PDA

View Full Version : is server meant to be up? or the time has changed?

fantasion
03-14-2011, 12:13 AM
=='

ROFLwiz
03-14-2011, 12:15 AM
well it says it should be up now but guess it's taking bit longer.

Razwordz
03-14-2011, 12:19 AM
Your forgetting about Daylight Savings time. Last fall when they had update after DST, they did the same thing. Technically, right now in CA, it's 1:17 a.m., but unless someone figured it out at their CA office, they probably still thinking its 12:17 a.m.

Or, they recently moved their Corp office to Japan..... Too Soon??

ROFLwiz
03-14-2011, 12:22 AM
Your forgetting about Daylight Savings time. Last fall when they had update after DST, they did the same thing. Technically, right now in CA, it's 1:17 a.m., but unless someone figured it out at their CA office, they probably still thinking its 12:17 a.m.

If they can't figure out it's 1:21AM i have lost all hope for them. because even their server has the correct time yet they fail to realize maint time is over.

fantasion
03-14-2011, 12:34 AM

lmao if they move to japan, cabal will be crushed by the recent earthquakes and nuclear reactor melt down
better hope not
anyway best wishes send out to the people of Japan having to deal with such disaster....it could happen to any of our countries one day...

beslosion
03-14-2011, 12:39 AM
anyway best wishes send out to the people of Japan
+1
And I think they made a typo in the notice on the website. The GM in game said 9pm-2am

noop
03-14-2011, 12:43 AM
After the recent hax posted here on the forums, it might take some time for est to bring it back up.

BRB

Rolling a fatty

cerverus3
03-14-2011, 12:43 AM
yeah i was thinking the same since m/a before was from 8pm-1am so i think M/A is going to b from 9pm-2am