PDA

View Full Version : Petition to lower required upgrade level

Lyro
04-08-2011, 05:17 PM
I'm pretty sure everyone (Literally I mean EVERYONE) agrees..+14 to keep the damn SIGEvent items is ridiculous. Exactly how many +14-+15 gears are there in game? 10 at most? Maybe 20? I dunno pulling random numbers, but for what I know, getting to +14 will most likely result in some people going for that magic +15...Anyways, I suggest they lower the damn necessary upgrade level to like 12 (or at least 13). If they want to keep it at 14, they should do one of the following things:
1. Increase upgrade success (<-- Lol never will happen)
2. Sell Enhanced Core High's at Yul Event shop for like 5m each
3. Make the Core Enhancer High in Cash Shop reduced by like 75% or something (50%?) currently its at 30% which is generous, but for something big like this, that happens once in a millennium (exaggeration) they should give us some type of fighting chance.
This event is going to result in two ways: Those who get what they want will continue to play (which is going to be like .01% of the population) and those who gain nothing will most likely rage quit forever.

forumpost
04-08-2011, 05:22 PM
ur asking for something that they will never give u ...

Lyro
04-08-2011, 05:22 PM
U never know until you try (which is what ESTSoft is trying to push on us with this event)

>.>
04-08-2011, 07:43 PM
They shoud make it +15 to be perm, just saying ...

im sure thats what they originally planned then they said "aw lets make it easier for them" and they decided on +14

John Madden
04-08-2011, 09:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN7z2A4hc1U

tsjay
04-09-2011, 11:28 AM
I'm pretty sure everyone (Literally I mean EVERYONE) agrees..+14 to keep the damn SIGEvent items is ridiculous. Exactly how many +14-+15 gears are there in game? 10 at most? Maybe 20? I dunno pulling random numbers, but for what I know, getting to +14 will most likely result in some people going for that magic +15...Anyways, I suggest they lower the damn necessary upgrade level to like 12 (or at least 13). If they want to keep it at 14, they should do one of the following things:
3. Make the Core Enhancer High in Cash Shop reduced by like 75% or something (50%?) currently its at 30% which is generous, but for something big like this, that happens once in a millennium (exaggeration) they should give us some type of fighting chance.
This event is going to result in two ways: Those who get what they want will continue to play (which is going to be like .01% of the population) and those who gain nothing will most likely rage quit forever.

LOL you really want some FREE GAME dont you?
if its easy to acquire those item, its not special anymore.

WingsOfAngel
04-09-2011, 12:40 PM
LOL you really want some FREE GAME dont you?
if its easy to acquire those item, its not special anymore.

A usd gear buyer rly shouldn't be saying this.

BamOwnage
04-09-2011, 01:35 PM
WOW it's really always these kids, I MUST HAVE EPIC ITEM NAO, broski, would you rather have the item breaking when you fail to go from +7-+9 or would you rather have +14 with no chance of it breaking, jesus if you want to get the sig item so bad go by mass amounts of alz.

forumpost
04-09-2011, 02:12 PM
im sure thats what they originally planned then they said "aw lets make it easier for them" and they decided on +14

see they already made it easier for you guys

ChaosWars
04-09-2011, 04:51 PM
lower required upgrade lv. lol

est rather put them in cs for profit lol

they will do the same thing as sig weapon :P

30 days 30 days 30 days 30 days lol

Travesh
04-10-2011, 05:03 PM
Wheres my wallet...must blow a bazillion dollars until I has full +14 superepicawesomefuntimegearzhttp://www.cute-factor.com/images/smilies/onion/023.gif

VeeOhhCee
04-10-2011, 08:12 PM
WOW it's really always these kids, I MUST HAVE EPIC ITEM NAO, broski, would you rather have the item breaking when you fail to go from +7-+9 or would you rather have +14 with no chance of it breaking, jesus if you want to get the sig item so bad go by mass amounts of alz.

definately rater breaking item if they lower the + to 9 or 10, if not, i want 100% pass rate to +10

since
none
of
that
gunna
happen
GG
to
fiery's
bank
account
when
he
tries
+14

VeeOhhCee
04-10-2011, 08:22 PM
lol id much rather prefer the old system and +9....getting it to 7 was relatively easy...then you pretty much had a 50/50 chance of getting it to 9...

