PDA

View Full Version : Execution of Illegals [Part 10] XI VERSION

Xiju
03-03-2011, 07:17 PM
Eh, sorry it took me a while. But here's some bonus drawings of the character models. The sketches are rough and were done in a hurry so don't be too hard on them

Part 9 found below:
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?17188-Execution-of-Illegals-Part-9-XI-VERSION

Just gonna put the links so it's not hard to scroll through.

TousakaRin:
http://i52.tinypic.com/23hq9tu.png

XI:
http://i53.tinypic.com/wi8wgo.png

BurningRaven:
http://i53.tinypic.com/2eukdie.png

Nicole:
http://i52.tinypic.com/n3vxax.png

---Part 10---

"And that concludes the tour." Stellar did a small bow towards XI.

XI smiled "Thanks for the tour Stellar. Oh yeah I've been meaning to ask you, how come you don't have a Procyon badge on you like the other butlers/ maids around here?"

"Ah that...I'm neutral nation."

XI looked blankly at Stellar.

"Hmm...in other words... I'm neither Cap nor Proc. I don't really agree with either side so I just decided to stay in the middle. Another good part is that people don't really aim for me in warzones."

"Oh wow! That's a smart idea!"

Stellar nodded his head. "Let's get back to Nicole and 3azn."

XI and Stellar walked back to the main living room of the mansion. 3azn and Nicole were nowhere to be found, but Ally was on the couch reading something. Stellar looked at Ally. "Hey Ally, where's 3azn and Nicole?"

Ally, still reading replied "Hmmm...I'm not sure. I just finished making the tea and when I came to bring it they weren't here."

A voice came from the back door. "Back!" It was 3azn with Nicole next to him.

"Welcome back Master" Stellar said.

"Welcome back hun" Ally said as she continued reading.

Nicole looked at XI. "Let's go." Nicole turned back around "Thank you for your hospitality guys, but it's getting kind of late. We should probably be going now."

3azn smiled. "No problem, come swing by whenever."

Stellar gave a small bow.

Ally continued reading. "Bye guys come back soon!"

XI looked at Nicole. "Awww do we have to go already??"

"Yeah it's getting late."

"Fineeeee."

Nicole looked at XI and gave a small smile. "How about we going shopping again? It looks like you're pretty rich now!"

XI gave a huge smile in delight. "Yessss!"

With a final wave goodbye, Nicole and XI left the 3azn estate back to Bloody Ice's shopping square.

It was a fairly cold night in Bloody Ice, with a fair amount of snowfall. Although it was late at night, the streets of the Cabal World Trade Center remained active, with many warriors from all over the world there trying to improve themselves or socialize with friends.

"Nicole! Let's go back to that store with the Osmium!"

"Hmmm okay, are you thinking about buying that suit?"

"Mhmm!" XI skipped joyfully to the store. Nicole followed close behind.

All of a sudden, XI was pulled into an alleyway with her mouth covered. XI quickly turned around it was Nicole signaling XI to remain quiet. XI peaked a bit outside. There, walking down the sidewalk was the beautiful blonde girl that stopped the avalanche.

XI whispered to Nicole. "Who is that?"

"That's Spur. She's the current leader of one of the top Capella factions, Havoc. They say she's the next successor for Bringer. Now shhhh!"

XI could see Spur talking to a man in a hood. The man in the hood was fairly bulky looking, probably having some bulky armor under there.

XI whispered again "I wonder what they're talking about."

All of a sudden a deep voice came from behind them. "Hey, what are you 2 doing?"

Spur and the hooded man quickly turned their heads into the alleyway. They saw nobody.

At a local coffee shop:

"Jeez are you crazy?!" Nicole said agitated.

"Ah sorry didn't know it was you" The man said laughing a bit.

XI was confused. "Nicole who is this guy?"

"That's Monst3r. He's part of the Ares faction as well."

"Oh... I see."

"And who's this?" Monst3r asked Nicole.

"Her name is XI, she's traveling with me for a bit."

"Aha, must be annoying for you since you like to be alone."

XI blushed a bit. Nicole took a deep breath and replied "Ahhh, she's a bit annoying but she's my friend."

Monst3r gave a smile and a sigh. "So what were you 2 doing in that alleyway?"

Nicole had a serious look on her face. "We saw Spur walking alone talking with a mysterious man. I couldn't make out the conversation but Spur looked like she had a serious expression on her face."

Monst3r looked interested. "Spur huh? Well...she can take care of herself. After all, she's the strongest wizard known to both Procyon and Capella."

"Meh." Nicole said with a straight face. "If someone didn't come by I might have been able to make out more of the conversation...."

Monst3r blushed in embarrassment and laughed a bit. "Haha, it was dark so I didn't know."

"Well, we'd better get going, XI needs to go shopping still. As you can see, she's in dirty aramid - not very suitable for a place like Bloody Ice."

"Alright Nicole, you take care!" Monst3r said drinking some coffee. "Oh wait one more thing." Monst3r went close to Nicole and whispered her something. "I don't know what you guys were trying to do there, but don't get too much into Spur's business. I'm just concerned about your safety."

"I know" Nicole replied. "Alright bye Monst3r! Tell KonokaChan and Wikitiky I said hi."

XI finally finished shopping with Nicole with her. It was around 1 a.m in the morning. Bloody Ice was still as busy as ever. Nicole and XI went back to Nicole's house.

