PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Cores

truelyfalse
03-31-2011, 02:21 PM
I would like to suggest that perfect cores be offered in cash shop after all they offer slot extenders so why not the perfect core as well. It could be done make them account binding if you wish or not but think of how much this would help improve the gear for players and trading with in game. Cash prices could be as follows;

Perfect core low--- 1500 ecions each
Perfect core med---2500 ecions each
Perfect core high---3000 ecions each
and maybe also
Perfect core highest---5000 ecions each

one last thought imagine how much business this would generate for EST hmmm, just a thought that could be great for the game as well as EST,inc.

PSBeardy
03-31-2011, 02:47 PM
meh ..why not just double slot amp craft forci already +15 in cash shop......

NiteFalcon
03-31-2011, 04:06 PM
I would like to suggest that perfect cores be offered in cash shop after all they offer slot extenders so why not the perfect core as well. It could be done make them account binding if you wish or not but think of how much this would help improve the gear for players and trading with in game. Cash prices could be as follows;

and maybe also

one last thought imagine how much business this would generate for EST hmmm, just a thought that could be great for the game as well as EST,inc.

300m to get a PCH and 500m to get a PCHH?

brb loling

sn0wXz
03-31-2011, 05:44 PM

and maybe also

troll detected!!11oneoneone

oh btw SEH in cash shop was 30,000; what would make your retarded brain think they would charge 3,000 for a pch, or 5,000 for a pchh? Lol try adding a couple zeros on that bro if they even realistically did, and probably never would.

truelyfalse
03-31-2011, 10:18 PM
Yes! why not exactly. If players are willing to pay for it then why not, they should sell crafted forcium. BTW I think they already did do that in one of the asain cabal sites not sure which one but I did come across the site once and thier cash shop was offerring cartfed forcium.

truelyfalse
03-31-2011, 10:43 PM
Why would I think they would charge the prices I posted why not! Think about it how many SeH do you think they have sold for the price they are asking try maybe very few if any, cause whose going to pay $200 USD for an account binding SeH. So with that in mind if the price was more like the ones I posted or lets say just a bit more then players would be more inclined to buy and EST, inc would generate more revenue for them which BTW is their bottom line in business. Also the players would benefit by having greater gear which I don't know of any player who wouldn't want to have better gear.

Sryinex
03-31-2011, 11:03 PM
they sell a ton of account binding seh. *vouchers*

truelyfalse
03-31-2011, 11:16 PM
Just another thought that came to mind about the difference between SeH and Perfect Cores. A SeH is used once per item and that item can never have another SeH used on it. Were as you can plus up an item with a Perfect Cores over and over until it reaches its limit of +15 so keeping that in mind the price should be less and more reasonable. So if a PcX is sold for about $15 to $50 USD and you have an item already +6 or +7 thats 9 PcX's at a total range of $135 to $450 USD or 8 PcX's at a total range of $125 to $400 USD. When put in this perspective you can see how it is not as retard as you mite think and yes it is realistic because I'm sure that I'm not the only one who has thought about this including EST, inc them selves.

truelyfalse
03-31-2011, 11:21 PM
You are misstaken they don't sell tons of SeH and yes they do sell a hell of vouchers but they are not all used on SeH's. They are used for everything from costumes to premium accounts and for Astro Boards to Blessed beads but not SeH's like you mite think.

sn0wXz
04-01-2011, 05:55 PM
i dont know why your talking to yourself but, short answer: keep dreaming, the best way to get a pch is wait for the event that has event mobs dropping it...

either that or buy it from whoever gets the drop, also pch arent something the average item shop consumer will ever use; given the item rarity. plus unless the item is already +13 or +14; nobodys gonna waste it on a +10 to get it +11 ...wtf? lol..

Bebe
04-01-2011, 06:11 PM

and maybe also

5000 ecoins?! Isn't that like $50? U.S? And how many do you need to plus each time? That's alot of money.
Do you know how many cores ppl go through to try to even +9?
Ppl run dungeons to get gears and cores. If they have those in cash shop, what's the point even to do any dungeons?
Think about everyone having +15 gears. There won't even be a point in having +0 - +14 and cores will be worth nothing. This game's dollar value goes by cores. ESP uch and uchh. I see where you're coming from but not such a good idea.

