PDA

View Full Version : Any Attempt to Bypass Game Guard is Prohibited

crushingraid
03-14-2011, 03:56 AM
Dear CABAL Players,

Recently we have detected attempts to bypass Gameguard via using unauthorized tools. As you would already know, ESTsoft strictly prohibits the use of any kind of 3rd party program. Any player who is found of attempting to bypass Gameguard will be immediately banned without prior notice.

Please kindly be acknowledged of the above and help making CABAL Online a hack-free community.

Regards,
CABAL Support Team.

.........bit late on that huh. since snow found that you gonna ban his account since he did all the spamming.

zomgOmglol
03-14-2011, 05:48 AM
so let me get this straight. this is what you have on him

an opinion saying he spammed and got everyone to copy your hacks when i already admitted that the flooding was pretty annoying.

then we have a post of him telling people how to hack in the past.

is this it? if this was a trial you would have lost the case.

show the community a video of him telling people how to hack. not word by mouth, not a screenie that anyone can do. not hypothetical questions. solid undeniable proof that he flooded the forum.

until then you're full of

crushingraid
03-14-2011, 06:07 AM
ip.

check his ip.

also hes the only one who broadcasts that. he is on forums every single time m/a happens.

he was not on a single time.

he also admitted that he was zeke the op from elitepvpers. he tried setting up to make himself clear by stating that the op was late by a year.

unfortunately the forums wiped all those posts so i cant draw up on those forums.

he also said to me on msn that he was the one that found it and abused it. this was back in august/september.

Shinji
03-14-2011, 06:54 AM
Ur retarded kid, do yourself a favor and get off the forums