PDA

View Full Version : nub question

juji550
03-08-2011, 04:22 PM
why get banned for something est ed up, not us?

sn0wXz
03-08-2011, 04:25 PM
to keep integrity in the system somewhat...i mean if you had 100x people running around freely using whatever exploit in game design is available, the game would be affected in a negative way.

AH/item/alz are obviously taken more seriously then the botters you see running on the maps i guess...

i still dont even know what exploit they were referring too, i slept in late and it was like this when i woke up -.-

Drew
03-08-2011, 04:40 PM
i see where the guy's nub q is coming from

when this happened to event gal yul with the uch and people abused it, est rolled back the server cuz it wasn't clearly the abusers and players fault. it was est's for allowing yul to leak.

now, the fact that they're banning, this seems to me a case of hacking where people got around the ah system and exploited a glitch. I dunno the nature, but i asked around already and it seemed the abusers found a way to retain the items even after a sale, which doesn't happen to everyone. So simple logic --- glitch was caused and abused, hence banned. Not anywhere different from duping alz and items.

Then again, i may not necessarily know what i'm talking about lol, cuz a lot, and i mean a lot, including the known trolls in this forums, are eerily mum about this. either they know but won't talk or they simply don't know. But as to est explaining what happened? forget it.

juji550
03-08-2011, 04:43 PM
Ah, alright. Question answered ^^