IcyWave
04-01-2011, 09:50 PM

and maybe also

wrong wrong wrong wrong,there is only Perfect Core no high low or med only PERFECT CORE. don't ask how i know

BamOwnage
04-01-2011, 10:08 PM
wrong wrong wrong wrong,there is only Perfect Core no high low or med only PERFECT CORE. don't ask how i know

wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, there is only these links below to prove you wrong. Don't ask how i know

http://www.cabal.com/UpdateReview/Read/PortaInferno_ChaosArena

Scroll down

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?10712-Halloween-Event-1-Halloween-Fortune-Raffle

Scroll down ever more

coolkrizalid
04-01-2011, 10:31 PM
i hope est can put perfect core up later lol but the price i think should be even as the slot extender

truelyfalse
04-01-2011, 11:43 PM
i dont know why your talking to yourself but, short answer: keep dreaming, the best way to get a pch is wait for the event that has event mobs dropping it...

either that or buy it from whoever gets the drop, also pch arent something the average item shop consumer will ever use; given the item rarity. plus unless the item is already +13 or +14; nobodys gonna waste it on a +10 to get it +11 ...wtf? lol..

First off I'm not talking to myself just a Junior member learning how to post correctly

Second why wait for event when a player can run Chaos Arena, oh but wait that is just as rare drop as event drop would be for the average player guess 90% of the players are out of luck, Hmmm. It seems that the top 10% players with thier guildies or buddies are the ones who run the CA and may get luck after 100 runs if that and get a PcX.

Third the rarity in plusing is only with UcX not PcX. PcX's have a 100% success rate no fails. With this in mind the average item shop consumer would rather use 1 PcX and succeed than risk 4 UcX on a +10 item and risk penilty failure of 2 lvls. So yes the would be very usefull for the average item shop consumer.

truelyfalse
04-02-2011, 12:01 AM
5000 ecoins?! Isn't that like $50? U.S? And how many do you need to plus each time? That's alot of money.
Do you know how many cores ppl go through to try to even +9?
Ppl run dungeons to get gears and cores. If they have those in cash shop, what's the point even to do any dungeons?
Think about everyone having +15 gears. There won't even be a point in having +0 - +14 and cores will be worth nothing. This game's dollar value goes by cores. ESP uch and uchh. I see where you're coming from but not such a good idea.

Thanks for having and open mind about my suggestion as for how many cores players use. Well they do go threw quite a load of cores just to plus an item this is why I suggested Perfect Cores in item shop as I stated earlier in another post PcX are 100% success and only 1 PcX per plusing is required but not to worry everyone will not have +15 gear only those who spend USD and also those who have the big Alz banks to buy ingame as for the cabal economy it will not fail only adjust to fit the new game arrangement remember the game is alway evolving and for the better. If the price of UcX drop a bit well most players would like that I would think.

XFearMyBladeX
04-02-2011, 12:10 AM
just think about it,if there were PC in item shop;ok not every1 could afford 1 but that would burn fun on the game,thing in this game is working hard to become strong,not buying everything and not knowing a shiz of the stuffs in game like u would have gear but not skills(like some fa every1 in this game knows =p)
also GMs by adding items that are hard to find will I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ up the economy like if we have the event that was shoing in korea of ppl able to buy seh/sehh from the event girl in GD would rlly rlly rlly screw up everything.
finding something to do in this game is already hard, since is practicaly dead so whats left is spamming dungeons and having fun at war means that u gotta work hard to be as good at war as in dungeons.
about +ing it isnt easy,i have seen ppl spend billions and end with+3 or even +6.ppl that use the enanhers and ppl who dont and still dont fail,it is just matter of luck and working to improve.
having items in item shop is just stupid. ^_^

truelyfalse
04-02-2011, 12:18 AM
i hope est can put perfect core up later lol but the price i think should be even as the slot extender

Thanks for your agreement and as for the price well yours sounds good except when it come to the PcH and the PcHest the price I think would be way to high for 95% of the cash shop consumers. Remember the idea is to make it more apealling to the consumer and whats more apealling than a reasonably low price for a very useful item

truelyfalse
04-02-2011, 12:32 AM
just think about it,if there were PC in item shop;ok not every1 could afford 1 but that would burn fun on the game,thing in this game is working hard to become strong,not buying everything and not knowing a shiz of the stuffs in game like u would have gear but not skills(like some fa every1 in this game knows =p)
also GMs by adding items that are hard to find will I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ up the economy like if we have the event that was shoing in korea of ppl able to buy seh/sehh from the event girl in GD would rlly rlly rlly screw up everything.
finding something to do in this game is already hard, since is practicaly dead so whats left is spamming dungeons and having fun at war means that u gotta work hard to be as good at war as in dungeons.
about +ing it isnt easy,i have seen ppl spend billions and end with+3 or even +6.ppl that use the enanhers and ppl who dont and still dont fail,it is just matter of luck and working to improve.
having items in item shop is just stupid. ^_^

Thanks for your post and finally some1 with a good counter piont. Yes it is a lot of hard work improving ones character as well as skill. I myself can atest to that, I have been working on the same character for almost 3 years but this I think would not screw thing up it would give us better gear and there is still plenty of other items to hunt for this would help in hunting for those items as will as helping those players who need the little more help especially in war. Really think about being able to solo pluma or one of the other bosses and not having to split the drops not that the drops are always good ones xD.