"Ahhhh good day to shop!" XI smiled in delight.

"Well, you blew around 3 billion alz today..."

XI just smiled. "Yup! I would have never have dreamed of buying this stuff."

"So let's see what you got... That magic intensified osmium suit with a stamina increase enchant, a pair of magic intensified osmium martialboots, and a pair of magic intensified osmium martialgloves."

XI couldn't help but be smiles all over. "Mhmmm!" She said while changing her clothes.

XI finished changing. "Well, how does it look?"

Nicole gave a warm smile. "Heh, you look like a reputable wizard now, but something seems to be missing....Ah! I know! Hold on wait right there XI." Nicole ran upstairs.

"Hmmm?" XI wondered.

Nicole came running back downstairs with a huge blue scarf. "Here, take this. Not only will it keep you warm, but it's also enchanted with magic to improve your magic abilities further."

"Ahhh thanks Nicole!" as XI hugged her.

"Alright, it's been a long day. Let's go to bed." Nicole said.

XI nodded in agreement.

The next morning, XI and Nicole were both woken up by the sound of voices. It was the local newspaper delivery boy.
"EXTRA EXTRA! Ascension disbanding! Read all about it!"

Nicole walked down the stairs still half asleep, grabbing the paper from outside the house. She read it once. She then had a surprised look on her face, and reread the paper once more. Her face then went serious and she pinched herself and reread it for a third time. "What..." she mumbled.

XI came down the stairs still tired. "What's it say?" XI said rubbing her eyes.

"Ascension...is disbanding."

"Ascension?"

"Errrr... I think it would be better if I first lectured you on everything you need to know about the nations seeing as apparently your school work hasn't been good to you.."

XI blushed a bit "Alright, let me go change and get ready."

Nicole replied "Yeah, I better do the same."

After Nicole and XI both got changed, they went to the dining room table.

"Alright, since you're clueless about almost everything, I'll try and tell you everything that's going on right now."

XI nodded.

"Let's first start with the two nations. Procyon and Capella."

XI nodded.

"Procyon and Capella are the two nations in which have been fighting over for land for thousands of years. The last great war between these two was the "War of the Ages." It's also the day your mother disappeared and Handoi became the successor to the Bringer title. But, this was the major war that turned the tides and was the war that made Procyon the dominating force in today's economy and land expansions. Although we don't have big wars anymore and it's fairly peaceful, there are still warzones around Capella territory where who knows what they're doing there."

XI continued listening with interest.

"But aside from that, let's get to factions. Each nation has the main faction, the high factions, and the supporting factions.

Procyon's main faction is Spartans. Their guild leader is Haniel, who is currently Procyon's bringer. The lead faction is the one that calls all of the shots.
Procyon's high factions include my faction, Ares, DEMIGODS, FiRe, and AioN. These high factions are the main pushing force behind the main faction, consisting of only the strongest.
The supporting factions of Procyon are the rest of the average soldiers who are almost like the footmen.

Let's go to Capella now.

Capella's main faction is zZzVietUnitedzZz. Their current guild leader is Handoi, who is the current Capella bringer. You saw him yesterday causing havoc at the Auction House. He's a fishy character with an unknown skill level. Nobody really knows much about him, but that he lost the War of the Ages to Procyon, leaving Capella in the state it is today. However, I think he's plotting something. Anyways, moving on....
Capella's high factions include Havoc, a small faction of elites of the elite even known to all of Procyon currently lead by Spur, Seireitei, EpsiLon, and Ascension.

Now going back to today's news... apparently the Ascension faction is being disbanded. This is quite a blow to the already weakened Capella nation - losing a high faction. The cause... the leader of the faction, DivineHonor."

XI interrupted. "What did he do?"

"Well... it says here he cleverly composed a scam to take all of the money out of the faction. One of the biggest white collar crimes ever committed. He scammed the faction out of over 15 billion alz."

"How did he do that?"

"I don't know the details since the paper didn't say, but I'm sure there will be more details soon. For now, let's go pay a visit to 3azn again. I think he could give us more information."

[To be continued]

Mat
03-03-2011, 07:18 PM
why
do
you
waste
so
much
time
writing
these
i
feel
im
in
second
grade
o
m
g

Xiju
03-03-2011, 07:23 PM
why
do
you
waste
so
much
time
writing
these
i
feel
im
in
second
grade
o
m
g

you
know
you
it
el
oh
el

Salmarnirrrr
03-03-2011, 07:51 PM
I
It.

Hatsuho
03-03-2011, 10:02 PM
why
are
we
doing
this,
srsly?

ChuckNorris
03-03-2011, 10:55 PM
are u fkn serious? series? drawings? really..

Xiju
03-03-2011, 11:04 PM

u
jelly
mr.
lethal
sir
?

Shinji
03-04-2011, 03:16 AM
Lawl ascension disband

ROFLwiz
03-04-2011, 05:39 AM
o-o

rhinox
03-04-2011, 11:16 AM

you forgot to point out... drawings of cabal characters. lol

Mrshoveit
03-04-2011, 11:33 AM
wtf u retar.ds need to get a life and move out of ur mamas house go try to get career in writing Sh.it , cus dats wat dis trash is a big peice of sh.it.. actually my Sh.it can come up wit better stories. lol at ur 70 yr old virgin ass whose still living at home wit his mother.. Get a life u d0uche.. i wish u go to my school loser. i would beat ur ass evry day