PDA

View Full Version : WWNAP's

ZeonH
03-08-2011, 01:42 PM
So, i guess u're wondering what WWNAP's mean? i'll tell u

while it's true that thing got a little different when we globals arrives here, back when we were in the global server, we had only 5 channels, and let's face it, most of them were deserted.... not a soul in sight, there could be 200 players top back in the day. And a fact is, 200 players can hardly have a dramatic effect in an economy way bigger than ours was.

This is where WWNP's come in. WWNP's are a new breed of players. PLayers from all arnd the globe joining cabal, new users joining and affecting the game, and that's what WWNP stand for, World Wide NA Players.

the point of this thread is to make ppl notice that things are changing for WAYYYY too much other factors than just the usual-i've read-so-many-time effing globals or the WWNAP's, which to be honest, is getting old..... so, bottom line, think before u write... changes hppn, and u either accept it or die, but complaining and blaming won't change a damn thing... will only make u look like u're QQing.
Yeah, we had to adapt and change when we came here, and most of us try to fit in.

So, plz don't blame the "effing globals" anymore for what's hppning, cuz change happns.

Law of nature: Adapt or die

Drew
03-08-2011, 01:55 PM
stereotyping is a form of prejudice. i hope part of adapting doesn't include hacking and cheating, not saying u do but just reminding.

stealth305
03-08-2011, 02:15 PM
still hate glovals for the 14 man derk hunts>.> so annoying

sn0wXz
03-08-2011, 02:30 PM
adapt or die? Lmfao yea adapt to calling 10 of your guild mates just to fight over a mob/boss? Riiight.

coolstory, everyone already knows how lame the general population of them are, with exception of few.

NiteFalcon
03-08-2011, 02:36 PM
i eat globals for breakfast

Drew
03-08-2011, 02:37 PM
u eat sh.it for breakfast?

EzSeleneEz
03-08-2011, 03:34 PM
its easy to tell us to adapt. when half the globals seem to not be able to adapt to a server where hacking/botting isn't allowed.

and if by adapt, your telling us to accept that fact, g.t.f.o.

ZeonH
03-08-2011, 08:47 PM
Well, erm, i assume most of u ALSO belong to a guild, if u wanna fly solo then why belong to a guild?

oh and here's another fact: Not all hackers are globals.

btw, i used to belong to an anti hacker group back in global, we used to hunt down hackers and gather evidence to finally get them off the server... when we got the message that we were being xfrd here, we finally had our chance to get rid of them all.... and guess what our wonderfull GM's answered when we sent thousands of tickets with regards of that matter, well, to make things short, "There's nothing we can do since we got no evidence of it" yeah i guess clicking a damn youtube link was too hard for them but oh well...

So, ultimately guess who's fault is it that all our hackers got here? yeah, u guessed rite, the GM's.
Guess again, the hacks we had in global don't work here, i kno a couple of global ex-hackers that have "forcefully" reform... to be honest with u all guys, most of global players don't have the brains to find out how to hack NA..... u wanna kno how hacking started in global?

Certain FB started hacking (i'll save myself the name since he must have changed it and there's no track of him) and then it all spread, like a snowball since someone else (this person i do not kno his name) posted in the net "how to hack cabal's global server"... it was a mess from then on, legions of hackers swarmed all across our 5 channels (at least we didn't have war) and then it was chaos, killing sprees began regardless of ur nation, lvling became impossible, pvp's became who can hack more accurately to make it look like a combo, and so everything u can imagine. But bots, dmg hacks, and stuff like that... nah, that was already here.

Oh and if u wanna kno what they used to hack in global, look for a lil stupid cheat engine rip off program called Memory Hacking Software (MHS), which doesn't work in na (thnks to all that is good)

So, think again.

Abt the derks and the let's-call-all-the-guild thingie, well, yeah, i don't agree with the ganging against a player just cuz someone's ego gets beaten up, can't agree to that, but, there are WAY different games to play a game, an neither's right or wrong, there are no laws abt calling ur guild to help u, and there's nothing that says that u gotta be alone to kill a derk. I'm not agreeing, i'm just saying, that's they way of most of them.

