PDA

View Full Version : Reinventing Cabal – suggestions pk channel & enhance war channel

fantasion
03-06-2011, 01:35 AM
GM please have a read, I believe these ideas may intensify the experience of cabal and make it more fun for all players.

Isn’t it annoying when there is a quarrel between two parties and you want to have a pk match to settle it, but you cant because you are in the same nation? And if you pk in warzone you get penalty? That’s why we need a separate pk channel!

Isn’t sometimes pointless to go into war channel and just stay in bloody ice fighting random enemy nation players? …. We need something more!

Suggestions:
1) a PK channel: add a “players kill players channel” where anyone who enters the channel can see each other character’s name and can engage in battle freely without any penalty. This would be fun for everyone to engage in a freestyle pvp, or parties who want to settle a quarrel by engaging in a match.

2) “War channel 20” reinvention: should create a base for capella and procyon somewhere in the channel, with some defensive towers like in “mission war” and if at anytime if one nation has taken over the other nation’s base, then that nation gets a small bonus or special title. And obviously if one nation has lost their base, then create a spawn spot randomly on the map to avoid people camping at one spot for re-spawn.

*The normal ”Mission War” remains the same, it is good at the moment to earn wExp

If you can do the above, it would be a hella fun for players other than just grinding level, farming, crafting, 1on1 pvp, questing and doing dungeons all day.

It is much more fun and give them a reason to play more by engaging in a freestyle battle in “PK channel” or forming a group of parties and go take over other nation’s base in “war channel 20”

Thank you. these suggestions are intending for GM, please feel free to add constructive criticism or anything else you would like to add.

Written by
lFanTasioNl
FB172 Guild VNxSanctuary
Venus

fantasion
03-06-2011, 02:05 PM
bump
GM read

InvalidUser
03-06-2011, 02:28 PM
GM's have 1-5% chance of examining this thread and 0.1% chance of applying it to the game.

Rastan
03-06-2011, 03:05 PM
GM's have 1-5% chance of examining this thread and 0.1% chance of applying it to the game.

better odds than upgrading

LeʇhalHeart
03-06-2011, 03:42 PM
0.1% chance of applying it to the game.

You forgot some zeros.

fantasion
03-06-2011, 04:10 PM
any % is good enough, they usually do read thread on maintainence day =]

Drew
03-06-2011, 04:19 PM
Suggestions:
1) a PK channel: add a “players kill players channel” where anyone who enters the channel can see each other character’s name and can engage in battle freely without any penalty.

nope bad idea...no one would master the art of jailbreak anymore.

fantasion
03-06-2011, 05:39 PM
nope bad idea...no one would master the art of jailbreak anymore.

dude this is a "separate" PK only channel im proposing to allow any players engaging in freestyle battle n can see each other name to who u r fighting with, the normal pk penalty still apply in all normal channels!! so there is jail when pk in normal channel...

KonaKona
03-06-2011, 05:58 PM
My suggestion is to have at least 3-4 more different maps for NW. I mean, its the same map forever. The maps can simulate some type of situation, like siege warfare or open plains warfare, maybe even urban or juggles warfare. Something like u go inside a room or passageway where other nation cant see you, then u wait in ambush. I think NW is one of the best features of cabal, along with its PVP system so any addition/enhancements would be great.

Darkgenesis
03-06-2011, 07:01 PM
MY SUGGESTION = HAVE A TOWER WHERE WE CAN PAY A FEE IN TOWN TO REFILL OUR SP SO WE DONT HAVE TO I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥EN DANCE FOR 30 MINS

fantasion
03-06-2011, 07:15 PM
MY SUGGESTION = HAVE A TOWER WHERE WE CAN PAY A FEE IN TOWN TO REFILL OUR SP SO WE DONT HAVE TO I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥EN DANCE FOR 30 MINS

lol this is strictly speaking about PK and war channel, not SP refill, besides wiz r good for that

XFearMyBladeX
03-06-2011, 07:20 PM
and and why not a ch 20 killing title.would make ch 20 more fun like ppl always fighting for the title o.o

fantasion
03-06-2011, 07:23 PM
and and why not a ch 20 killing title.would make ch 20 more fun like ppl always fighting for the title o.o

i did include that in the suggestion of gaining some sort of bonus or title when one nation take over other nation base, but yeh i know what u mean a title for number of individual kills....

XFearMyBladeX
03-06-2011, 07:24 PM
ya and like a reward like umm bringer 1 day/or cores/or idk... o.o sorry didnt read all the thread ish too long x.x ^_^

Drew
03-06-2011, 07:30 PM
while were at it, why not a bail? works kinda like a jail-out coupon? for those who don't wanna learn it lol i tellu that gonna be bestseller in cs, next to frontier and hanger

XFearMyBladeX
03-06-2011, 07:30 PM
while were at it, why not a bail? works kinda like a jail-out coupon? for those who don't wanna learn it lol i tellu that gonna be bestseller in cs, next to frontier and hanger

lol indeed

fantasion
03-06-2011, 07:47 PM

lol that might not be a good idea for the 80% of cabal players, cos the cabal billionnaires will abuse it to pk players at training ground in normal channels

