill delay hack

http://www.chasingambulances.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/the_more_you_know2.jpg

so, lol.
to paraphrase: "Now that you guys figured out i hack, its your fault for not accusing me of the right hacks i use!!!"

MoreBeef
03-05-2011, 03:18 PM
http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y341/CoxBox72/Cabal%20Hackers/RagingCrush-1.jpg

1500 crit it looks like.

Oh yeah, you're also in bm1.

MoreBeef
03-05-2011, 03:29 PM
http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y341/CoxBox72/Cabal%20Hackers/CabalVer201-110303-0041-0000.jpg

Full screenshot to show it wasn't his final blow.

LILCHAOLAO
03-05-2011, 03:34 PM
Lilbop I don't think that you even comprehend what you're saying

http://www.greensnakemagic.com/image/rupolo/PWNT...!!!%20Gif%20-%20PWNT...gif

Ikr. That's why everything I said, you responded with an idiot response

MamaMiaYoe
03-05-2011, 04:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCs7KIZ_rmM

I dont know but at 0:12 the skill cast was fast O.O and I mean super fast, even if u press on earlies combo line (yellow) it shouldnt be like that fast.

zomgOmglol
03-05-2011, 04:56 PM

a screenie showing me calling you a speed hacker when i already admitted that i am bad at typing.

then we have a screenie of me saying i dont know the name for certain hacks.

is this it? if this was a trial you would have lost the case.

show the community a video of me calling you a speed hacker. not word by mouth, not a screenie that anyone can do. not hypothetical questions. solid undeniable proof that i called you a speed hacker.

until then you're full

LeʇhalHeart
03-05-2011, 04:59 PM
I dont know but at 0:12 the skill cast was fast O.O and I mean super fast, even if u press on earlies combo line (yellow) it shouldnt be like that fast.

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/whychicken-1.jpg

That has always happened in the past. You must be too concerned about dripping ketchup from your big mac on your unit to bother watching what's going on around you. Seriously, use your common sense, they're not going to click away from the war to go turn on some speed cast hack and then turn it off right when they're finished casting one skill.

MamaMiaYoe
03-05-2011, 05:04 PM
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/whychicken-1.jpg

That has always happened in the past. You must be too concerned about dripping ketchup from your big mac on your unit to bother watching what's going on around you. I mean really use your common sense, they're not going to click away from the war to go turn on some speed cast hack and then turn it off right when they're finished casting one skill.

eww big mac hahaha! you must be eating that are you? uhm no sorry I didnt really pay attention about this thread until out of curiosity (since its been an active thread) I checked and stumbled upon that video.

Dexodus
03-05-2011, 05:13 PM
http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4980600/OMG-I-KNOW-YOU-HACK.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=uglyI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥boy

Darkgenesis
03-05-2011, 05:39 PM
lol i think that video is enough evidence. and its lightning and stone again too . pics + video = GG

zomgOmglol
03-05-2011, 06:06 PM
the video has more than stone + lightning
theres a fire cannon + crystal cannon too
but it doesnt matter cause

its not a speed hack for the last time. its a no skill delay hack youtube it!.
a no cooldown hack is when i can cast the SAME skill several times.

forumaccount
03-05-2011, 06:10 PM
u know an fa doesnt know how to play when he spams cannons instead of crit shot and lances, hacks make the world go round in cabal dont they

LILCHAOLAO
03-06-2011, 04:15 AM
1) I guessed your cabal password on forums. wow!
2) stating the obvious does not make you a genius.:confused:
3) E.g if i tell someone "duh don't you know that Obama is president", I wont get called a genius for that. We all know crush hacks. He recently said that he doesn't hack anymore, lies. meaning that he knew we had prior knowledge of it.

Do you know the definition of the word idiot? It's almost as if i'm getting trolled.

I loled right there.
My password is pretty much impossible to guess. But like I said earlier. The last time i came on the forums accusing him. All I got was being called an idiot for that. Nuff said.

hanzo99999
03-06-2011, 09:02 AM
why do you want to tell us in the first place? just keep it to yourself, unless you really really assure that he is hacking. Some people on here have some very awkward topics.

HowToDupeV2
03-06-2011, 09:16 AM
I loled right there.
My password is pretty much impossible to guess. But like I said earlier. The last time i came on the forums accusing him. All I got was being called an idiot for that. Nuff said.

You got called an idiot for that because you doubted his gear so you told him to take a screenshot of the gear, but the topic of the thread was that he couldn't access his account.
Can't access account = can't get screenshot
That's why you were an idiot, you told him to do something impossible.

John Madden
03-06-2011, 09:37 AM
doubted his gear? jesus no i believe he got the epics from lid and weak eod... lulll k

why would you need ss' to prove this?