Some kill a member of an opposing nation on sight, some just scram when they say a spot is being occupied by someone else. Some are derk stealers, some are not (heck even i've had a couple derks stolen by my fellow global members, and not just in the Na server lol) so, yeah, some are crappy ppl, some aren't, but that applies to everyone too, not just us globals, so stop steotyping us all, cuz just as there are some shi.ty global players, there's also really good ppl, that try to fit in and respect ur ways, adapt to them and try to bring something new into the game (well, at least we try to bring some new stuff to the game)

Hope this helps to give some context, and helps us understand each toher and get along.

ZeonH
03-08-2011, 08:56 PM
"global" language? there's no such thing, in fact, most globals who can't speak english had to learn a little of every other language to get by, remember, acces to global server wasn't restricted, so we had ppl from Vietnam, indonesia, China, India, egypt, all of latin america, north-south-midwest-eastern asia/africa, even New Zealand and aussies too.... there's no such thing as "global" language, i do admit, a lot of them have a somewhat broken english, but that's cuz all they kno abt the language learned it in the game to get by.... Stop being so stuck up and understand that this is now a conglomerate of millions of ppls from ALL arnd the globe, with millions of many different customes, languages, religions, etc, etc, etc.

XFearMyBladeX
03-08-2011, 08:59 PM
pfft too much blah blah blah just kill the dogs from global lol.it is either us or them =p but ya it gets annoying when u have almost a whole guild for 1 boss z.z..

Vontar
03-08-2011, 08:59 PM
Not if that boss is your mother

XFearMyBladeX
03-08-2011, 09:01 PM
Not if that boss is your mother

pfft they hunting derks and they r called cows sooo ya thats ur mom not mine =p

Vontar
03-08-2011, 09:02 PM
tHEY LIKE TO GANG-BANG HER, UR MOM, using fury shout *ah, MORE* and panic cry *FK ME HARDER*

XFearMyBladeX
03-08-2011, 09:03 PM
but honestly global ppl dont listen soo it is stupid to try making peace with them lol

XFearMyBladeX
03-08-2011, 09:04 PM
tHEY LIKE TO GANG-BANG HER, UR MOM, using fury shout *ah, MORE* and panic cry *FK ME HARDER*

pfft noo foo shut up or i tell lud to slap u tomorrow :O

ZeonH
I'm a global, and i'm listening... hey, i'm Zeon, nice to meet ya

Vontar
heh, heh, heh . . . and stop stalking meh!

XFearMyBladeX
03-08-2011, 09:07 PM
I'm a global, and i'm listening... hey, i'm Zeon, nice to meet ya

i meant when u r grinding or stuffs they just come and try to take over o.o and hi i am fear(one of my many chars) ^_^

PSBeardy
"global" language? there's no such thing, in fact, most globals who can't speak english had to learn a little of every other language to get by, remember, acces to global server wasn't restricted, so we had ppl from Vietnam, indonesia, China, India, egypt, all of latin america, north-south-midwest-eastern asia/africa, even New Zealand and aussies too.... there's no such thing as "global" language, i do admit, a lot of them have a somewhat broken english, but that's cuz all they kno abt the language learned it in the game to get by.... Stop being so stuck up and understand that this is now a conglomerate of millions of ppls from ALL arnd the globe, with millions of many different customes, languages, religions, etc, etc, etc.

Pfft.....Millions.....so delusional, you actually make Handoi seem seem rational.

Vontar
^ hah, he's trying to act cool. In reality, he's just really one of my char.

Vontar
03-08-2011, 09:09 PM
Pfft.....Millions.....so delusional, you actually make Handoi seem seem rational.

he's not saying millions in the game

XFearMyBladeX
03-08-2011, 09:10 PM
^ hah, he's trying to act cool. In reality, he's just really one of my char.

lol

ZeonH
03-08-2011, 09:12 PM
It's a hiperbole to show that there's a lot of ppl from many many countries..... don't take it so literal

ZeonH
03-08-2011, 09:14 PM
Yo fear xD nicwe to meet u

And yeah, that also hppns to me too xD i mean it hppns, and it doens't matters wether ur global or NA, don't think we globals have a secret oath to not take our spots lol

