PDA

View Full Version : Raid...........No. A name and hair change isnt gonna fool us....

LILCHAOLAO
03-09-2011, 06:12 PM
http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu270/lilchaolao/CabalVer203-110309-1905-0001.jpg

I decide to war in T1 today and find this loser trying to act like someone else.....

He seemed to forget he blocked me...

sn0wXz
03-09-2011, 06:14 PM
i would too if i got shat on that hard the other nite when matri came to his rescue.

LILCHAOLAO
03-09-2011, 06:16 PM
Too bad he's bad at acting

zomgOmglol
03-09-2011, 06:19 PM
it's my first war. y i bringer? hurrrrrrrrrrrr?

LILCHAOLAO
03-09-2011, 06:20 PM
Lol I admit he had me for a sec. Then I realized he wouldnt respond to anything I said

sn0wXz
03-09-2011, 06:25 PM
i cant edit help desk tickets either son of a ....

gah time to work over bad user report forum lol

LILCHAOLAO
03-09-2011, 06:32 PM
Lol

sn0wXz
03-09-2011, 07:54 PM
it would be funner to take Ardamax remote executable appended to like a screenshot, then send to him

take his items n npc them delete his chars

i doubt gms would restore his stuff like they did for reborn, he had sigmetal +9 gloves, boots, forci db blade (when there was only 2 on the server of 17dmg), and few other goodies, lapis xstal pc extended lolol

this guy has like stit and weak eod stuff...npc prolly wouldnt even accept it

crushingraid
03-09-2011, 08:16 PM
moron, i dont even go on cabal that much anymore. i aint banned. i gave it to my buddy to babysit. he just told me he wont even be going to war.

dont expect him to see anymore. or not a whole lot.

i dont go on much anymore, well because im bored of it for now.

and the guy thats babysitting wont go on my account.

nice try tho bromenskis.

rage rage, ill still beat your p.o.s trash fs.

now go and blow yourself.

snow i didnt ask for matty to come. i just didnt see where your going. i said what i needed to say, and your just running around in circles like a baby trying to get attention trying to buff himself up with his almighty knowledge of hacking so to speak.

osm gloves boots suit 7mamp
osm helm 36dmg
2x aqua xtal 7mamp both +12 for defence

stit and lapis 40dmg on 1 and 26dmg on the other for offensive.

as i recall yalan, mat(babysitter) told me he was being chased by a blader and couldnt do anything to him with no bringer title

so go and take a dump on your chest you weak piece of sht with your pathetic gear.

crushingraid
03-09-2011, 08:19 PM
to throw on mat didnt play cabal since beta. so he didnt war nor even knew what a bringer was.

ps. i aint replying anymore.

im disappearing for a long time.

sn0wXz
03-09-2011, 08:29 PM
disappearing as in waiting for his bringer title to go away, name change again, then going back to t1 to hack

gm sky just respond to that report so maybe he has lost hopes with his noob lv 79 getting owned, or maybe its just mere timing coincidence

LILCHAOLAO
03-09-2011, 08:56 PM
Raid's a terrible liar. It's so pathetic.......All to hack in T1 unbothered...

LILCHAOLAO
03-09-2011, 08:57 PM
moron, i dont even go on cabal that much anymore. i aint banned. i gave it to my buddy to babysit. he just told me he wont even be going to war.

nice try tho bromenskis.

rage rage, ill still beat your p.o.s trash fs.

now go and blow yourself.

snow i didnt ask for matty to come. i just didnt see where your going. i said what i needed to say, and your just running around in circles like a baby trying to get attention trying to buff himself up with his almighty knowledge of hacking so to speak.

osm helm 36dmg

as i recall yalan, mat(babysitter) told me he was being chased by a blader and couldnt do anything to him with no bringer title

so go and take a dump on your chest you weak piece of sht with your pathetic gear.
I loled

He's crazy if he thinks im gonna read all that.

rhinox
03-09-2011, 09:07 PM
and he changed his nationless fa's name from RainingCrush to "ThePerfect" saw him in ch15 today lol

zomgOmglol
03-09-2011, 09:11 PM
and the first thing he did while watching your account was to buy a name change and a hair change kit.

not till the character loses the bringer title and raid buys a new name

yeah, thats what happened.
you got bored.....

not really babysitting if it doesnt go on the account

osm helm 36dmg

either you fail at communication, or you fail at cabal.
crystals dont give defense, no matter if they're +12 or not.

ouch bra, that stings.

so, the events according to raid:
A name change and hair kit are bought either before or after raid gives the account to someone to watch because raid is bored.
This babysitter, hereafter referred to as mat, goes to war and runs around as bringer.
After war mat is shocked that he is bringer, and wonders aloud who the previous bringer was and why he is bringer since it is his first war.
mat must be a moron if he doesnt understand that the character is bringer because the guy that loaned him the account "eared" bringer while the account was in his possession.

also, none of this fail explanation was created to cover up raid's failure at hiding his name change in the attempt to play on a character not known as "the hacking fa."

rhinox
03-09-2011, 09:16 PM
so, the events according to raid:
A name change and hair kit are bought either before or after raid gives the account to someone to watch because raid is bored.
This babysitter, hereafter referred to as mat, goes to war and runs around as bringer.
After war mat is shocked that he is bringer, and wonders aloud who the previous bringer was and why he is bringer since it is his first war.
mat must be a moron if he doesnt understand that the character is bringer because the guy that loaned him the account "eared" bringer while the account was in his possession.

also, none of this fail explanation was created to cover up raid's failure at hiding his name change in the attempt to play on a character not known as "the hacking fa."

dont forget that mat doesnt go on raid's account lol

LILCHAOLAO
03-09-2011, 09:18 PM
and he changed his nationless fa's name from RainingCrush to "ThePerfect" saw him in ch15 today lol

Lmao

Shinji
03-10-2011, 02:28 AM
bromenskis.

