PDA

View Full Version : MyWatank scammer

jimbo
03-24-2011, 12:21 PM
Mywatank friend is using his account to scam ppl dont listen to anything he saying about selling his wa he will say he selling it with a 80/14 tit daik +15 for 400mil and I HOPE GMS IS LISTING TO THIS EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE NO THEY WANT DO A THING FOR SEPT WHEN ASTRAL STOLE THAT VENUS GUY DAIK AND THEY GAVE IT BACK TO HIM AND IM HOPING GMS WILL DO THE SAME FOR ME CAUSE THE GUY TOLD ME TO GIVE HIM THE 250 MIL AND +8 ST AMP BOOTS TO HIM FIRST AND I DID LIKE AND IDIOTAND THE GUY SAID THIS IS NOT EVEN MY ACCOUNT ITS MY FRIEND IM JUST USING IT TO SCAM PPL IT I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥S I GOT NO SCREEN SHOTS CAUSE ITS NOT WORKING BUT ON OG IT WORKED FINE.... GM PLEASE LISTEN TO MY CRY

sn0wXz
03-24-2011, 12:45 PM
anyone who trusts a fail lv 100 with alz or gear for some weak dung weap that was +15d is retarded. just sayin'

Mat
03-24-2011, 01:32 PM
Mywatank friend is using his account to scam ppl dont listen to anything he saying about selling his wa he will say he selling it with a 80/14 tit daik +15 for 400mil and I HOPE GMS IS LISTING TO THIS EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE NO THEY WANT DO A THING FOR SEPT WHEN ASTRAL STOLE THAT VENUS GUY DAIK AND THEY GAVE IT BACK TO HIM AND IM HOPING GMS WILL DO THE SAME FOR ME CAUSE THE GUY TOLD ME TO GIVE HIM THE 250 MIL AND +8 ST AMP BOOTS TO HIM FIRST AND I DID LIKE AND IDIOTAND THE GUY SAID THIS IS NOT EVEN MY ACCOUNT ITS MY FRIEND IM JUST USING IT TO SCAM PPL IT I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥S I GOT NO SCREEN SHOTS CAUSE ITS NOT WORKING BUT ON OG IT WORKED FINE.... GM PLEASE LISTEN TO MY CRY
ahahahhaahahahahahha ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha
ahahahhaahahahahahha

XFearMyBladeX
03-24-2011, 01:47 PM
lol

Xiju
03-24-2011, 01:47 PM
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

XFearMyBladeX
03-24-2011, 01:49 PM
same here i dont get it LOL

>.>
03-24-2011, 01:53 PM
lol.

ZEPR0
03-24-2011, 02:04 PM
anyone who trusts a fail lv 100 with alz or gear for some weak dung weap that was +15d is retarded. just sayin'

^ LMAO how could he fell for that

jimbo
03-24-2011, 02:44 PM
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

an something told me to buy your hp rune as soon as my stuff sold in ah..... wish u were on earlyer so i wouldnt have the cash to spend

>.>
03-24-2011, 03:14 PM
I think this is your scammer:

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee418/Chaan17/Untitled1111.png
http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee418/Chaan17/Untitled2222.jpg

same guild as that WaIsTank, and similar post is on Merc. section

Campus
03-24-2011, 03:58 PM
i lol

AK-47
03-24-2011, 04:00 PM
i lol

same :) idk wtf these kids are talking about o.0

Bebe
03-24-2011, 04:20 PM

Let me ask you. If I told you I can get you a Xbox kinect for $150 but I need the cash first. Are you gonna give me?
I go take off on you, you gonna call the Xbox company and tell them to do something about it? X.x
It's almost as if I gave my pw to some random Guy thinking he wont take my stuff.
You should have thought about it before you gave anything.

AK-47
03-24-2011, 04:25 PM
agree with bebe but the thing is it wasn't even me lol o.0 i just logged on my account and i sure don't have what he said i do o.0

Mat
03-24-2011, 05:02 PM
you're a wizard harry

Shinji
03-25-2011, 02:21 AM
ListenToMyCry

Bebe
03-25-2011, 06:48 AM
agree with bebe but the thing is it wasn't even me lol o.0 i just logged on my account and i sure don't have what he said i do o.0

Oh don't worry. If someone hax'd or used ur account, cabal can track which IP was used to log onto your account at that time. Just don't know if they gonna do anything about it.

