PDA

View Full Version : good screen recorder.

crushingraid
03-02-2011, 10:18 PM
need a good one. so i can record my desktop during war so i can show some ^#$!( that i dont need to hack to drop them.

Mat
03-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Growler Guncam, Fraps

torrent em both or u gotta buy

ThatGuy
03-03-2011, 08:49 AM
or....you could just stop hacking and being a ^#$!( {your words} to be the kewl bringer of t1.

ROFLwiz
03-03-2011, 08:52 AM
sorry but after that lightning/stone cannon thread as far as i see it ur a hacker.

ThatGuy
03-03-2011, 09:21 AM
someone drop the ban-hammer and wrap this stuff up

rhinox
03-03-2011, 09:24 AM
sorry but after that lightning/stone cannon thread as far as i see it ur a hacker.

+15 :)

crushingraid
03-03-2011, 10:42 AM
you guys seem pro.

ever thought of using the skill right after ur aura/bm cancel?

whats this?it doesnt exist?..oh my.

ThatGuy
03-03-2011, 07:17 PM
If you really want to show that you're pro without hacking then
1) Stop hacking
2) Stop getting caught hacking(lol)
3) Start over(name change will not work). reaching lvl 79 peace of cake. You can regain your honor points with time you're only hr10. Your reputation has pretty much been tarnished, no matter how much better you get in cabal "A hacker is always a hacker" even if you show your legitimacy, "you're still a hacker". Or if its not that big a deal to you then continue playing the game. You can never be legit unless you legitly start over. If you do then you have a new rep oh and you can't tell people that you're crushingraid lol.

If you wana hack that's cool but know that its not wrong for people to call everything you do as hack. Since you've done it before why stop now? Try not to deny it lol

Well you see....he would have to be smart in order to follow that list.
Would rather waste energy trying to save face {which has been bashed rather throughly}, than admit to being a total hack.

Remember....T1 Is Serious Business!!! Hacking makes your e-peen so much bigger...on a free to play game...

ThatGuy
03-03-2011, 07:33 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you think i hack...look at my stats...look at my rank...look at yourself...

I am mormon jesus, I need no hacks

ThatGuy
03-03-2011, 08:28 PM
blah quoted the wrong person lol my bad.

I am so offended... delete your account and try again..

lol, it all cool

ThatGuy
03-03-2011, 08:49 PM
yet Goatsez do not

ACE
03-03-2011, 09:43 PM
doesnt fraps only work for 10 seconds then it closes?Only the unregistered free version.

LILCHAOLAO
03-05-2011, 12:07 AM
1) Stop hacking
3) Start over(name change will not work). reaching lvl 79 peace of cake. You can regain your honor points with time you're only hr10. Your reputation has pretty much been tarnished, no matter how much better you get in cabal "A hacker is always a hacker" even if you show your legitimacy, "you're still a hacker". Or if its not that big a deal to you then continue playing the game. You can never be legit unless you legitly start over. If you do then you have a new rep oh and you can't tell people that you're crushingraid lol.

If you wana hack that's cool but know that its not wrong for people to call everything you do as hack. Since you've done it before why stop now? Try not to deny it lol

He's done that twice now

ForumHavoc
03-06-2011, 06:32 AM
Dam bro dem hacks be ripping right through aramid armor.

zomgOmglol
03-09-2011, 06:17 PM
1) Stop hacking
3) Start over(name change will not work). reaching lvl 79 peace of cake. You can regain your honor points with time you're only hr10. Your reputation has pretty much been tarnished, no matter how much better you get in cabal "A hacker is always a hacker" even if you show your legitimacy, "you're still a hacker". Or if its not that big a deal to you then continue playing the game. You can never be legit unless you legitly start over. If you do then you have a new rep oh and you can't tell people that you're crushingraid lol. l
4) Change your name to Eschalon

LILCHAOLAO
03-09-2011, 06:17 PM
Lololololol

sn0wXz
03-09-2011, 06:19 PM
a new name wont keep you from getting caught the same way....