PDA

View Full Version : Dude, Fail LMFAOoooooo

sn0wXz
03-09-2011, 08:01 PM
unrealll probably the funniest documented case of soon to be dead famous person with millions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cICLG2N25x4

ahahhahahahaahahhaahha

winning

you think you seen a troll irl? Think next time u call a cabal forum user a troll, jesus this guys living the real thing.

crushingraid
03-09-2011, 08:09 PM
he lost his show.
his wife filed false accusations.
he lost some family members.
he is spied on by CIA.

for what?
speaking about 911 and what he really thinks.

only in america.

sn0wXz
03-09-2011, 08:12 PM
hold on. stupid plane with noise attached

kaakakakakakaka

crushingraid
03-09-2011, 08:21 PM
like building 7 just so happened to collapse from 2 fires that crimped exactly like a demo?

hmm...that cant be true. the government is right.

ing slave go back to work and your mindless thinking.

sn0wXz
03-09-2011, 08:24 PM
whats 9/11?

zomgOmglol
03-09-2011, 08:39 PM
whats 9/11?

i think it's a term for employment which isnt outside

PSBeardy
03-09-2011, 09:27 PM
probably referring to Sept. 11 2001.......

ThatGuy
03-09-2011, 09:40 PM
i think it's a term for employment which isnt outside

You mean, an inside job?

sn0wXz
03-09-2011, 09:49 PM
so the government made charlie sheen smoke crack because he thinks 9/11 was a inside job? I dont get it.. LOL

this dude is nuts, and it sounds like raid was trying to convey charlie sheens point of view and how america screwed him for calling the govt out on 9/11?

Jesus thats the funniest thing ive heard since i watched this video.

Drew
03-09-2011, 11:31 PM
what was he smoking? or drinking lol

man what a waste. and i thought he'd be another "the son also rises" (or maybe surpasses the parent) kinda actor, but apparently martin wouldn't be proud of this. he shoulda clung with Oliver Stone (platoon, wall street, then lost the born on the 4th of July to Tom Cruise, another 'watch it' case whose career was catapulted too since). After the fallout, he was relegated to comedic roles. he was really made for tv and should have capitalized on that. but u gotta hand it to the guy, 1m tweets in 25 hours, he still has the clout. I like the kindle idea tho for his book, quite a catchy title which I forget now lol

he should demand royalties from facebook and tweeter lol or at least shares for when it goes public. oh well, man....just another crazy idea for a crazy dude.

ITooTMyShid
03-10-2011, 03:29 AM
He's not trolling he's surounded by trolls and stuck in his a little tiny Drug world rofl

PSBeardy
03-10-2011, 07:09 AM
what was he smoking? or drinking lol

man what a waste. and i thought he'd be another "the son also rises" (or maybe surpasses the parent) kinda actor, but apparently martin wouldn't be proud of this. he shoulda clung with Oliver Stone (platoon, wall street, then lost the born on the 4th of July to Tom Cruise, another 'watch it' case whose career was catapulted too since). After the fallout, he was relegated to comedic roles. he was really made for tv and should have capitalized on that. but u gotta hand it to the guy, 1m tweets in 25 hours, he still has the clout. I like the kindle idea tho for his book, quite a catchy title which I forget now lol

he should demand royalties from facebook and tweeter lol or at least shares for when it goes public. oh well, man....just another crazy idea for a crazy dude.

Oliver Stone is as much a whack job as this guy, he is just slightly more private about it.

cookie760
03-10-2011, 01:37 PM
i didn't know phones were made by trolls O_o

Tenrai
03-10-2011, 05:00 PM
unrealll probably the funniest documented case of soon to be dead famous person with millions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cICLG2N25x4

ahahhahahahaahahhaahha

winning

you think you seen a troll irl? Think next time u call a cabal forum user a troll, jesus this guys living the real thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ffxUT7Puf0