PDA

View Full Version : How I use BM2 without retargeting.

Athian
04-10-2011, 10:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUpicz89qro

Figured with the penna one I would save myself the trouble and just show everyone my gear/stats on how i built my forceblader. Little different than what people tell me or the norm but it works for me and I am happy with my FB :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ89Pq2zPJ8

Been wanting to make some videos showing other FB's that you dont need to retarget. I tried using retarget but yeah ill admit it was to much of a pain for me and gave up and found another way. Pretty sure im not the only one that uses it or first to use it but it works for me.

But um couple hints look at where my mouse is and what button is highlighted :D

Oh I dont have auto attack on.

Good day everyone! Thank you for watching and have a nice day! ^.^

chainlock
04-10-2011, 11:11 PM
oh....you must be fierys brother

Wouldn't those be 1 bar then?

Athian
04-10-2011, 11:11 PM
Um no im not lol. Just been playing since cabal opened.

chainlock
04-10-2011, 11:12 PM
Um no im not lol. Just been playing since cabal opened.

He's laughing at the clicking skills instead of using the keyboard.

Athian
04-10-2011, 11:32 PM
I dont get it im lost now >.<

fantasion
04-11-2011, 12:59 AM
youre clicking buttons with ur mouse as opposed to doing it the easy way..ur also soloing bosses without retargeting on an fb...when retarget on an fb = easy

he is re-targeting at 3hits @@ what u talking about?

MsNewBooty
04-11-2011, 01:29 AM
he is re-targeting at 3hits @@ what u talking about?
if you know fb, you should know he's not retargetting... and more easier to notice, how is he retargetting if he has his mouse always on his skills? he never reclicks the penna.. fail comment

MsNewBooty
04-11-2011, 01:31 AM
trueee o.o

Hash
04-11-2011, 03:45 AM
2 bar for a penna at 17x ? lolwtf ?

Mrshoveit
04-11-2011, 05:35 AM
my mouse is broken it doesnt click

Berserk_Fury
04-11-2011, 05:36 AM
I used to do this back when our bm2 was put in, but then I realized how much dps I was loosing because of not re-targeting right.

Athian
04-11-2011, 06:22 AM
I dont get it either my dmg should be high enough to 1 bar it but lately I just cant seem to do it. I dont know why :P

I have gained so much more dmg before they updated pf and I could 2 bar it then. but now for some odd reason I cant :P

Berserk_Fury
04-11-2011, 08:33 AM
I dont get it either my dmg should be high enough to 1 bar it but lately I just cant seem to do it. I dont know why :P

I have gained so much more dmg before they updated pf and I could 2 bar it then. but now for some odd reason I cant :P

You can't 1 bar because you aren't retargeting right. Doing what you do make the dps drop a whole lot.

Athian
04-11-2011, 01:49 PM
well ive always used that method and have been able to 1 bar penna before. hmm think i mainly need to + my weapons and i should be ok >.<

But this is not about me and my dmg >.> just showing some people who might be having trouble with retarget that there is another way thats easier.

IcyWave
04-12-2011, 04:03 PM
well ive always used that method and have been able to 1 bar penna before. hmm think i mainly need to + my weapons and i should be ok >.<

But this is not about me and my dmg >.> just showing some people who might be having trouble with retarget that there is another way thats easier.

+1 and ur dmg is fine good really,your stats are good try to get ur def up a bit :) i know it's not about ur stats..... maybe u need to + ur weaps or just not critting often :D

Berserk_Fury
04-12-2011, 06:43 PM
I don't understand why anyone would have trouble with FB retargeting. I mean maybe if this worked for bladers, sure, but FB retarget is easy as hell, especialy if you bind a key to select your character. Only reason to do this is if you're far too lazy, or just don't know any better.

LackofABetterName
04-13-2011, 03:14 PM
I don't understand why anyone would have trouble with FB retargeting. I mean maybe if this worked for bladers, sure, but FB retarget is easy as hell, especialy if you bind a key to select your character. Only reason to do this is if you're far too lazy, or just don't know any better.

+1

maibaza
06-16-2011, 03:55 PM
yeah i was kinda confused when i saw this...i know it's been a few months since i've played but i could 1 bar penna at like 15x with worse stats than yours. :/

Valdoroth
07-10-2011, 05:42 AM
I think if I get better weaps for m current FB i can no bar quad, but it'd take a little while. :) high def is nice nice ^_^

IRaid101
07-10-2011, 08:45 AM
wait so he set self target to hp pots ? o.o or the button ? o.o

Berserk_Fury
07-10-2011, 03:21 PM
I think if I get better weaps for m current FB i can no bar quad, but it'd take a little while. :) high def is nice nice ^_^

With those stats, you aren't going to beat quadra's regen.

maibaza
07-16-2011, 02:57 PM
gotta post it again.

http://zoome.jp/cabalmaniche/diary/13/