PDA

View Full Version : Because [GM]Clock said to do it.

smoked
04-04-2011, 03:12 PM
what best drops have you guys got from training dummies??

mines Uch
o.o

Candle Jack
04-04-2011, 03:47 PM
So the GM is encouraging you to spam the forum with useless posts?

What a great new GM they hired... x.x

LeʇhalHeart
04-04-2011, 05:24 PM
So the GM is encouraging you to spam the forum with useless posts?

What a great new GM they hired... x.x

>implying they hire [GM]s

infiCathi
04-04-2011, 05:36 PM
o.o SEL

Rastan
04-04-2011, 05:48 PM
wait,wait........you guys increased the drop quality on training dummies?.................wow,just......wow,GG

infiCathi
04-04-2011, 05:50 PM
that was awhile ago, mister Meanie.

:( just because you're not pwn enough to kill a dummy doesn't mean that they increased the drop rate. :O

Rastan
04-04-2011, 05:59 PM
that was awhile ago, mister Meanie.

:( just because you're not pwn enough to kill a dummy doesn't mean that they increased the drop rate. :O

negative...I've killed dozens on my fb back in ogp days,best I've ever gotten was ucl and ucm so I stopped.......now ppl are getting uch and extenders?

I was just curious if someone is actually retarded enough to increase the drop quality on training dummies instead of bosses.

infiCathi
04-04-2011, 06:02 PM
They didn't, I'm pretty sure I got it last year, before my quitting.

I'll admit, I no-life'd it and went through every dummy I could find with low hp and killed them all. 8D

Rastan
04-04-2011, 06:09 PM
I'll admit, I no-life'd it and went through every dummy I could find with low hp and killed them all. 8D

Guilty too,when I first started playing and actually gave a crap about this train wreck,I would check the hp on them too before I'd go into a dungeon....DS was the best though before AH update,that's where everyone used to afk skill for days,now everyone is in BI.....no one ever just hangs out in DS anymore....It has the best music

LeʇhalHeart
04-04-2011, 06:13 PM
I had a friend with damage hacks back in the day kill 200+ and get 13 UCH out of it.

Rastan
04-04-2011, 06:15 PM
I had a friend with damage hacks back in the day kill 200+ and get 13 UCH out of it.

<-uber-jelly

infiCathi
04-04-2011, 06:31 PM
Guilty too,when I first started playing and actually gave a crap about this train wreck,I would check the hp on them too before I'd go into a dungeon....DS was the best though before AH update,that's where everyone used to afk skill for days,now everyone is in BI.....no one ever just hangs out in DS anymore....It has the best music

lol no worries, I still hang out in DS. :)

But I remember pk wars in GD. Those were fun. <3!