PDA

View Full Version : Help

deadrevolver
04-25-2010, 05:39 PM
i cant seem to log in i downloaded the game made an account got the patch but evry time i try to log in i w8 till that blue bar finishes it says failed to connect plz try agen later it use to worke a few month back and i remember it used to connect befor the blue bar finishes and if it finishes u get disconnected i even checked the files can someone plz help

sn0wXz
04-25-2010, 05:48 PM
i cant seem to log in i downloaded the game made an account got the patch but evry time i try to log in i w8 till that blue bar finishes it says failed to connect plz try agen later it use to worke a few month back and i remember it used to connect befor the blue bar finishes and if it finishes u get disconnected i even checked the files can someone plz help

Disable all anti virus/ firewalls.
If you already did this, then i would suggest either Patching your client with est patch, or just uninstalling ,downloading, reinstalling the fresh est client, im assuming you still have ogp client with OGPlanet folder for file?

deadrevolver
04-25-2010, 05:54 PM
no not realy i downloaded it yesterday from www.cabal.com and yes i did disable my firewall