I just had my friend get scam too. Well, kinda hard to say when you're in a party and a epic gear drops and only 1 person can hold it. Well, the guy who picked it up, sold it and now not giving his share to my friend. And telling his guildies he don't even have that item. =O

DoItOver
03-25-2011, 11:43 AM
Oh don't worry. If someone hax'd or used ur account, EST can track which IP was used to log onto your account at that time. Just don't know if they gonna do anything about it.

I just had my friend get scam too. Well, kinda hard to say when you're in a party and a epic gear drops and only 1 person can hold it. Well, the guy who picked it up, sold it and now not giving his share to my friend. And telling his guildies he don't even have that item. =O

They will only find an excuse to say that it's our fault for not locking the gears when it was getting jacked or something. Don't really matter those who spends money will be in their favor like any MMO out there.

sn0wXz
03-25-2011, 12:08 PM
cabal can track no no i mean backtrace which IP was used to log onto your account at that time. no i mean only if they arent on one of 100,000 proxy servers. just sayin'

fixed that for you, no need to thank me.

jimbo
03-25-2011, 12:44 PM
I think this is your scammer:

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee418/Chaan17/Untitled1111.png
http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee418/Chaan17/Untitled2222.jpg

same guild as that WaIsTank, and similar post is on Merc. section

yeah exactly gms i hope u see this even this guy see him as a scammer

jimbo
03-25-2011, 12:46 PM

yes i been looking for u man its your freind he said u dont no he got your info and no one was gonna tell him u will see my gloves in ah for 210 mil name start with BH something a lvl 18 or 13 fs

jimbo
03-25-2011, 12:48 PM
Let me ask you. If I told you I can get you a Xbox kinect for $150 but I need the cash first. Are you gonna give me?
I go take off on you, you gonna call the Xbox company and tell them to do something about it? X.x
It's almost as if I gave my pw to some random Guy thinking he wont take my stuff.
You should have thought about it before you gave anything.

ahh what ever if it was face to face ill kick your as.s and i did it before but i didnt get scamed ... like recently this year

sn0wXz
03-25-2011, 12:54 PM
it would probably be more efficient with a helpdesk and "being hacked" title, like reborn lolol.

or atleast in bad user report, why your posting in general discussion.. nobody else is going to get scammed bro, only like 1-2 people stupid enough to fall for a scam and its not relevant to anybody here. what ? watch out for him? how? what prevents him from logging into another acct and advertising chars under diff name? telling gen discussion to watch out for some random fail whos tryn to scam stuff with a tit +15 daik, or bunch of chars random gear n lvl is just retarded, help desk or bad user report would get you the desired affect.

jimbo
03-25-2011, 01:08 PM
the post wasnt for u... sorry i warned ppl about a scammer and sorry for relising they will only do nothing but make me wait

sn0wXz
03-25-2011, 02:25 PM
lol but most likely GM is just gunna hide or lock it, if you posted in bad user report, he will give you a response, regardless if its automated or watnot, imagine he has to look into it before replying.

and ive noticed it is more effective at removing chars from the game, when it came to any noob acct i was on, they were banned right after response in bad user report section, so it does work; just depends on what they deem "appropriate actions" for that specific report..

jimbo
03-25-2011, 02:39 PM
what u mean?

Bebe
03-25-2011, 02:46 PM
ahh what ever if it was face to face ill kick your as.s and i did it before but i didnt get scamed ... like recently this year

0.0 you gonna kick an old granny's a.s.s!?!?!? Evil!

jimbo
03-26-2011, 04:07 PM
yeah exactly gms i hope u see this even this guy see him as a scammer

now ak why did u remove selling your wa ... from bye bye cabal selling list thread?

DoItOver
03-26-2011, 04:12 PM
You shouldn't bother too much with this thread...............

jimbo
03-26-2011, 05:49 PM
You shouldn't bother too much with this thread...............

its a shame that i agree with u but it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s to be broke... gotta run countless dungeons just to get a mil.... i dont like doing that it was cool when i never had 100mil + in my inventory but now i gotta be concervitive in war on sp pots and on investing in the right thing ... GM LOOK INTO THIS MAN ......... GAME MASTER

DoItOver
03-26-2011, 06:07 PM
its a shame that i agree with u but it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s to be broke... gotta run countless dungeons just to get a mil.... i dont like doing that it was cool when i never had 100mil + in my inventory but now i gotta be concervitive in war on sp pots and on investing in the right thing ... GM LOOK INTO THIS MAN ......... GAME MASTER

If you spent some real money and I mean overall at least 200 dollars, they may or may not do something about it, but if you are totally legit, they could care less.