XFearMyBladeX
04-02-2011, 12:44 AM
idk if my memory is failing me right now but before GMs added the SE into item shop they used to drop alot more in game idk.. o.o
but anyway even tho how "fun' that sounds still i rather try to improve myself the old fashion way ^_^

if i wanted to be strong i would have been using the forcy eppys 30 days,and the sig weps from item shop long time ago.theres no fun in having everything with doing nothing ^_^

BamOwnage
04-02-2011, 01:17 AM
Thanks for your post and finally some1 with a good counter piont. Yes it is a lot of hard work improving ones character as well as skill. I myself can atest to that, I have been working on the same character for almost 3 years but this I think would not screw thing up it would give us better gear and there is still plenty of other items to hunt for this would help in hunting for those items as will as helping those players who need the little more help especially in war. Really think about being able to solo pluma or one of the other bosses and not having to split the drops not that the drops are always good ones xD.

It's still a bad idea, your giving away items to perfect a player that is already what almost to perfection? It's like people complaining "Why are UCH so high (they haven't recently)?" It's called farming, you better farm CA because unless you want to have those 4v4 wars from now on, this game will surely die.

IcyWave
04-02-2011, 07:14 AM
wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, there is only these links below to prove you wrong. Don't ask how i know

http://www.cabal.com/UpdateReview/Read/PortaInferno_ChaosArena

Scroll down

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?10712-Halloween-Event-1-Halloween-Fortune-Raffle

Scroll down ever more

it's wrong man, cuz i made a perfect core b4 and it's never highest

BamOwnage
04-02-2011, 07:17 AM

orly nao. I'm interested, how did you make it?

coolkrizalid
04-02-2011, 09:50 AM
gm should put up the perfect in item shop now.i know tons of ppl about to quit this game cuz the upgrade system n the drop rate is totaly fuk up lol n btw how much longer can we can play cabal? cabal2 is about to come out? lol so put up the perfect core in item shop now let ppl have some fun at the end n make some money for u self too est dont be stupid lol.

BamOwnage
04-02-2011, 10:01 AM
gm should put up the perfect in item shop now.i know tons of ppl about to quit this game cuz the upgrade system n the drop rate is totaly fuk up lol n btw how much longer can we can play cabal? cabal2 is about to come out? lol so put up the perfect core in item shop now let ppl have some fun at the end n make some money for u self too est dont be stupid lol.

it's not fuxed up, you dumbasses don't know the definition of rate. It's like the lottery, "OMG i bought the lotto I must win or I'm going to quit life." You lazy asses need to stop alz buying and fuxing farm for a change

coolkrizalid
04-02-2011, 10:06 AM
u mtfk dumb ass tel me about the drop rate n upgrade rate not fail dikc head. i had play this game for over 2 year. never got a fuking good item for drop. n spent over 3 or 4 billion try to upgrade a fuking titan weapon to +15 n keep failing n alot of my friend is same also n u call us farm? farm ur dik when u keep run 50+ ft runs get 80% fch n junks. i dont think anyone will put any hope on that shzt no more lmfao. idiot n btw this post is about the perfect core should be in item shop or not wtf to do with u definition of rate n all those bullshzt.

BamOwnage
04-02-2011, 10:14 AM
u mtfk dumb ass tel me about the drop rate n upgrade rate not fail dikc head. i had play this game for over 2 year. never got a fuking good item for drop. n spent over 3 or 4 billion try to upgrade a fuking titan weapon to +15 n keep failing n alot of my friend is same also n u call us farm? farm ur dik when u keep run 50+ ft runs get 80% fch n junks. i dont think anyone will put any hope on that shzt no more lmfao. idiot

there are games that are much worse, trust too. and if you complain about getting fch all the time in ft then move on to another dungeon, this game is already easy at is too. Upgrading is not suppose to be 100% all the time you know.

truelyfalse
04-02-2011, 10:32 AM

thanks for your post but BamOwnage and I are correct about the variety of PC. What I think you are remembering is how they use to be in game before last years upgrade. Originaly the game only had Perfect Core and it was used for all grades of items but with one of last years upgrades that all changed and now ingame they have the variety of PCs from low to highest just like Upgrade Cores. This was done with the soul purpose to force players to not use cores with the wrong class item same for the perfect cores.

truelyfalse
04-02-2011, 10:56 AM
there are games that are much worse, trust too. and if you complain about getting fch all the time in ft then move on to another dungeon, this game is already easy at is too. Upgrading is not suppose to be 100% all the time you know.

