PDA

View Full Version : Who's worse?

BoneMader
04-24-2010, 01:13 PM
Divine who is a jackass to everyone and stole from the guild bank or David who is nice to everyone but ed up Cabal's economy by alz glitching?

XMfknMattyX
04-24-2010, 01:15 PM
David.

ceyenne
04-24-2010, 01:25 PM
I'm going to say this in the nicest possible way that I can.....

Wait for it....

wait for it....

S.T.F.U.

:cool:

zx34
04-24-2010, 01:28 PM

Wait for it....

wait for it....

S.T.F.U.

How about you with your QQing.

ceyenne
04-24-2010, 01:38 PM
How about you with your QQing.

Doomer..... Doomer

Atleast make an effort to be accurate and in the right context.

The OP is QQ'ing about old news...... I'm not QQ'ing just tired of hearing it. Aren't you?

You like the same topic, the same old "thang" or do you like something interesting and thought provoking?

How about you give us a new and interesting topic? hmm?

I prefer variety don't you? Or are you stuck in a mindless rut?

BoneMader
04-24-2010, 01:43 PM
Doomer..... Doomer

Atleast make an effort to be accurate and in the right context.

The OP is QQ'ing about old news...... I'm not QQ'ing just tired of hearing it. Aren't you?

You like the same topic, the same old "thang" or do you like something interesting and thought provoking?

How about you give us a new and interesting topic? hmm?

I prefer variety don't you? Or are you stuck in a mindless rut?

ur QQing about OP items right? Guess who ed up the economy??? david duhhh

XMfknMattyX
04-24-2010, 01:44 PM
You keep bumping it..so like, therefore you're stuck in a mindless rut as well. =)

zx34
04-24-2010, 01:50 PM
You act like you actually know me. Anyways. how is the the OP QQing?
I wasn't talking about you QQing about subject matters like this F.E. your QQing about the economy.
You assume I like the same topic, meanwhile what's actually interesting on this forum?
Thinking of a new topic for you? Nty.
Looking for something on the forum that has variety.

Berserk_Fury
04-24-2010, 01:57 PM
Everyone knew that divine is an ass, and what he did really didn't affect most people. Most people respected david and he just went and screwed over everyone in the game, so yeah david is much worse.

ceyenne
04-24-2010, 01:58 PM
Ever heard the saying why beat a dead horse..... dead is dead. It's not going to get any more dead.

And No I don't think it's all Dkan's fault that the economy is screwed up. Sure he had a hand in it for sure, but he oviously wasn't the only one alz glitching, or buying Alzs from real money, or botting the heck out of Cabal. It is not logical to lay the blame just at his feet. Look at the huge list of people that were banned. They were banned for a reason. Estsoft is the only ones who really know which of those were bots and which were alz buyers or alz glitchers.

I would hazard to say that there are still players in game who buy alz and have it hidden away on an alt.

I hope that Estsoft does a sweep through all the profiles on a weekly basis. The economy needs major help right now.

David is gone... Deal with it.

Divine's account was examined, proved that he didn't do anything wrong, and was restored... Deal with it.

That's all I'm saying.

Berserk_Fury
04-24-2010, 02:06 PM
Ever heard the saying why beat a dead horse..... dead is dead. It's not going to get any more dead.

And No I don't think it's all Dkan's fault that the economy is screwed up. Sure he had a hand in it for sure, but he oviously wasn't the only one alz glitching, or buying Alzs from real money, or botting the heck out of Cabal. It is not logical to lay the blame just at his feet. Look at the huge list of people that were banned. They were banned for a reason. Estsoft is the only ones who really know which of those were bots and which were alz buyers or alz glitchers.

I would hazard to say that there are still players in game who buy alz and have it hidden away on an alt.

I hope that Estsoft does a sweep through all the profiles on a weekly basis. The economy needs major help right now.

Divine's account was examined, proved that he didn't do anything wrong, and was restored... Deal with it.

That's all I'm saying.

Oh divine did plenty wrong, it just wasn't worth a perm ban.

BoneMader
04-24-2010, 02:14 PM

That's all I'm saying.