IVSaKeN
03-06-2011, 08:01 PM
+1

Drew
03-06-2011, 08:04 PM
lol that might not be a good idea for the 80% of cabal players, cos the cabal billionnaires will abuse it to pk players at training ground in normal channels

but u gotta admit, if it's fun u want, what could be more fun huh? than pk anyone and remain scot free^^

fantasion
03-06-2011, 09:21 PM
fantasion you can barely even play why u suggesting stuff LOL get ur game right first

lol i dont spend most of my time on computer to master cabal, i have a life.....im suggesting stuff cos i see this is an area that the game can still be improved to make more fun for all players
and fyi ur not that good of a cabal player yourself (i dont see u even ranking top 5 in war @@) to comment on how i play

fantasion
03-06-2011, 10:22 PM
o.O how come my thread receive 5 star rating, GM did u rate it?

Roxlyn
03-06-2011, 10:29 PM
rox thinks there should be a place were we can pay alz...and they bring candy to ur house...cause like i could use some...

Roxlyn
03-06-2011, 10:37 PM
lol be rank 5 by hitting small guards and not defend anything sure :)

ur dragon is gey^^

fantasion
03-06-2011, 11:18 PM
lol be rank 5 by hitting small guards and not defend anything sure :)

it depends on when to defend and when to hit guards, no point defending if you're running into 5 guys by urself @@, besides u guys never wanted me in party so i guess i work better on my own hehe it all work out well for me with more wExp =]

Drew
03-06-2011, 11:23 PM
ur dragon is gey^^

it's cute but it's gey for a WA, yeah, lol

suddenly everyone's using gif siggys huh, that's mine, i dont use it often tho...can do something fancier but i'm just lazy, u really should animate that cat of urs in ur siggy too lol

Atheist
03-06-2011, 11:52 PM
Actually the Ch 20 Kill title is a good idea, and also just changing the amount of honor points received will greatly increase ch 20 participation. That way those lazy GMs don't have to do much. Just change the honor points received to like 250 or 500 points per kill. Or, change honor points per kill to 1k and the player you killed loses 100 honor points. I would love to participate in war channel if I could actually receive decent honor points.

Patrick Balboa
03-06-2011, 11:53 PM
go War channel

fantasion
03-07-2011, 12:12 PM
go War channel

i dont think u read my suggestion carefully or u probably cant read english? War channel is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s right now, thats why i suggestted to enhance it too in my 2nd suggestion point....if u even read it =='

fantasion
03-07-2011, 12:14 PM
Actually the Ch 20 Kill title is a good idea, and also just changing the amount of honor points received will greatly increase ch 20 participation. That way those lazy GMs don't have to do much. Just change the honor points received to like 250 or 500 points per kill. Or, change honor points per kill to 1k and the player you killed loses 100 honor points. I would love to participate in war channel if I could actually receive decent honor points.

nah i dun think they will do this cos they want u to go "mission war" for wExp to change to honor points. like i said the only way to make war channel better is to create a "capella base or procyon base" so we can invade and take over to earn nation bonusses....etc

WolfRain
03-13-2011, 08:45 PM
i agree with the idea for a better war channel 20
i would suggest there be a few spots in DS BI GD and maybe PL and RS that the bases randomly spawn at

(example) if Proc base is in BI and cap base in DS if the caps destroy proc base a new base then spawns in GD.

this way the side that gets there base destroy can regroup
and each side would get a chance to lunch attacks against the other sides base.

Exception
03-14-2011, 09:52 AM
These ideas would change the game so much.
Pking is bad and you should get penalty. lol joking. PKing without penalty is a good idea.
I don't think adding a new PK channel is possible.
Someone already suggests a party PVP system. And it can be done in our normal channel right now.
Freestyle PVP exists. It just not many people do it.
I think channel 20 is fine and it has been a great idea. Adding something to channel 20 is not possible because the whole map would be change. It's like adding a new channel with new map.

I know we demand something new to make this game more interesting. EST please hear us.

Imolestgirlsbutts
03-14-2011, 10:06 AM
i suggest monkies hanging from a tree and throwing p00p on u decreasing ur hp

WolfRain
03-15-2011, 08:21 AM
These ideas would change the game so much.
Pking is bad and you should get penalty. lol joking. PKing without penalty is a good idea.
I don't think adding a new PK channel is possible.
Someone already suggests a party PVP system. And it can be done in our normal channel right now.
Freestyle PVP exists. It just not many people do it.
I think channel 20 is fine and it has been a great idea. Adding something to channel 20 is not possible because the whole map would be change. It's like adding a new channel with new map.

I know we demand something new to make this game more interesting. EST please hear us.

i dont think adding something to channel 20 would change the whole map if they mad it so the 'bases" were 3-5 preset towers like the force towers in war say a rez. all atk up. def up. hp up. or something of the like

Valdoroth
03-15-2011, 05:59 PM
better odds than upgrading
lol

You forgot some zeros.
probably

or how about the idea of SP regen slots for pets (like +5 per slot) <-------------- This would be everyone's fave idea i'm sure

How about every 10 kills in ch 20 you get 1 wexp :P maybe more kills for higher levels