Thanks again for posting You do make a valid point upgrading 100% sounds bad but it also sounds great especially after spending millions to billions on failure upgrades but I do see how this could be a problem. Thats why I think it would be resolved by cash shop offering only and making them account binding like SeH. Most players are under the illuson that SeH s are being sold and bout through cash shop by the tons but they are not with this in mind. I think if the price was set at a reasonable price that is not to far out like the SeH price but still at a price that will cause you to buy 2 or 3 then this will not spoil the game but just give a let help and encouragement to go on and concur. One other idea Est could but a limit as to how many can be bout per week just like vouchers but with binding in place.

crushingraid
04-03-2011, 09:53 AM
i say put them in.

sn0wXz
04-03-2011, 10:08 AM

3 years? Rofl, dude has it occurred to you that you just suc.k at a cabal? your on your 3rd year and wanting pch in cashshop so u can +7 - +15 ur stuff... K bro lol.

BamOwnage
04-03-2011, 04:21 PM
Ok let's say they implement this idea. All them rich folks are going to +15 their forcy gear because they already have approx 3bil+ alz in their inventory. Then what else they going to do? Start a new char, they'll probably get their same char to farm t3/t4. The value of the core will significantly decrease because right now UCHH is like 3mil right now when 2-3 months back it was about 5mil a piece. That will drop, also the price of ucm fill fall down, but everyone would be farming T1 with their +15 gear from weod. Now the situation is this, an abundance of upgrade cores, people w/ end game gear and also good enough gear in the low tier. They already accomplished everything (people w/ forcy amp already) and probably will be bored w/ this game because what is there left to do? You already got the best it'll be repetitive. It's like playing the same level in super mario bros w/ cheats on it's get repetitive for a while so they end up quitting.

Look at it this way as well, war is new to mmorpgs (i believe) so new players want to try it out. They can't do much because people have +15 stuff w/ their good defense and attack. forcing them to quit. so we'll lose our top players and hardly gain new ones.

tl;dr we lose players no matter what

Bebe
04-03-2011, 04:37 PM
Ok let's say they implement this idea. All them rich folks are going to +15 their forcy gear because they already have approx 3bil+ alz in their inventory. Then what else they going to do? Start a new char, they'll probably get their same char to farm t3/t4. The value of the core will significantly decrease because right now UCHH is like 3mil right now when 2-3 months back it was about 5mil a piece. That will drop, also the price of ucm fill fall down, but everyone would be farming T1 with their +15 gear from weod. Now the situation is this, an abundance of upgrade cores, people w/ end game gear and also good enough gear in the low tier. They already accomplished everything (people w/ forcy amp already) and probably will be bored w/ this game because what is there left to do? You already got the best it'll be repetitive. It's like playing the same level in super mario bros w/ cheats on it's get repetitive for a while so they end up quitting.

Look at it this way as well, war is new to mmorpgs (i believe) so new players want to try it out. They can't do much because people have +15 stuff w/ their good defense and attack. forcing them to quit. so we'll lose our top players and hardly gain new ones.

tl;dr we lose players no matter what

+1 but why do you put "tl;dr" at the end!?! Don't get it. O.o

IcyWave
04-03-2011, 07:23 PM
thanks for your post but BamOwnage and I are correct about the variety of PC. What I think you are remembering is how they use to be in game before last years upgrade. Originaly the game only had Perfect Core and it was used for all grades of items but with one of last years upgrades that all changed and now ingame they have the variety of PCs from low to highest just like Upgrade Cores. This was done with the soul purpose to force players to not use cores with the wrong class item same for the perfect cores.

poorly,cuz i found the card in FT bf2 while doing daily quest with my guild,maybe they changed how they drop but they never changed how we craft them,they only come out perfect core nothing more,and the idea of having them in cabal would just mess up cabal more,cuz to many ppl will +15 their gears and it will get boring fast

crushingraid
04-03-2011, 08:35 PM
yes because EVERYONE will be walking around with +15 gear.

if they put it in it wont be cheap prolly ATLEAST 2k coins just for 1 perfect core.

