PDA

View Full Version : FBs are not over powered

fantasion
03-28-2011, 12:12 AM
FB is the hardest class to play, u either good or bad fb, there is no in between like other classes. Fb needs perfect gears to be good otherwise it suk...similar to an FA or wiz..very hard to play without good gears
unlike FS, WA, BL u can do average with shyt gears, dont die as often due to high hp, def and def rate

people who go head against an FB and say they overpowered is because you're either too noob or u just faced a godlike perfect built gears FB
go make an FB and u will see what i mean...every class has its own entity, cabal is most balanced game i ever played

olMINHEElo
03-28-2011, 12:16 AM
I disagree with the FAs and WIs remark >.> though i do agree. With any class, it's whether or not the person knows how to play it + good gear.

DarkEnding
03-28-2011, 12:22 AM
lol

cerverus3
03-28-2011, 12:26 AM
Fb is the class whit the most debuffs of all and some of them get piss went u kill them went they try to root u and MF went u have over 1.4k mp and instand inmunity XD

noop
03-28-2011, 12:57 AM
I disagree with the FAs and WIs remark >.> though i do agree.

WTF

make up ur mind menG.

TankAlluBicheS
03-28-2011, 01:00 AM
Actually after 170rankup MF is useless already if u had max mp rune and mp upgrade skill =P

kitkat123
03-28-2011, 01:00 AM
Loll.

NiteFalcon
03-28-2011, 01:44 AM
after 180 fb's are hella OP

TankAlluBicheS
03-28-2011, 01:45 AM

but WA is FKING OP anytime =P

fantasion
03-28-2011, 01:54 AM

which bring back to my point, "FB are either good or bad.. not in between" especially if your below 169 with normal gears

providen1990
03-28-2011, 02:01 AM
Problem i have with fbs is that their root cd is too fast and has a 9 range cast and their lvl down skill take out 10k hp for no reason ><
They are strong in bm1 aura but not all the time they can be in bm1 aura o.o
They arent as good as wiz and wa or even bl in dung especially solo dung ^^

TankAlluBicheS
03-28-2011, 02:08 AM
if u talk about dungeon, FB is easier then FS.... FS dps just too freaking slow, if u in bm2 n ur hit isnt critting, it looks like normal att.
Every class have their advantage n disadvantage thou.

providen1990
03-28-2011, 02:27 AM
what is wa disadvantage

XFearMyBladeX
03-28-2011, 02:29 AM
i can only think of they dont have stun.

cerverus3
03-28-2011, 02:33 AM
Wa have short range attack while most classes have alot of long rage attacks

deamonreaper
03-28-2011, 02:40 AM
Wa have short range attack while most classes have alot of long rage attacks

since when? obviously fa and wiz do but fs fb and bl all have the same amount or less ranged attacks then WA.

cerverus3
03-28-2011, 02:44 AM
well FB debuffs range are 9 so before we ever get close to attack went they alredy debuff us
FS have the 2k defence and SS
BL have the 70% flee rate buff and the 25% amp buff

fantasion
03-28-2011, 02:51 AM
WA, BL has immune to avoid root, FS has aod to not die from root, FA, wiz no point rooting their range can hit anyone
bottomline is every class is balance if analyse properly, only that FBs are harder to play if you're a noob

Cabalplayer
03-28-2011, 03:01 AM
fs ftw man aod :)

providen1990
03-28-2011, 03:01 AM
WAs have 3 skills that has range man it is good enough they are melee class remember XD or u want a range WA @@
Let make a survey and find out which class is the best ^^ from each tier war :D

NiteFalcon
03-28-2011, 03:07 AM
what is wa disadvantage

WA's biggest weakness is that they are slow. this weakness can be overcome by being skilled though.

IAMABANANA
03-28-2011, 04:54 AM
What rich pos isnt OP? then there is a few non rich I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s that Are still OP then there is the the non OP they all reroll to 109 war

Atheist
03-28-2011, 01:20 PM
which bring back to my point, "FB are either good or bad.. not in between" especially if your below 169 with normal gears

So what are you saying, your tread fails for T5? Also, I am in T5 and thats the only tier that should matter anyway. Every other tear is full of noobs and older players who like to pwn noobs.