+14 is like...rofl....5% chance? not to mention that the cores needed to go from the old 0-9 is 10x less than the new 0-14..

+1 best reply to this thread that gm's wont check

BamOwnage
04-10-2011, 08:23 PM
Lol, people still QQed back then about ahh upgradin sys I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s iragequitcauseicantgetepicitem

Roy Watson
04-10-2011, 09:16 PM
Its just helms and suits not really worth the try for me and atleast the items start at +9 and not 0.

LaRazz
04-10-2011, 09:24 PM
I agree I think +14 is a little steep... Although I kinda do wish you could still break the it'd
S... I wanted to break my record from last sig event... I almost broke 20 pairs of boots.... Yet I will be going for a sig suit this event. Why idk but what the hell...

xxdanteX
04-10-2011, 09:33 PM

again another event that benefits the rich and the alz buyers way to go esoft

Roy Watson
04-11-2011, 01:36 AM
just do ca 3 - ca 6 about 100 times and get lucky and find 5 pch and bingo +14 lol

BamOwnage
04-11-2011, 02:06 PM
....this games just like a lottery...

qft

forumaccount
04-11-2011, 02:23 PM
u dont have to be rich to get a +14 item...just extemely lucky..

i bet there will be people who go from 9-14 with 0 fails with non-enhanced cores, then others who spend 5b alz on enhanced and everything who don't get a single item to +14....this games just like a lottery...all it takes is 1 ticket to win, and any player who has like 50m on him has a chance to get +14 sig

which is y im prolly just gonna do the sig for sh.its and giggles if i get enough plates. get a suit, use normal uch until it fails then give up. theres like a 90% chance it fails down to +7 with the first 4 cores anyway so...sh.its and giggles

ZEPR0
04-11-2011, 05:05 PM
Nah dont really care bout the +14 stuff
its the freakin golden slates im pissed off Cmon GMs
plss remove the slate stuff instead make the SIG piece 50m
or above I dont mind that at all dont like it how bout this make the slates drop in every dung
and make the drop rate higher Cmon +14 its a tottally difficult challenge

PLS CONSIDER THIS GMs

infiCathi
04-11-2011, 05:31 PM
lol they're already +9. It's only 5 pluses. P:

got666
04-11-2011, 05:40 PM
and how many uch is that going to be?

infiCathi
04-11-2011, 05:42 PM
depends, how unlucky are you, mister 666? o.o

DarkSoul_DST
04-11-2011, 06:23 PM
Here is the biggest joke .All events basically for the Higher Levels.My high level already geared in full Forcium .Not changing it to Sig .I need stuff for my lower level I am doing now .They could at least make some event for the lower levels to get involved to.Guess they want bots and alz buyers on here more then legit characters.

infiCathi
04-11-2011, 07:06 PM
Here is the biggest joke .All events basically for the Higher Levels.My high level already geared in full Forcium .Not changing it to Sig .I need stuff for my lower level I am doing now .They could at least make some event for the lower levels to get involved to.Guess they want bots and alz buyers on here more then legit characters.

lol. do you not remember the leveling events for the noobs?

Or do you not even realize how easy it is to be a noob?

LOL you get so much help already, why not start playing from 2-3 years ago. Then you might have a right to complain.

Flarius
04-11-2011, 07:15 PM
the weak dungeons are like a perm event for the low levels, why complain when you can get pc weapons for free?

got666
04-11-2011, 07:32 PM
the event is for noob to lvl up faster to do the event LOL and to buy super booster

got666
04-11-2011, 07:34 PM
depends, how unlucky are you, mister 666? o.o

666 is a lucky number LOL

ZEPR0
04-11-2011, 07:48 PM
Nah dont really care bout the +14 stuff
its the freakin golden slates im pissed off Cmon GMs
plss remove the slate stuff instead make the SIG piece 50m
or above I dont mind that at all dont like it how bout this make the slates drop in every dung
and make the drop rate higher Cmon +14 its a tottally difficult challenge

PLS CONSIDER THIS GMs

BUMP plss GMs Cmon this game will probably die out about a year from now cos of
cabal 2 which will be comin out by 2012 so why not give players more fun before they switch

ZEPR0
04-11-2011, 07:50 PM
Honestly Im feelin like I wanna quit D game not much to do anymore
same old same old routine Nwar> Dung >nwar > dunh

infiCathi
04-11-2011, 07:50 PM
666 is a lucky number LOL

LOL. I believe that shizniz. lawl

BUMP plss GMs Cmon this game will probably die out about a year from now cos of
cabal 2 which will be comin out by 2012 so why not give players more fun before they switch

^ Maybe the game isn't going to die. >> why does everyone keep saying that?