ITooTMyShid
04-03-2011, 08:38 PM

if they put it in it wont be cheap prolly ATLEAST 2k coins just for 1 perfect core.

thats cheap.. please say 2k coins mean for PCL'S ? PCM 5k, PCH 10k, PCHH, 30k thats est for you lol

IcyWave
04-03-2011, 09:12 PM

it won't matter cuz even you know that people spend about past 700$ on this game,about 85 to 90% of the people in cabal will spend that much, i know cuz my guild does,so it would really be no use

truelyfalse
04-03-2011, 09:31 PM
3 years? Rofl, dude has it occurred to you that you just suc.k at a cabal? your on your 3rd year and wanting pch in cashshop so u can +7 - +15 ur stuff... K bro lol.

So is this the best argument you have "3 years? Rofl. dude has it occurred that you suc.k" if all you can do is flame then stop posting and create your own blog. This post is for players with something construtive to say about Perfect Cores not for players who think they are perfect.

truelyfalse
04-03-2011, 09:36 PM
Thanks everyone for your post your thoughts they are appreciated.

It seems that almost everyone is saying the same thing that you all believe if Perfect Cores were in cash shop that would mean +15 for everyone. This is not the case because the same argument was said about SeH in cash shop. The game would be ruined because everyone would have 3 slotted gear or that it would be a case of the haves and have not. The altra rich would dominate and the newbies would quit but this was not the case. I think if the price is set just right and the PcX are account binding with a limited purchase by weekly or by player account this would rejuvenate or add a bit to the game. I'm not saying that there wouldn't be any player with +15 gear cause of this but certainly not everyone or as many as you all might think remember roughly 80% to 85% are playing free and don't shop in the cash shop this is why EST, inc. came up with vouchers to try and generate more buying from the cash shop. As for players leaving well this is happening at the moment and guess what new players are coming on board. This is the way of mmogs all over the net, players come and go and they even return after they leave for awhile.

sn0wXz
04-03-2011, 10:04 PM
So is this the best argument you have "3 years? Rofl. dude has it occurred that you suc.k" if all you can do is flame then stop posting and create your own blog. This post is for players with something construtive to say about Perfect Cores not for players who think they are perfect.

constructive*; Its not about being perfect, but i appreciate the complement.

perfect cores are alot more rare then seh bro, do pch drop from derk too? rarity determines items value in mmos, given that the item is something of high demand, and little supply.

thats a fail comparison with SeH, and i dont remember anyone saying "omg 300$ for a seh yea ok cabal is over now"; generally you dont see the average person buying a seh for 30,000 ecoins because they dont have anything worth extending in the first place. im surprised that u sir, survived the abortion(s).

BamOwnage
04-03-2011, 10:30 PM

Yes all the Donald Trumps will be walking w/ +15 gear. and 2k ecoins is 20 dollars, which is two vouchers, and that's about 150-200mil at most and if i can get it let' say +7? i can get it one bil.

truelyfalse
04-03-2011, 10:57 PM
constructive*; Its not about being perfect, but i appreciate the complement.

perfect cores are alot more rare then seh bro, do pch drop from derk too? rarity determines items value in mmos, given that the item is something of high demand, and little supply.

thats a fail comparison with SeH, and i dont remember anyone saying "omg 300$ for a seh yea ok cabal is over now"; generally you dont see the average person buying a seh for 30,000 ecoins because they dont have anything worth extending in the first place. im surprised that u sir, survived the abortion(s).

Thanks for making my piont about cash shop purchasing because you have now stated it twice SeH in cash shop 30,000 ecions ether you are one of the 80% to 85% who don't purchase in cash shop or you haven't played in game for who knows how long. The price of SeH is 19,999 ecions thats about $200 USD. I didn't want to correct you the first time because this is not about showing up someone and this is not what this post is about. Also "(i dont remember anyone saying "omg 300$ for a seh yea ok cabal is over now)" As for being able to know all the discussions about every topic well not even all the GMs know everything that is said about cabal.

Atleast you did make a good piont when you said "generally you dont see the average person buying a seh because they dont have anything worth extending in the first place." yes thats a valid piont and it also could be applied to the PcX, so thanks for that piont of view. It validates my argument about everyone not having +15 gear if Perfect Cores are in cash shop. Guess your just not a flamer after all : ) thanks

truelyfalse
04-03-2011, 11:10 PM
Yes all the Donald Trumps will be walking w/ +15 gear. and 2k ecoins is 20 dollars, which is two vouchers, and that's about 150-200mil at most and if i can get it let' say +7? i can get it one bil.