Have you warred in T5?

olMINHEElo
03-29-2011, 12:31 PM
WTF

make up ur mind menG.

read the rest of the reply honey bunch >.>

janky
03-29-2011, 12:34 PM
Problem i have with fbs is that their root cd is too fast and has a 9 range cast and their lvl down skill take out 10k hp for no reason ><
They are strong in bm1 aura but not all the time they can be in bm1 aura o.o
They arent as good as wiz and wa or even bl in dung especially solo dung ^^

you're wrong on so many lvl's, no class is bad at anything it's how you use them....and how you gear them.... and FB can solo the same thing as any class..if you have the right gears

Spur
03-29-2011, 12:57 PM

no one cares about mid game its all about endgame. i dont care if u had to crawl to 180, if getting there makes u have a noticeable advantage vs other classes its not balanced. in pve every class has its advantage except for maybe FS. if u go to ic2 i can bet u 1 FB + 2WIs will outdps 3 WIs so even if u try to argue u got low dps u can still contribute more than a WI in pve.

in war with everything ready and not in cooldown there is no way to stop a FB 1v1. i can list u all 5 scenarios 1v1 and if u can counter any one of them then ill say FBs arent OP.

FB vs WI - root run back aura bm1 hard luck root run back combo kill
FB vs FA - root run back aura bm1 hard luck root run back combo kill
FB vs BL - if they are in II dash toward them if they run, fade back if they chase for 1 min then root run back aura bm1 hard luck root run back combo kill
FB vs WA - if they are in II dash toward them if they run, fade back if they chase for 1 min then root run back aura bm1 hard luck root run back combo kill
FB vs FS - root run back bm1 hard luck combo, they would prolly aod inbetween run back to 9 range and root once u see them turn it off or aod ends, extend with aura hard luck combo kill

CyrStalAFX
03-29-2011, 01:13 PM
spur ^_^

tomaboy
03-29-2011, 01:15 PM
We aren't OP'd for sure. Only class in game that does NOT have a damage short...only thing that makes up for that is Hard Luck and root(although Instant Immunity/Curse Dodge/Remove nerf that). If you think FB is so OP'd try making one from scratch. Every other class(except FS) will have a much easier time doing anything compared to FB.

Calling BM1 OP'd in nw....yeah okay...we get that once every 5 minutes? It's good for tanking but it hardly makes you invincible.

LeʇhalHeart
03-29-2011, 01:17 PM
ITT: gots who don't understand that their class is the worst, regardless if they are "skilled" or not.

Xiju
03-29-2011, 01:28 PM
lol who cares if u get bm1 every 5min it's already a huge advantage for ur nation when the fbs all go bm1 and start winning the group battles and push hard

Vontar
03-29-2011, 05:51 PM
You guys almost make me want to play cabal on my fb

plzbuffme
03-29-2011, 05:59 PM
We aren't OP'd for sure. Only class in game that does NOT have a damage short...only thing that makes up for that is Hard Luck and root(although Instant Immunity/Curse Dodge/Remove nerf that). If you think FB is so OP'd try making one from scratch. Every other class(except FS) will have a much easier time doing anything compared to FB.

Calling BM1 OP'd in nw....yeah okay...we get that once every 5 minutes? It's good for tanking but it hardly makes you invincible.
field of enervation is OP too

Shinji
04-06-2011, 07:08 AM
lol who cares if u get bm1 every 5min it's already a huge advantage for ur nation when the fbs all go bm1 and start winning the group battles and push hard
Alright meng lets do it

boredom
04-06-2011, 08:28 AM

that must means your at full power 100% of the time. add aura + bm1 + fury + leg to the FB, they are incredibly hard to bring down.

LackofABetterName
04-13-2011, 03:21 PM
that must means your at full power 100% of the time. add aura + bm1 + fury + leg to the FB, they are incredibly hard to bring down.
or 0% all the time.

gary055
04-30-2011, 12:21 AM
Lol spur missed a scenario . What about FB vs FB?

Fb vs Fb - FB1 roots FB2 . FB2 seeing he is rooted hurries and roots FB1 just because . Now depends who has backup , if FB1 has backup , FB2 dead viceversa . If they're alone , both FB will use long range attks . Eventually they're both unrooted and they proceed to kill one another . Obv whoever delivers the most dmg wins

Izumiia
04-30-2011, 10:47 AM
Lol spur missed a scenario . What about FB vs FB?

Fb vs Fb - FB1 roots FB2 . FB2 seeing he is rooted hurries and roots FB1 just because . Now depends who has backup , if FB1 has backup , FB2 dead viceversa . If they're alone , both FB will use long range attks . Eventually they're both unrooted and they proceed to kill one another . Obv whoever delivers the most dmg wins

or you man up, lower d for luls and hardluck and just let em come at u and kill em while ur binded and /laugh at em :)