I can make up new words to meng :>

LILCHAOLAO
03-10-2011, 03:59 AM
I thought you were disappearing Raid. Instead you call ppl out in their sleep.

http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu270/lilchaolao/CabalVer203-110310-0457-0000.jpg

Shinji
03-10-2011, 06:45 AM
''UnAfk yourself'' This guy is genius Lawl

ForumHavoc
03-10-2011, 06:55 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a7/Stop_sign_MUTCD.svg/600px-Stop_sign_MUTCD.svg.png

It's hammer time.

juji550
03-10-2011, 07:54 AM
come here, little kiddiesssss, on my lap! guess who's back with a brand new rap

Mishon
03-10-2011, 08:36 AM
Noob tier noobs...

LILCHAOLAO
03-10-2011, 11:48 AM
T4 > All others

ThatGuy
03-10-2011, 12:59 PM
Bacon > T4

zomgOmglol
03-10-2011, 01:00 PM
I thought about this statement a little more

osm helm 36dmg

trying to figure out why he would switch weapons for offense and defense.
when he is playing defense, he uses osmium gear instead of his stit. but has to switch to an aqua crystal instead of a lapis crystal because of limited stat points.
then, when he plays offense he can use his stit gear and his higher grade lapis crystal.

one of these weapons is better, so i figure he is only switching because he cant use lapis and osmium.
so, either he uses a lot of extracts when he switches, or his program can change his stats.

or, he went 227 227 170 and killed his magic attack by using the FB requirements
but, this doesnt explain why he would switch weapons since he would have the stats for osmium and lapis.

LILCHAOLAO
03-10-2011, 01:19 PM
I thought about this statement a little more

trying to figure out why he would switch weapons for offense and defense.
when he is playing defense, he uses osmium gear instead of his stit. but has to switch to an aqua crystal instead of a lapis crystal because of limited stat points.
then, when he plays offense he can use his stit gear and his higher grade lapis crystal.

one of these weapons is better, so i figure he is only switching because he cant use lapis and osmium.
so, either he uses a lot of extracts when he switches, or his program can change his stats.

or, he went 227 227 170 and killed his magic attack by using the FB requirements
but, this doesnt explain why he would switch weapons since he would have the stats for osmium and lapis.

I had no idea you were smart.

I thought you were just someone who trolled alot :o

ThatGuy
03-10-2011, 01:30 PM
I had no idea you were smart.

I thought you were just someone who trolled alot :o

This game is super serious business, and the best FA eva has to lay down the rules

rhinox
03-10-2011, 02:03 PM
T4 had a great war last night. Fun close one :)

yeah we lost by 400pts....lol

crushingraid
03-10-2011, 02:04 PM
yalan your right i use extracts if i switch my sets. if i went for lapis i would have to put on my tit bhelm 40dmg in order to allow my stats to drop further to get to that 340 int i need for lapis.

so for the conversion.

defence
---------------------
551 defence with only 501 matk
42 mamp
92 dmg
36 rate

offensive
---------------------
502 defence with 579 matk.
28 mamp
136 dmg
36 rate

with offensive if i crit i make a big bang in bm2.

unfortunately i cant tank very well if i go up against people who are a solid build like the wizzies. they hit hard for me to just sit there unless i know i can out dps them quick.

memory editting my stats wont effect anything. if i try to equip something the server knows my real stats and either lets my equipment hang or d/c.

mat played on it in beta when bringers didnt exist. i didnt tell him about bringer. i just told him to not level out of 79.

mat wasnt going to play much longer because he got bored of it.

i only went on this morning to achieve forcy xtal crafting which i did.

a real miracle really first shot for aqua and lapis and 5th for topaz.

ThatGuy
03-10-2011, 02:10 PM
yalan your right i use extracts if i switch my sets. if i went for lapis i would have to put on my tit bhelm 40dmg in order to allow my stats to drop further to get to that 340 int i need for lapis.

so for the conversion.

defence
---------------------
551 defence with only 501 matk
42 mamp
92 dmg
36 rate

offensive
---------------------
502 defence with 579 matk.
28 mamp
136 dmg
36 rate

with offensive if i crit i make a big bang in bm2.

unfortunately i cant tank very well if i go up against people who are a solid build like the wizzies. they hit hard for me to just sit there unless i know i can out dps them quick.

memory editting my stats wont effect anything. if i try to equip something the server knows my real stats and either lets my equipment hang or d/c.

mat played on it in beta when bringers didnt exist. i didnt tell him about bringer. i just told him to not level out of 79.

mat wasnt going to play much longer because he got bored of it.

i only went on this morning to achieve forcy xtal crafting which i did.

a real miracle really first shot for aqua and lapis and 5th for topaz.

I thought you said you were going to go away for a long time...must not have much resistance to the hacks. it runs in your veins, and makes the blood boil if you do not stroke your e-peen. or something.

BACON