Thanks again for your post. About the pricing if you all remember I first suggested:
and maybe also

for those who don't know the exchange rate it is like this 1000 ecions = $10 USD at this rate it can get very expensive to plus up your gear to 15lvl this is why I believe only very, very few would attemp and many would atleast buy a few to help boost thier gear a bit. As for the low gear hardly any one would spend that kind of cash to plus up thier noob gear. So again this is why I suggested these prices.

ITooTMyShid
04-03-2011, 11:13 PM
thats still kinda cheap lol
PCL = 2000
PCM = 5000
PCH = 10,000
PCHH = 25,000
Thats est prices if they ever do anything like that.

XFearMyBladeX
04-03-2011, 11:29 PM
why worry about adding stuffs to item shop ,when cabal 2 is coming up ;and pretty sure after it comes out cabal1 will end with no management/updates/GM/maintenance (same thing that happened with global) o.o x.x

Imolestgirlsbutts
04-04-2011, 03:49 AM
just go buy sum alz man billion and billions of alz maybe trillions

truelyfalse
04-04-2011, 05:44 AM
why worry about adding stuffs to item shop ,when cabal 2 is coming up ;and pretty sure after it comes out cabal1 will end with no management/updates/GM/maintenance (same thing that happened with global) o.o x.x

Not sure what exactly happened to global but will take your word for it. As for cabal ending I don't think that will happen just yet but if that is the case why then not have some enhancment by using Perfect Cores. This could make the game a bit interesting for everyone at this so called end, especially in war. But, I think if the Cabal2 does come out we may lose a good percentage of the members at first just because they will want to try the new mmog. It doesn't me everyone will like or be able to play it and will get some players back and with new players coming on board all the time. No I don't believe Cabal will fade away that easily.

sn0wXz
04-04-2011, 07:25 AM
Thanks for making my piont about cash shop purchasing because you have now stated it twice SeH in cash shop 30,000 ecions ether you are one of the 80% to 85% who don't purchase in cash shop or you haven't played in game for who knows how long. The price of SeH is 19,999 ecions thats about $200 USD. I didn't want to correct you the first time because this is not about showing up someone and this is not what this post is about. Also "(i dont remember anyone saying "omg 300$ for a seh yea ok cabal is over now)" As for being able to know all the discussions about every topic well not even all the GMs know everything that is said about cabal.

Atleast you did make a good piont when you said "generally you dont see the average person buying a seh because they dont have anything worth extending in the first place." yes thats a valid piont and it also could be applied to the PcX, so thanks for that piont of view. It validates my argument about everyone not having +15 gear if Perfect Cores are in cash shop. Guess your just not a flamer after all : ) thanks

You would buy the SeH from cash shop not ingame LOL? secondly the SeH started at 30,000 ecoins if your still looking at it everyday in cash shop then grats on catching the 10k ecoin decrease in price new.

since you have a hard time comprehending rarity and supply you can keep making threads though its entertaining to lol at your dumb ass ideas.

30$ for pch
50$ for pchh durr hurr yea ok LOLOL

jesus at that rate your beating out alz sellers at 5$ for 50m; 10$ 100m; 100$ 1b

coolstory

truelyfalse
04-04-2011, 09:29 AM
You would buy the SeH from cash shop not ingame LOL? secondly the SeH started at 30,000 ecoins if your still looking at it everyday in cash shop then grats on catching the 10k ecoin decrease in price new.

since you have a hard time comprehending rarity and supply you can keep making threads though its entertaining to lol at your dumb ass ideas.

30$ for pch
50$ for pchh durr hurr yea ok LOLOL

jesus at that rate your beating out alz sellers at 5$ for 50m; 10$ 100m; 100$ 1b

coolstory

So the truth finally comes out we have a alz buy posting...lmao, kid has such a no life and no skill he has to buy alz roflmfao @ you kid
Now get off this post flamer

truelyfalse
04-05-2011, 04:33 AM
Thanks everyone for you input and sharing your thoughts about the Perfect Core in the cash shop suggestion.

