PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Will Post To this lol

Death316
04-20-2011, 03:35 AM
Games Irritating me lately, rather not rage on forums bout it tho and just ask everyone else how they feel by answering this question: If u had to have anything change about this game give me your top 5 things u would change more than anything and tell me how good you feel the Help desk has done since open beta.

It will be interesting to hear peoples stories and opinions, i look forward to them^^

NiteFalcon
04-20-2011, 03:56 AM
bring back old war system 6 bringers only in top tier, expand top tier to 160-180

boredom
04-20-2011, 04:33 AM
bring back old war system 6 bringers only in top tier, expand top tier to 160-180

+1 agree, but add guardian title in as well.

ArrowOwnage
04-20-2011, 04:36 AM
Dye armors, more quests, non repetative story dungeons, and idk -.-

reconmgl
04-20-2011, 05:16 AM
i wish that cabal 2 aint fail as cabal 1. this game is beyond recovery now.

IaMaLive
04-20-2011, 05:51 AM

+1, but i think it would be alot funner if each tier has 6 bringers and guardians as long as the bringer title stats and shout are only available in war. but at the same time, avg number of ppl in war are only from 10-20 except t4 mercury, so having 6 bringers in a small size tier would be kinda stupid. then again, this might attract more ppl to attend all tiers and make war more exciting.

boredom
04-20-2011, 06:01 AM
+1, but i think it would be alot funner if each tier has 6 bringers and guardians as long as the bringer title stats and shout are only available in war. but at the same time, avg number of ppl in war are only from 10-20 except t4 mercury, so having 6 bringers in a small size tier would be kinda stupid. then again, this might attract more ppl to attend all tiers and make war more exciting.

The main evening/night wars are generally 20-30 and bonus wars are at least 40 per side. Giving some form of incentive to war might convince people to war abit more often. That being said though, any more than 1-2 guardians per class would be abit much.

Valdoroth
04-20-2011, 06:39 AM
i'm not going to post to this!

+1 to Guardians in some form or fashion being brought back.

IaMaLive
04-20-2011, 06:39 AM
The main evening/night wars are generally 20-30 and bonus wars are at least 40 per side. Giving some form of incentive to war might convince people to war abit more often. That being said though, any more than 1-2 guardians per class would be abit much.

hee hee ya ur right...i just put down some quick ideas that came to mind while on my break in between classes. cant remember the last time i went to bonus war lol because i work nights on the weekend. i hear bonus wars are pretty full and easy for the procs cuz they own! hhahahaha

ITooTMyShid
04-20-2011, 10:09 AM
180s pounding on 160s niiiccccceeee

xXCrusadeXx
04-20-2011, 11:08 AM
bigger and better wars, its the only reason y some ppl play this game, so a dying war means a dying game.

Bebe
04-20-2011, 04:24 PM

xD I miss the old t3 taking pics with all the bringers.

beslosion
04-20-2011, 04:56 PM
bigger and better wars, its the only reason y some ppl play this game, so a dying war means a dying game.
+1.. more incentives for people to make wars bigger would be nice
And having guardian titles back would be cool
I'd rather have a new war map or 2 instead of a new dungeon =O

forumpost
04-20-2011, 05:12 PM
i wish that cabal 2 aint fail as cabal 1. this game is beyond recovery now.

+1, they need to make transfer, or atleaest have ur cabal 1 guy be a mercenary on 2

Bebe
04-20-2011, 05:15 PM

When you say 20-30 in each tier cept t4, when was this? Last year? Lol
Avg war is about 10 in t1, 10-15 in t2, 10 in t5. I don't know about t3 cause I haven't been. T4 avgs about 20.
6 bringer in each tier with 1-2 guardians....... why not just have bringer vs bringer? And how would the other 2 poor non title ppl would feel? Lol. You're now asking for not avg of 10vs10 but more like 4vs4 cause not all the bringer goes to every war.

P.S. I just saw a 2vs1 war last week. Pic 2 bringer vs 1 guy with 50 hp title for whole 50 mins.

Bebe
04-20-2011, 05:17 PM
+1.. more incentives for people to make wars bigger would be nice
And having guardian titles back would be cool
I'd rather have a new war map or 2 instead of a new dungeon =O

New map so we can have 2 times more bots? X.x

blockie
04-20-2011, 06:01 PM
I would change the dungeons. Have a freakin npc that sells dungeon maps except for dungeons after eod b2f >< or better yet just have the dungeons take a certain amount of alz when you enter, just like war.

IaMaLive
05-02-2011, 06:25 AM
When you say 20-30 in each tier cept t4, when was this? Last year? Lol
Avg war is about 10 in t1, 10-15 in t2, 10 in t5. I don't know about t3 cause I haven't been. T4 avgs about 20.
6 bringer in each tier with 1-2 guardians....... why not just have bringer vs bringer? And how would the other 2 poor non title ppl would feel? Lol. You're now asking for not avg of 10vs10 but more like 4vs4 cause not all the bringer goes to every war.

P.S. I just saw a 2vs1 war last week. Pic 2 bringer vs 1 guy with 50 hp title for whole 50 mins.

the whole idea of adding x bringer and x guardians to each tier is a working progress to hopefully have more players come to war more. The idea is to make the whole 1hour war more enjoyable and fun. It doesn't have to be all about bringers and guardians too, other stuff can be added as long as it make war better. The current war system is pretty much boring and lame. We won't know the actual results of how effective it is because it hasn't been tested which i know will never happen. At the same time, i doubt more players will come to war. The cabal population isn't going to grow any bigger since the global merge. All people do nowadays is reroll to another class with a new name and you would think he is a new player or start a new char just to get bringer in lower tier. Cabal as of now is a dying game. Remember this is only a suggestion section XD. I quit lol.