LeʇhalHeart
03-06-2011, 09:56 AM
eww big mac hahaha! you must be eating that are you? uhm no sorry I didnt really pay attention about this thread until out of curiosity (since its been an active thread) I checked and stumbled upon that video.

That might have been one of the worst responses I've ever had the unfortunate experience of reading. How about you stumble upon some friends?

MamaMiaYoe
03-06-2011, 10:40 AM
That might have been one of the worst responses I've ever had the unfortunate experience of reading. How about you stumble upon some friends?
Shouldnt you be asking that to yourself? >.< I mean seriously. Youre trying hard to get attention in cabal forums, for what? friends? What happened to the real world out there that you have to hang and stay here when youre not even playing anymore. Theres definitely something wrong going on with your PR.

LILCHAOLAO
03-06-2011, 11:21 AM
You got called an idiot for that because you doubted his gear so you told him to take a screenshot of the gear, but the topic of the thread was that he couldn't access his account.
Can't access account = can't get screenshot
That's why you were an idiot, you told him to do something impossible.

Farther back than that.

Vontar
03-06-2011, 11:26 AM

Dude, I love stumbleupon! I use it to find new philosophy sites, it's great.

MoreBeef
03-06-2011, 06:51 PM
1 year ago, reenactment:
Lilbop: hey guys crushingraid's is a hacker
Everyone: Wow way to go captain obvious, did you come up with that all by yourself?
Lilbop: I'm being serious guys he is
Everyone: You must be new.

you know she woulda said it that way too.

luffy
03-06-2011, 06:58 PM
ban the sob and closed this forum already kekekekekeekekekekkeekkeekekekekekekkeekke
next hacker plz

LILCHAOLAO
03-06-2011, 07:21 PM
You were the one that was surprised when i told you what your 1st pass was. Not my business.

1 year ago, reenactment:
Lilbop: hey guys crushingraid's is a hacker
Everyone: Wow way to go captain obvious, did you come up with that all by yourself?
Lilbop: I'm being serious guys he is
Everyone: You must be new.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................... ...That's a bit off.

Scratch that. It's completely off.

IVSaKeN
03-06-2011, 08:03 PM
true I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

IVSaKeN
03-06-2011, 08:04 PM
isnt fa bm1 u can cast 2 skills at once???

crushingraid
03-06-2011, 08:14 PM
i didnt start hacking a year ago. first time was beggining september.

so your citation is WAY off.

rhinox
03-06-2011, 08:25 PM
you remember it so well u must of had fun hacking lol

and still have :)

sn0wXz
03-06-2011, 09:05 PM
memory editing isnt hacking. It takes no special skill or certifications to learn hex editing. Anytime someone says your hacking you should be quick to correct them that your not hacking, but just editing the values of the game. Nothing "hackable" can be done with memory editors alone, you need packet editing ability.

for packet editing to be possible you need the packet decryption algorithm inside the cabalmain.exe, setting a hardware access/write breakpoint just before this algorithm to catch packets with packet logger without them being encrypted.

Everything thats server side like alz, items, titles, honor, ect ect cannot be obtained via memory editing alone, you need knowledge in other areas to even attempt to obtain something worth "hacking"

why do i feel like ive said this 100 times already...

Its not even remotely close.

This whole time ive been dis-assembling the .exe and testing breakpoints and your sitting there farming t1 n , you realize this is the main reason why exploits dont get released half the time to the public, immature people cant control themselves sometimes, and tend to stretch the truth. When in reality your doing nothing to advance the progress of the exploits.

Its why ive stopped even responding to your dumb ass questions, really pathetic waste of time, after sharing with you i released to public because your basically the worst case scenario for someone obtaining the exploit in the first place.

and yes every person who i shared with pre-release did not pay a single alz or cent or anything, was for pure fun, and experimentation.

farming t1 and arguing bout whos coo there does not qualify, venus or mercury.

chill out some on your "i r hackzor" statements, everybody can goto epvpers with win7 64bit comp and obtain the same thing raid is using if they want, im at 17k views so im assuming theres more then just raid out there using it, just not everyones this stupid. Clearly.

Xiju
03-06-2011, 09:07 PM
snow can you send me a mafiaboss dmg hack and something that can make me blink on a fb? thnx

crushingraid
03-06-2011, 09:21 PM
memory editing isnt hacking. It takes no special skill or certifications to learn hex editing. Anytime someone says your hacking you should be quick to correct them that your not hacking, but just editing the values of the game. Nothing "hackable" can be done with memory editors alone, you need packet editing ability.

for packet editing to be possible you need the packet decryption algorithm inside the cabalmain.exe, setting a hardware access/write breakpoint just before this algorithm to catch packets with packet logger without them being encrypted.

