PDA

View Full Version : Cabal closing due to error

Sheri Ferguson
03-09-2011, 04:12 AM
i have a reaccuring problem only with my main character...everytime i try to load with my main character Renaw lvl 63 cabal closes with an error and does not respond...i can play any other character on my account....Renaw is in Port Lux teleport area near flamehounds if that helps... I would greatlt appreciate some assistance to rectify this error asap please ... thank you so much

sn0wXz
03-09-2011, 06:32 PM
did you try uninstalling and re-installing?

it sounds like something that loads on your lv 63 weither its to do with your character or map/location is crashing you..maybe a file in your folder? reinstalling would probably be a way to be re-assured that its not just a one time error/corruption of file...

deamonreaper
03-09-2011, 07:07 PM
go into your firewall, add the destination that you open cabal from as a safe path. thought sn0sw would have enough common sense to know that.

Sheri Ferguson
03-16-2011, 01:46 PM
Thank you both so much the error has been rectified....=)

sn0wXz
03-16-2011, 05:23 PM
go into your firewall, add the destination that you open cabal from as a safe path. thought sn0sw would have enough common sense to know that.

surprised you survived the abortions bro. what would firewall have to do with being able to play till level 6x ? Fail logic is fail. was probably corrupt file or object in the directory that was loading when she switched to that character - hence why it wouldnt do the error on other characters.

SilverIceForum
03-17-2011, 07:50 AM
I second this statement. Everything pointed to a corrupt module of the game wether item, map, or character. Check files button on the loader could be used in this situation. If that didn't work then a uninstall re-install would have been advised.

Next time read everything the OP posts b4 suggesting something to do with a firewall or a/v deamon, though short and to the point, the OP posted a lot of valuable info to narrow down what was going on ;)