K7BangBang
04-06-2011, 09:48 AM
So the truth finally comes out we have a alz buy posting...lmao, kid has such a no life and no skill he has to buy alz roflmfao @ you kid

Imm pretty sure he didnt say he bought alz from them LAWL? Almost everyone look at there prices at some point but doenst not buy them Duh? But ur idea is good but the prices are just to cheap and then cabal will be crawling with Epic ppl and its not fun if everyone have so much good gear and then lose interest really fast. It be like one of the Private Servers=No fun.....Well, My Opinion

sn0wXz
04-06-2011, 09:56 AM

alz buyer? yea bro my wa with epic stit boots n gloves omg hack alz buyer; ROFL, how many times did you get aborted as a newborn?

just curious

ontopic: your prices are too low, not even debating the fact if they would do it or not.

truelyfalse
04-06-2011, 10:18 AM
Imm pretty sure he didnt say he bought alz from them LAWL? Almost everyone look at there prices at some point but doenst not buy them Duh? But ur idea is good but the prices are just to cheap and then cabal will be crawling with Epic ppl and its not fun if everyone have so much good gear and then lose interest really fast. It be like one of the Private Servers=No fun.....Well, My Opinion

Thank for your opinion and the prices I suggested are just that a suggestion not written in stone. I don't think there well be so many +15s as everyone may thinks. If the pricing is set right but not to far out thou. As for the flamer/ troller, your right I just had enough of his flaming comments, and very childish post thats all.

As you can see he's back guess all he does is go around trolling threads and posting in them cause he can't play worth a bit or just has nothing better to do lmao @ you troller, no life = sn0wXz

sn0wXz
04-06-2011, 10:25 AM
I don't think there well be so many +15s as everyone may thinks. If the pricing is set right but not to far out thou. As for the flamer/ troller, your right I just had enough of his flaming comments, and very childish post thats all.

if the pricing is set right but not to far out thou? Lol k

perfect cores in cash shop for 30-50$; Lol k

umad?

ITooTMyShid
04-06-2011, 10:38 AM
You just dont read

PCL = 2000
PCM = 5000
PCH = 10,000
PCHH = 25,000

IF THEY DO THIS THAT FKING MEANS UPGRADEING WILL FAIL EVEN MORE EVERYONE IN THIS FKING GAME ISNT RICH NOR BUY VOUCHERS ALL GOT DAM DAY
SYSTEM WILL FAIL SO BAD WE WONT EVEN MAKE IT TOO +6 OR PASS +3 IM FAILING ON +2 RIGHT NOW I CANT EVEN PASS +7 400m TO GET BACK WHERE I WAS WHEN I STARTED
Btw i like how you ignored my post on the prices SEH = IS TRASH PCH = BEAST SEHH BEAST PCHH EVEN MORE BEAST SEM WHO CARES PCM CAN BE BEAST PCL PLAIN TRASH The prices i put up there im sure of if they tried this that would be the prices. 3 vouchers for a PCH meng alz buyers be on that shiit like bananas PCHH 5k sounds like a cracked out P-Sever rofl

truelyfalse
04-06-2011, 06:59 PM
You just dont read

PCL = 2000
PCM = 5000
PCH = 10,000
PCHH = 25,000

IF THEY DO THIS THAT FKING MEANS UPGRADEING WILL FAIL EVEN MORE EVERYONE IN THIS FKING GAME ISNT RICH NOR BUY VOUCHERS ALL GOT DAM DAY
SYSTEM WILL FAIL SO BAD WE WONT EVEN MAKE IT TOO +6 OR PASS +3 IM FAILING ON +2 RIGHT NOW I CANT EVEN PASS +7 400m TO GET BACK WHERE I WAS WHEN I STARTED
Btw i like how you ignored my post on the prices SEH = IS TRASH PCH = BEAST SEHH BEAST PCHH EVEN MORE BEAST SEM WHO CARES PCM CAN BE BEAST PCL PLAIN TRASH The prices i put up there im sure of if they tried this that would be the prices. 3 vouchers for a PCH meng alz buyers be on that shiit like bananas PCHH 5k sounds like a cracked out P-Sever rofl

No I wasn't ignoring your post I thought it was inkeeping with pretty much what I'm trying to say but the pricing you listed still a bit high and if your right it probably is more close to what EST, inc. would do. I'm just trying to suggest that EST not make the price to outrageous and that they consider the PcX in cash shop even if just for a temp special. So this is why I started with a low base price. Oh btw thanks for your posting and good response.

