PDA

View Full Version : Why is FS so overpowered?

fantasion
04-06-2011, 01:13 PM
Seriously...when they aod you cant kill them, they r impossible to kill...make their defense lower or something so that they stop jumping in tanking 10 guys at T5 guardians
and shadow shield also.. imagine 10 FS taking turn to buff, they be unstopable WTF

Shinji
04-06-2011, 01:22 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_MPWOfY2OivQ/SAatrOoyLHI/AAAAAAAAALM/gnoCEr4OhYw/s320/TrekNotThisI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥Again.jpg

Cruel
04-06-2011, 01:31 PM
Walk it off.

ITooTMyShid
04-06-2011, 01:31 PM
when they Aod you walk away does that make any sense ? SS is worthless in war you should be able to break ss with 2-3 hits

Palomar
04-06-2011, 01:41 PM
Funniest sht in the world to see an FS just standing there all alone as people run by and he has to take random shots at people as they come in range.

*Somebody play with me* *Sadface*

ITooTMyShid
04-06-2011, 01:44 PM
ikr and this guy acts like he cant just dash away from him ! what are you new to this ?

Palomar
04-06-2011, 01:45 PM
LOL! The funniest part is...if an FS goes AOD and you are on a guardian...uhh you can move AAAAAAND you can move the guardian. Let the FS stand there with his thumb up his bum and watch. ha ha ha

T4 nubs like to try and gank FS in AOD though and just get slaughtered...no Idea why they dont get the point yet.

Campus
04-06-2011, 01:53 PM
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?18584-Why-are-WI-so-underpowered
Wi

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?18237-FB-Over-Powered-in-NW
FB

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?18585-Why-is-FS-so-overpowered
Fs

next thing u know will be BL and FA............

THISISGETTINGOLDMAN

Shinji
04-06-2011, 01:59 PM
Seriously...when they aod you cant kill them, they r impossible to kill...make their defense lower or something so that they stop jumping in tanking 10 guys at T5 guardians
and shadow shield also.. imagine 10 FS taking turn to buff, they be unstopable WTF
Imagine 10fb going bm1 aura what a sight to see lets make it happen.

Not lawl

WORTHLESS
04-06-2011, 02:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1dkTrNH92Y

WORTHLESS
04-06-2011, 02:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1dkTrNH92Y

Make's me laught like that when i see ppl fightin fs with aod in war!!

alonis
04-06-2011, 02:51 PM
hehehe this thread made me lough b4 sleep.. lol

Atheist
04-06-2011, 03:30 PM

You are a douche. We have serious issues with OP FBs, and all you are doing is playing games. You are pathetic! What, 10 FS aod one after another on a single spot? All you do is moon walk back a few steps and Wulaa! It's ok. How do you escape root+bm1+aura+combo glitch while rooted? You can't escape. This is how idiotic your whole case is: I can escape from a middle of 10 FS with aod, but I can't escape 1 FB without dieing.

Shinji
04-06-2011, 03:34 PM
You are a douche. We have serious issues with OP FBs, and all you are doing is playing games. You are pathetic! What, 10 FS aod one after another on a single spot? All you do is moon walk back a few steps and Wulaa! It's ok. How do you escape root+bm1+aura+combo glitch while rooted? You can't escape. This is how idiotic your whole case is: I can escape from a middle of 10 FS with aod, but I can't escape 1 FB without dieing.
Make a bl or fa next

Atheist
04-06-2011, 04:41 PM
Make a bl or fa next

Are people retarded? FB is over powered in bm1+aura. Rooting just adds on to that. What will making a bl or fa do if FB is over powered in bm1+aura? With bl all you can do is run, with fa u r fked. Main problem is FB bm1+aura, it is OVER-POWERED!

kaza
04-06-2011, 06:34 PM
Are people retarded? FB is over powered in bm1+aura. Rooting just adds on to that. What will making a bl or fa do if FB is over powered in bm1+aura? With bl all you can do is run, with fa u r fked. Main problem is FB bm1+aura, it is OVER-POWERED!

stop your whining lol. fb bm1> all but usually all > fb without bm1. And bm1 can only be used how many times per war?

Shinji
04-07-2011, 02:28 AM
Then make a fb you retarted? bm1+aira omg :< the world is over?

TankAlluBicheS
04-10-2011, 09:48 PM
LOL! The funniest part is...if an FS goes AOD and you are on a guardian...uhh you can move AAAAAAND you can move the guardian. Let the FS stand there with his thumb up his bum and watch. ha ha ha

T4 nubs like to try and gank FS in AOD though and just get slaughtered...no Idea why they dont get the point yet.

That's how i get my point thou =P

TankAlluBicheS
04-10-2011, 09:50 PM

Imagine u got root back to back like 4 times... that's called no escape broski, in T4 caps side, I think I got rooted the most all freaking time, but actually you are right, FB is kinda op when they are in BM+aura+LW+ cr+2x4 with debuff combo...

TankAlluBicheS
04-10-2011, 09:53 PM
Then make a fb you retarted? bm1+aira omg :< the world is over?

Noobs always complain other class are op, actually if u talking about bm+aura in war, all classes is almost even, but WA is freaking op when they are in bm2+aura+Immunity...

rhinox
04-10-2011, 10:12 PM
Why is FS so overpowered?

Why not?

TankAlluBicheS
04-10-2011, 10:13 PM
when no fb are in war, wi are pretty op because of movement, but since this game blows nuts and the war maps are like walking through a hallway as big as a 2x4, wi's usually get stuck while blinking, decreasing movement speed. other than that, decent geared FS can do some hardcore tanking w/o aod, warriors do the same but better since cats and bears

fb bm1>wa bm2 unless youre bumba huhu

+1, I know fb bm1>wa bm2, but I'm just comparing all classes bm2 only. xD

TankAlluBicheS
04-10-2011, 10:17 PM
fs r not overpower, every class has their weaknesses in pvp/war/dungeon/bosshunting, ask ur fellow master! or friends who has 2-3 years of experience to guide you through, simple nigahiga

Can I ask you? I'm noob FS thou =P

TankAlluBicheS
04-10-2011, 10:23 PM
bow down first my apprentice! rofl jk derek...and sorry Im a retired fs...no longer kept those experience in my heart :(

WE NEED MORE CAP FS IN T4! I dont wanna tank for those stupid global viet anymore. xD