Greedy
03-27-2011, 05:11 PM
lol i'm playing the worlds smallest violin, really!

"GM'S PLEASE LISTEN TO HIS CRY"

Greedy
03-27-2011, 05:14 PM

omg hahaha

AK-47
03-27-2011, 09:10 PM
well funny thing is one of my friends had my password i don't know how or who or anything but if it wasnt for jimbo i wouldn't even know that someone was on my account scamming etc but when i logged on my account my gear was missing and my DAIK was in npc that's how i got my daik back but everything else lucky i didn't do the quest to be able to break items i send a ticket all they said we cant do anything don't share ur account info with anyone all they do guess ima have to farm for my gear back and yes that's my wizard that someone took a ss and posted i was talking to someone that was telling me about the scam etc iv done alot of xfers and never had a problem iv let ppl do the xfer then pay me back after xfer ask u can ask sfx and many more ppl.. and i cant do nothing about what happen since my gear is missing to -.- the rat even took my saved up alz on my alt account -.-...

ITooTMyShid
03-27-2011, 09:14 PM
well funny thing is one of my friends had my password i don't know how or who or anything but if it wasnt for jimbo i wouldn't even know that someone was on my account scamming etc but when i logged on my account my gear was missing and my DAIK was in npc that's how i got my daik back but everything else lucky i didn't do the quest to be able to break items i send a ticket all they said we cant do anything don't share ur account info with anyone all they do guess ima have to farm for my gear back and yes that's my wizard that someone took a ss and posted i was talking to someone that was telling me about the scam etc iv done alot of xfers and never had a problem iv let ppl do the xfer then pay me back after xfer ask u can ask sfx and many more ppl.. and i cant do nothing about what happen since my gear is missing to -.- the rat even took my saved up alz on my alt account -.-...

Nice Excuse i will believe that when you can prove to me that Obama is black k ?

AK-47
03-27-2011, 10:17 PM
oh well up to u :) if u think its bs then keep thinking cause i don't really care aye its just a game don't need to prove my self to anyone :)

sn0wXz
03-27-2011, 10:18 PM
npc'd items disappear once character logs out of the account if i remember correctly...

regardless they def. wouldnt hav been there hours n days afterwards for sure lol.

AK-47
03-27-2011, 10:21 PM
it only took 40-50 mins i was away for a week i had to download cabal on my laptop cause i was just bored and came on forums and see my name saying scammer so i was like :S

Greedy
03-28-2011, 01:32 AM
a lot of ppl scamming now with the account transfer... they should make some sort of function to add to the transfer to prevent scamming. so funny how some nub cap bl in divinealliance told me about some bs character that was so epic and told me to pay first lmao. or eatmycheese or something in venus lvl 127 saying he had 3.4b and will buy my phery orb if i transfer first x.x

lol why would you even discuss items more than 10m with a guy named "eatmycheesed" hes a troll

noop
03-28-2011, 01:46 AM
but when i logged on my account my gear was missing and my DAIK was in npc that's how i got my daik back

Logout and anything that was in npc is gone. Lie more?

jimbo
03-28-2011, 01:39 PM
If you spent some real money and I mean overall at least 200 dollars, they may or may not do something about it, but if you are totally legit, they could care less.

hmm so u saying that IF i buy alz ,they would help me get my gears back....hmm aint that illigail in cabal ... BUT if i work hard and hustle and dungion my but off for alz they dont care ... hmm ... so i gotta break there rules so they can help me... shame shame shame gms i no u reading these posts hope u take it into consideration

jimbo
03-28-2011, 01:44 PM
Logout and anything that was in npc is gone. Lie more?

yeah i seen that to .... if u log out your gears in npc shop will be gone.... idk who to trust on this game ... cant trust the ppl and u cant trust the gms.......so what do i get out of this game but scammers lyers no lifers etc(u no were im getting at) ppl that can be something but sit in front of computers spending there hard ern money on a GAME and bost around like there the shiz but I GARUNTEE U u cant beat me in real life in a pvp or war that go for gms to cause u not helping the cause not all just makeing me waste my time grindng my gears back and u got all the evidence on these posts to show that i got scam and others got scammed(but from other scammers report that u may have heard about) by the way this game is not my life its pass time

jimbo
03-28-2011, 01:48 PM
btw who ever ofended by this post .............take it how u wanna take it .. now im back to cabal to go grind my butt off for my gears back till gms restore my stuff and handle that scammer