Everything thats server side like alz, items, titles, honor, ect ect cannot be obtained via memory editing alone, you need knowledge in other areas to even attempt to obtain something worth "hacking"

why do i feel like ive said this 100 times already...

Its not even remotely close.

This whole time ive been dis-assembling the .exe and testing breakpoints and your sitting there farming t1 n , you realize this is the main reason why exploits dont get released half the time to the public, immature people cant control themselves sometimes, and tend to stretch the truth. When in reality your doing nothing to advance the progress of the exploits.

Its why ive stopped even responding to your dumb ass questions, really pathetic waste of time, after sharing with you i released to public because your basically the worst case scenario for someone obtaining the exploit in the first place.

and yes every person who i shared with pre-release did not pay a single alz or cent or anything, was for pure fun, and experimentation.

farming t1 and arguing bout whos coo there does not qualify, venus or mercury.

chill out some on your "i r hackzor" statements, everybody can goto epvpers with win7 64bit comp and obtain the same thing raid is using if they want, im at 17k views so im assuming theres more then just raid out there using it, just not everyones this stupid. Clearly.

thats nice. but as i recall i never said i hack in the beggining. i just gave up because people were stupid to not notice the difference.

i do decompile the exe and go through it slowly. im slowly digging into this. its not that i stopped because you didnt respond. i stopped pming you because i was busy with legal I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.

for a long time i barely went in, but lately ive been on intensively since my vacation started.

you dont need to explain it to me. explain it to the dumb idiots who cry about me hacking. i know its just editting values in memory. and only a few people know about it.

but most of them continue to rant and rage and call it hacking. little do they know what hacking really is.

hacking is more like sending data thats modified that is encrypted. making things appear to only you isnt hacking its just editting temporary values which you need to redo everytime you launch cabal....well for this instance anyways.

also, i still havent found a gm address. but i got a dmg hack, too bad i get disconnected after a few hits. ofcourse its not used with cheat engine...

to add on. i never boasted that i "hacked".

crushingraid
03-06-2011, 09:25 PM
tried?

crushingraid
03-06-2011, 09:32 PM
ok so u did that makes it even worse and ur admitting it? umm guess ur gonna get banned unless g.m's dont give a crap

bypassing gameguard is easy. doing something that gameguard cant detect. now thats the trick. simple tactics like memory editting wont always go unseen.

sn0wXz
03-06-2011, 09:34 PM
What? decompiling the .exe would give you the original source code which was used to compile the .exe, not the assembly code, you want to disassemble the .exe not decompile it, no wonder your not getting anywhere jesus christ lmfao. disassembling the .exe requires knowledge in assembly code calls, operations and algorithms, so you can break point or set diffferent entry point into the .exe and for example bypass quest .enc files checks, gameguard ect ect ect

i dont know what the fuk your saying about sending data i guess trying to relate to the whole packets/authentication process when you do anything in cabal; but simply put memory editing is not hacking because your simply editing the memory on your computer which is your individual property. You cant hack your own property. Logical fail.

crushingraid
03-06-2011, 09:37 PM
What? decompiling the .exe would give you the original source code which was used to compile the .exe, not the assembly code, you want to disassemble the .exe not decompile it, no wonder your not getting anywhere jesus christ lmfao. disassembling the .exe requires knowledge in assembly code calls, operations and algorithms, so you can break point or set diffferent entry point into the .exe and for example bypass quest .enc files checks, gameguard ect ect ect

i dont know what the fuk your saying about sending data i guess trying to relate to the whole packets/authentication process when you do anything in cabal; but simply put memory editing is not hacking because your simply editing the memory on your computer which is your individual property. You cant hack your own property. Logical fail.

i didnt say memory editting is hacking.

decompiling i meant to say disassemble. i screwed that up on my test too.

zomgOmglol
03-06-2011, 09:38 PM
i didnt say memory editting is hacking.

decompiling i meant to say disassemble. i screwed that up on my test too.

if only you weren't so godam retarded

Mat
03-06-2011, 09:40 PM

http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/6072953/sn0wXz-here-im-kind-of-a-big-deal-i-can-hack-a-free-mmorpg.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Scumbag-Steve

crushingraid
03-06-2011, 09:42 PM
http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/6072953/sn0wXz-here-im-kind-of-a-big-deal-i-can-hack-a-free-mmorpg.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Scumbag-Steve

lulz.

sn0wXz
03-06-2011, 09:43 PM
implying he would have chosen a pay2play one, yeah that would make sense if you like spending real money on pixels like got fiery. Jesus how many times you post the same pic with different text, your paintshop is obviously lacking content.