You do know that without bots the economy is more messed up. Who farms for lid, sod, eod, rs ? Without those entrance, what happens to core price?

ceyenne
04-24-2010, 04:24 PM
You do know that without bots the economy is more messed up. Who farms for lid, sod, eod, rs ? Without those entrance, what happens to core price?

Are you saying that you condone the presence of bots in game as a means of keeping the economy less messed up? Correct me if that is not what you're saying because it certainly sounds like what you're saying.

Is the sole purpose of the bots to harvest alz? The ones I'm talking about are the unmanned bots, that kill the mobs and leave all the drops on the ground. Is the amount of alz they harvest that great?

Is their purpose to harvest entry items? I have picked up entry items that they have left on the ground.

I have seen more players range hacking and distance hacking (during the OGP era) than I have seen unmanned bots. These are people that are, in some cases, in a guild, and function like everyone else. They hit multiple targets, get that extra experience, alz, and drops. I would say that they are the ones that disrupt the economy because they have unfair advantage (where have I heard that term before) over people that don't hack or use third party software.

At the present I see more unmanned bots. How does their presence stabalize the economy?

I have never seen one in SoD, CA where alot people harvest cores. I have never seen a bot in LS or PF.

BoneMader
04-24-2010, 04:34 PM
Are you saying that you condone the presence of bots in game as a means of keeping the economy less messed up? Correct me if that is not what you're saying because it certainly sounds like what you're saying.

Is the sole purpose of the bots to harvest alz? The ones I'm talking about are the unmanned bots, that kill the mobs and leave all the drops on the ground. Is the amount of alz they harvest that great?

Is their purpose to harvest entry items? I have picked up entry items that they have left on the ground.

I have seen more players range hacking and distance hacking (during the OGP era) than I have seen unmanned bots. These are people that are, in some cases, in a guild, and function like everyone else. They hit multiple targets, get that extra experience, alz, and drops. I would say that they are the ones that disrupt the economy because they have unfair advantage (where have I heard that term before) over people that don't hack or use third party software.

At the present I see more unmanned bots. How does their presence stabalize the economy?

I have never seen one in SoD, CA where alot people harvest cores. I have never seen a bot in LS or PF.

not talking about player bots but zombie bots

which player in their right mind would spend their time in rs hunting for map part? Just this afternoon lid price just hit 1.8 mil so im pretty sure they help provide map part for us players to use.

Cade
04-24-2010, 06:52 PM
Divine is a manipulating liar, with an ego that surpasses all.
Dkan was a really nice and awesome guy, but is partially responsible for the 'economic' problems right now.

What affects more players?
Dkan's actions.

But I still say Divine should be banned, he has no one who even respects him anymore except d-riders that want his blade crafts and ignorant new-gen ascension members.

forumkeke
04-25-2010, 12:06 AM
i think its funny how ppl only blame dk for the glitch. because he was the only name on that whole ban list obviously /end sarcasm... the economy has billions more in it now, a LOT of ppl made tons of money off of over priced cores, extenders, and who knows what else. im glad they glitched alz and made the market more active. its not "oh i dont have any money to buy anything" now it is "i only need a little bit more to buy what i need cause i sold 100 uch for 3m ea

Ming
04-25-2010, 12:24 AM
Oh divine did plenty wrong, it just wasn't worth a perm ban.

Even that was a little harsh for him.

ceyenne
04-25-2010, 08:07 AM
i think its funny how ppl only blame dk for the glitch. because he was the only name on that whole ban list obviously /end sarcasm... the economy has billions more in it now, a LOT of ppl made tons of money off of over priced cores, extenders, and who knows what else. im glad they glitched alz and made the market more active. its not "oh i dont have any money to buy anything" now it is "i only need a little bit more to buy what i need cause i sold 100 uch for 3m ea

And you can make that statement because...?

You talked to people, and that's what they told you? Or are you pulling this idea out of thin air?

I spoke about my experience, not what I "think" is happening, at least to me. I have gone through my inventory and tried to find stuff to sell just to make some money. Even doing that I made less then was needed to buy one item that's priced in the hundreds of millions. I have stuff, costumes, pets that are account bound, which is really irritating that I can't sell or trade. If I could I would.