Drew
04-07-2011, 05:45 AM

and maybe also

the more important question is, after 6 pages of useless discussion, what's an ecion?

truelyfalse
04-07-2011, 10:19 AM
the more important question is, after 6 pages of useless discussion, what's an ecion?

lol...your right what is an ecion my bad typo it should say ecoin...lol...We all have done this typed our post to quick and with out proof reading...xD

BamOwnage
04-07-2011, 01:02 PM
Temp special? I still remember the free UCH glitch thing, everyone dumped their inventory for some free uch

IcyWave
04-07-2011, 01:16 PM
lol...your right what is an ecion my bad typo it should say ecoin...lol...We all have done this typed our post to quick and with out proof reading...xD

the real answer is there is a lot of rich people out there willing to spend their money on ecoins,and it will mess up cabal a lot more,even with alz buyers people will resell those PCH and get alz, so no matter how you put it,alz buying and rich ppl mess up the game

truelyfalse
04-07-2011, 02:09 PM
Temp special? I still remember the free UCH glitch thing, everyone dumped their inventory for some free uch

Yes I remember the glitch as well and the roll back EST did to correct the massive amount of UcHs the would of flooded the market. As for what I mean about temp special, EST could offer them for a short time and yes some players would take advantage and spend a whole lot of USD but not everyone will be able to afford to plus up thier gear to lvl15 if that. I still think it would boost some of us a bit and thats all I've been saying that If EST would sell PcX in cash shop it wouldn't be the end.

truelyfalse
04-07-2011, 02:16 PM
the real answer is there is a lot of rich people out there willing to spend their money on ecoins,and it will mess up cabal a lot more,even with alz buyers people will resell those PCH and get alz, so no matter how you put it,alz buying and rich ppl mess up the game

I see were your coming from with what you say but as I stated previously if they are account binding and sold with limited amount per account then I say they wouldn't flood the market as that easy because player are reluctent to pay they high alz amount plus the cost of account transfer. I'm sure there will be a very, very few who would but not as many as one mite think.

IcyWave
04-07-2011, 02:48 PM
I see were your coming from with what you say but as I stated previously if they are account binding and sold with limited amount per account then I say they wouldn't flood the market as that easy because player are reluctent to pay they high alz amount plus the cost of account transfer. I'm sure there will be a very, very few who would but not as many as one mite think.

Even so, you know alz buyers,alz buying=buy vouchers=buy PCH= to many people will have epic gears=cabal ppl will quit,like i did(to many hackers made me quit)

truelyfalse
04-07-2011, 04:55 PM
Even so, you know alz buyers,alz buying=buy vouchers=buy PCH= to many people will have epic gears=cabal ppl will quit,like i did(to many hackers made me quit)

Sorry to here you quit. I know that some times we feel it is a waste of time when we are trying to farm or quest and there is a bot/map hacker in the way or we work on our char. just to have our account hacked and lose all that we worked to get and EST does very little. As for alz buyers well they will always be some and why should we be denide of a little help because of some weak @ss players who don't know how to play and earn thats all I'm suggesting. Thanks for your thoughts on this thread.

Drew
04-07-2011, 05:18 PM

was just messin with u^^ yeah, u typo once or twice, but to keep repeating the term, honestly, it made me think ur proposing too a different usd 'currency' in the cs. no worries

hey, i suggested they add sehh in cs before^^ so yeah, I concur, why not this too. But u know est doesn't care if it makes money or not. That just won't happen hope we're wrong though

truelyfalse
04-07-2011, 09:37 PM
was just messin with u^^ yeah, u typo once or twice, but to keep repeating the term, honestly, it made me think ur proposing too a different usd 'currency' in the cs. no worries

hey, i suggested they add sehh in cs before^^ so yeah, I concur, why not this too. But u know est doesn't care if it makes money or not. That just won't happen hope we're wrong though

I'm not holding my breath for EST to come around ether but there is nothing wrong with suggesting and thanks for your post.

Valdoroth
04-08-2011, 10:26 AM
They are only 100% up to +6. After that it's just a larger increase in success rate. Not worth it to be honest. And upgrading is NOT supposed to be Easy.
I vote Nay
if they should add anything it should be Frontier Stones. Those are handy dandy

truelyfalse
04-08-2011, 10:23 PM
They are only 100% up to +6. After that it's just a larger increase in success rate. Not worth it to be honest. And upgrading is NOT supposed to be Easy.
I vote Nay
if they should add anything it should be Frontier Stones. Those are handy dandy

Thanks for your post and opinion as for upgading I think everyone would agree that it is not easy. This is why I suggest PcX in cash shop for a bit of help because lots of player are tired of millions to billion of alz spending and all they have to show for it is failure after failure.

truelyfalse
04-15-2011, 02:19 PM
I just wanted to say thank to everyone for their opinoin on this topic and if there is anyone else who has thoughts about Perfect Cores in cash shop please feel free to add to this thread anytime. As for GMs please consider the idea and I'm sure there is away to introduce PcX into cash shop that would help and add to the game play for everyone.

truelyfalse
04-29-2011, 11:18 AM
1rst Bump xD