If you think it's gonna die, just go and cbt/obt a different game. lol

You don't think the new everything was meant to keep the game going?

Hallooo.

ZEPR0
04-11-2011, 07:59 PM
^ Maybe the game isn't going to die. >> why does everyone keep saying that?

If you think it's gonna die, just go and cbt/obt a different game. lol

You don't think the new everything was meant to keep the game going?

Hallooo.

DUDE I assure more than 3/4 or more of the cabal population will reroll in cabal 2
I assure even the veteran players will play it

infiCathi
04-12-2011, 06:52 AM
That doesn't mean Cabal's going to die.

Do you even KNOW when C2's coming out? :o

got666
04-12-2011, 12:09 PM
already quit when there was alz rip

got666
04-12-2011, 12:45 PM
daym u beat me.

lol

DarkSoul_DST
04-12-2011, 01:49 PM
Here is best thing .Have been on Cabal ever since OG got it.Seen it from day 1 till they lost it and EST took it over.Seen the bots come and go just like now.Seen all the alz buyers and the legits.Most now are nothing but alz buyers acting legit.Quit playing a year after OG had it,figured EST would at least be better at controlling the bots and alz buyers and sellers.Seen CAPS and PROS glitching and cheating and each side just blaming the other.Always said to that what was bought at item shop should be all character binding or account binding so people buying it from shop couldn't sell to others to get rich.People call others a newb when no one knows who you are they go by what it says on your join date ,mine just when I decided to try and see if game was better since EST took it back over .

ZEPR0
04-12-2011, 01:53 PM

LOL cabal is dying now even with out CABAL 2
pretty sure you have seen the threads that sellin there char and quitin

Bout CABAL 2 pretty sure it will be out by 2012 or beta atleast not sure wat month
WTH GMs ou guys should inform us about this kind of stuFF.,.,

Death316
04-12-2011, 04:53 PM
Here is best thing .Have been on Cabal ever since OG got it.Seen it from day 1 till they lost it and EST took it over.Seen the bots come and go just like now.Seen all the alz buyers and the legits.Most now are nothing but alz buyers acting legit.Quit playing a year after OG had it,figured EST would at least be better at controlling the bots and alz buyers and sellers.Seen CAPS and PROS glitching and cheating and each side just blaming the other.Always said to that what was bought at item shop should be all character binding or account binding so people buying it from shop couldn't sell to others to get rich.People call others a newb when no one knows who you are they go by what it says on your join date ,mine just when I decided to try and see if game was better since EST took it back over .

lol +1 for sure i have played this game since closed beta went to open beta in 2008 and this game was WAY better back in the day. Indeed there was some things they needed to work on but come on, nothing that REALLY needs to be fixed havnt been fixed at all. Granted the bots have been reduced greatly i have noticed lately. but the nation war glitches are insane and the combo glitches are rediculous. i loved back in the day when noobs started it was awesome fun cuz it was actually somewut hard but now a days its like npc gear and weak dungeon pc sht =/. The GMs have wored on some stuff but they are benifiting the alz buyers so much with some of these events. Granted u can get lucky of course anyone can but the alz buyers are the MAIN ones to get this stuff. And GMs cant exactly catch them easy either. its just unfortunate to see people have to buy there way through this game instead of try it first =/. Kinda ruins the purpose of playing the game. But ya i agree they should at least increase the success rate on upgrading just a bit because even tho its just 5 levels its the hardest 5 levels in the upgrading, even more difficult than +0-+9 back in the old system.

forumpost
04-12-2011, 05:55 PM

my thoughts:
beta in korea Q4(winterish) of this year. it will end beta in korea and open in 2012 Q1, so it will be with NA at about Q3 (august) of 2012 so this game has 1.5 more years left... more than enough to enjoy... these opinons are mine and not any one else's including EST or any other company, these are not intended to cause corruption of ideas of any kind, and are just a product of free speech <<< disclaimer so GM wont ban me hopefully for my ideas.