Mat
03-06-2011, 09:45 PM
implying he would have chosen a pay2play one, yeah that would make sense if you like spending real money on pixels like got fiery. Jesus how many times you post the same pic with different text, your paintshop is obviously lacking content.

that pics epic, get off scumbag steves nuts brolio

Mat
03-06-2011, 09:46 PM
http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/6073086/hoed-up-crushingraid-imma-let-u-finish-but-snowxz-is-da-greatest-cabal-hacka-of-all-TIME.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=kanye

crushingraid
03-06-2011, 09:51 PM
lol theres my comedy for the night.

anxious to get back on and farm some turtles.

sn0wXz
03-06-2011, 09:52 PM
so how many times did you use memegenerator before you realized you have no chance at making someone lul.

well besides teh guy who made "90k" on a random day durr hurr

i guess BK /fast food employees think alike huh

Mat
03-06-2011, 09:57 PM
so how many times did you use memegenerator before you realized you have no chance at making someone lul.

lol says the kid who jumps into every single thread with talk of hacking in it to place himself in the middle of it to show off his "hacking" skills he's self-taught himself over the years because he cant stand playing games the legit way?
"lol bro you hack"
"SNORT" acthuarry its not technically hacking "SNORT" jusssth editing source codes and understanding binary complextthhh math equatiosssthhh and decompiling source-codes after youve figures out the algorithm "SNORT" "SNORT" "INHALER"

the life of n0wxz, making sure every single thread on this forum with talk of hacks in it has talk of him, the almighty n3rd of CABAL!!!

where do you work again snow? oh right, you stay home all day googling how-to videos to hack easy and free games to make yourself feel important

Roxlyn
03-06-2011, 10:00 PM
http://forum.cabal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2157

the real beast players...

Mat
http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/6073391/matri-has-figured-me-out-time-to-google-some-insults.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Cunning-Black-Strategist

sorry brolio, what u gonna do? punch me to death in town? oh SNAP SON, that might cause me to change channels or towns eeeeeek!!!

sn0wXz
every thread that got makes is distored and opposite of even possible truth.

the fuk are you talking about? new is new. Legit money oh man i paid usd for my gear but u didnt pay u just hacked upgrading system then get bannd so im legit ur not boo hoo.

cry more, ull be happy when theres 100 more raids playing then youll really like the raids so much ingame wont you. wait till they reach t3 your got wi would get dropped by any average 150 with the bypass, umad?

crushingraid
03-06-2011, 10:01 PM

it wasnt on a random day me and the guy worked at it for 4 months.

banks never give up even when they know they have "no standing"

Mat
03-06-2011, 10:02 PM
lol the day cabal becomes overrun with scrawny asian no lifers like yourself is the day i find a new game, simple as that. i have black ops to hold me over anyway, umad?

sounds like youre getting pretty heated snow, tissue bromeng?

crushingraid
03-06-2011, 10:03 PM
also to add, i never showed anyone how to "hack".....so if theres hundreds more of me then its your fault for making it public.

Mat
03-06-2011, 10:04 PM
its ok crush snows just mad that even though hes hacked through his whole cabal career hes not 1/10 of any decent player in NA

hes failed at becoming a successful hacker in a free mmorpg...time to slit?

sn0wXz
03-06-2011, 10:06 PM
defending raid when you have no clue what your even referencing, yea its real sob story, how you even survived the abortion you know?

matri moving games ok bro, seeing as how your not even merc i guess you would need to get rolled by a 150 in your own server before you realized its already time to leave. Care to prove me wrong? Ill make venus char to 150 just to show you its time to quit and start flipping burgers for another game to buy gear in, seeing as how prestige 15 isnt something you need to buy.

sn0wXz
03-06-2011, 10:07 PM
your kidding me right? your pos wiz that got WSAD'd by fiery is the char your talking about here? Lull

wouldnt even need the defense for the wiz, just stit and the bypass and youd be laying on the ground anyway. Shame you wasted so much time building him up so high really

crushingraid
03-06-2011, 10:10 PM
i smell a challenge.

Mat
03-06-2011, 10:12 PM
your kidding me right? your pos wiz that got WSAD'd by fiery is the char your talking about here? Lull

wouldnt even need the defense for the wiz, just stit and the bypass and youd be laying on the ground anyway. Shame you wasted so much time building him up so high really

oh no

you're going to hack me to death in a game

brb crying !!!!@@@@@

u know ur running out of things to say when u bring up me getting killed by fiery rofl, everyone in venus saw me roll that kid over and over daily, lets be honest here

here ill give u some things to talk about

alz buyer
gm orb
usd wiz

none of which are true, but when n3rds like you are backed into a corner that's what you resort to, so feel free to start anywhere :)

sn0wXz
03-06-2011, 10:16 PM
I would happily kill you with a 150 if you agreed to leave cabal; seeing as how you couldnt even transfer, the lure of 40 dollars was too great, tahs like what? 2 days of BK work or something...lul