Spur
04-25-2010, 08:27 AM

since u were around 2 years ago like u said the economy right now is exactly how it was b4 bots or hackers existed. this would mean that this shoulda been the norm. wat we lived thru these past 2 years were actually not cause bots and hackers were roaming lose

ceyenne
04-25-2010, 08:43 AM
Just because something is the norm, doesn't make it good.

Sasodara
04-25-2010, 08:45 AM

Wait for it....

wait for it....

S.T.F.U.

+1 I agree. Everyone needs to relax, and stop posting stuff about stupid crap like this that noone really cares about anymore. GG, go play the game instead of prowling on the forums posting useless threads.

Spur
04-25-2010, 09:48 AM
Just because something is the norm, doesn't make it good.

im not saying its good but ifs its normal then i think est has meant for it to be that way. 2 1/2 years in our version 3+ on others and u think they wouldnt have changed it by now if it wasnt meant to be

ceyenne
04-25-2010, 10:01 AM
I think ESTsoft listens to its customers. They have proven that in the last few weeks. I don't think we will see change if we accept the status quo and say nothing. The squeeky wheel gets the grease as they say. They have made changes, and I am confident that they will continue to do so. They just need to see that this actually is a valid issue; which I believe that it is.

Yngwie21
04-25-2010, 10:58 AM
awww but i miss david. i hurd he had like 99b @_@? I woulda bought items at like 700% their worth just for fun.

VahaMix
04-25-2010, 01:26 PM
DAMMMM....this is like cabal politics or somthing...talking about divine and david...yu people take this so seriousley...i think that all of you should go yourselfs and stop annoying me with your stupid cabal economi ...it's not like none of you ever hacked your friends or somthin

BleedingSoul
04-25-2010, 01:27 PM
Divine helps the economy.

+1 I agree. Everyone needs to relax, and stop posting stuff about stupid crap like this that noone really cares about anymore. GG, go play the game instead of prowling on the forums posting useless threads.

Yo, you're contradicting yourself by posting +1, and then saying that.

BoneMader
04-25-2010, 05:33 PM
so in other words it doesn't matter how you treat other people as you as you don't mess up the economy ur good

BleedingSoul
04-25-2010, 05:34 PM
Correct. The degradation of a few for the betterment of a system is the way it should be. Besides, if you can't take a little , what are you even doing here?

toca4eva1
04-25-2010, 08:26 PM

+1

Valdoroth
04-25-2010, 09:45 PM
Divine who is a jackass to everyone and stole from the guild bank or David who is nice to everyone but ed up Cabal's economy by alz glitching?
you for posting another one of these dumb posts. they both gone so does it matter? NO! get over it. Geeze...such childish ppl >_>

forumkeke
04-25-2010, 09:49 PM
And you can make that statement because...?

You talked to people, and that's what they told you? Or are you pulling this idea out of thin air?

I spoke about my experience, not what I "think" is happening, at least to me. I have gone through my inventory and tried to find stuff to sell just to make some money. Even doing that I made less then was needed to buy one item that's priced in the hundreds of millions. I have stuff, costumes, pets that are account bound, which is really irritating that I can't sell or trade. If I could I would.
That is from MY experience, when i saw cores shoot up to 3m, 25m+ for uchh i went and did , sod, ft, ca and i made hella bank. im sorry im not lazy and just sit around and hope money falls into my lap. when you see something you can take advantage of, do it. Nor do i rely on the cash shop to make money, which makes me laugh all you people spend money on the game and are broke, i dont spend a dime and i am sitting just fine :D

ceyenne
04-25-2010, 10:08 PM
Sounds like you pay attention to the market and act on trends that you see. I can applaud that. I have more than one toon that I enjoy playing so I'm not just outfitting one. I don't sit on my ass and do nothing in game. When I'm here I am usually in a dungeon or doing a quest, or farming drops. I have bought higher priced gears with money I made selling cs stuff. I can't do it all the time but I can once in a while. True, I shouldn't have spent so much on costumes, but I'm a woman.. what the heck do you expect? lol

xHalibelx
04-25-2010, 10:18 PM
This is an interesting topic lol XD

Incredibly Ill
04-25-2010, 10:26 PM
who remembers virtualgodd?