It happns, wether ur global, NA or whatever, and it's annoying, but at least for me, being to hange ch and doing it somewhere else hell beats to not being able to do it cuz u'd be dead in a flash from a teleporting FS with AOD and eternal BM2 on him

And i wish i could show u guys some of the vids i used to have (i deleted them in a rage when the GM's sais they weren0t going to do squat)

PSBeardy
03-08-2011, 09:24 PM
Meh, you globals I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥(not really just being Hyperbolic), only good thing that came from global was Lully <---for real not hyperbole. Besides we need to change thread title to WWPD...(What Would PSB Do, he would boot your butts back to the fail server you came from to only roll back your whole time spent on this server) fail ass boss zergin, non syntax speaking, ridiculous excuses for MMO players......ok me done.

Vontar
03-08-2011, 09:30 PM
Wow, I'm viet bro. You hate me?

Luly
03-08-2011, 11:28 PM
Meh, you globals I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥(not really just being Hyperbolic), only good thing that came from global was Lully <---for real not hyperbole. Besides we need to change thread title to WWPD...(What Would PSB Do, he would boot your butts back to the fail server you came from to only roll back your whole time spent on this server) fail ass boss zergin, non syntax speaking, ridiculous excuses for MMO players......ok me done.

WOOT i see a Panda :O
There there dont be a bad boy now, not all globals are that bad :ohttp://tarhearted.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54ee0f61288340105362265e8970c-800wi

ZeonH
03-09-2011, 04:34 AM
"you globals"... lol i just had a time warp xD back when i used to work as a CSA i got the usual "you people" all the time... lol i guess that by that nature, then some of u NA's have the same stuck up, everyone else is crap, everyone should bow to us hitler like personality...

Just a suggestion, try to keep an opn mind, if lully came from global, and she's good, chaces are, there are more out there like here.... don't u think? dunno, just thinking there could be a teeny tiny posibility there could be? think again, use ur brain man...

All this hate,... damn it really speaks well of u all guys, the same way i understand not all ppl from NA are morons who think everyone else is crap, u guys should understand, that not all of us globals are the same

Now i'm outta here, i really shouldn't be wasting my time with ppl with a brain so small that can't even understand this. And i'm not generalizing, i'm just talking to the morons who think everyone else is crap.

PSBeardy
03-09-2011, 08:07 AM
"you globals"... lol i just had a time warp xD back when i used to work as a CSA i got the usual "you people" all the time... lol i guess that by that nature, then some of u NA's have the same stuck up, everyone else is crap, everyone should bow to us hitler like personality...

Just a suggestion, try to keep an opn mind, if lully came from global, and she's good, chaces are, there are more out there like here.... don't u think? dunno, just thinking there could be a teeny tiny posibility there could be? think again, use ur brain man...

All this hate,... damn it really speaks well of u all guys, the same way i understand not all ppl from NA are morons who think everyone else is crap, u guys should understand, that not all of us globals are the same

Now i'm outta here, i really shouldn't be wasting my time with ppl with a brain so small that can't even understand this. And i'm not generalizing, i'm just talking to the morons who think everyone else is crap.

First off, you sir are an idiot, I do not see how you can even begin to claim that your merger with us has been even remotely advantageous to us in any way, in fact the only effects have been deleterious (that means bad in English, which is also the official language of this server). You arrogantly tell us we need to adapt, yet it was your server that was shut down because it was full of cheaters who didn't pay enough to keep it open, I would suggest that since you all were moved in here it is YOU globals who need to adapt.

Second your argument that the globals are not responsible for the increased amount of hackers and spammers is ridiculous, we were actually seeing a decrease in both till the merger then it exploded especially in Nation War.

Clean up your own house before you tell me to tidy up mine.

Muramasa
03-09-2011, 08:36 AM
Lol. i dont mind teh globals, well i guess since theres not that many on venus. Altough you guys need to stop being so god dam wierd.I really do try my best to get the broken english but you gusy just ra pe it.

Also...i saw a global sell a pc 1 slot topaz fmg orb for about 380m o.o ppl that go that cheap for u cant be that bad, riiiiiight?