PDA

View Full Version : Est Soft..

Help
04-26-2010, 06:26 AM
banned me perm no warning for saying the "f" word in game. Lol fail, they must be new to this. Still multiple problems in-game like the guild warehouse still not fixed. Lazy.

EterNity
04-26-2010, 06:39 AM
banned me perm no warning for saying the "f" word in game. Lol fail, they must be new to this. Still multiple problems in-game like the guild warehouse still not fixed. Lazy.

Nice to see ESTsoft actually apply thier TOS toward the game. Maybe don't use the word next time in game?

If people does not take advantage of Alz glitching in Mercury, they will give us the guild bank access back. I rather keep it down till the bug is fixed.

DVwizzy
04-26-2010, 06:39 AM
2. SERVICE USE & RESTRICTIONS.

2.1 Basic Use. You may use the Service solely subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. You may use the Software (as defined in the End User License Agreement) to access the Service solely subject to the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement as well as this Agreement. You understand and agree, however, that you are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, cable, wireless, computer hardware and other equipment needed to access and use the Service and that you shall be solely responsible for all charges and fees related thereto.

2.2 Code of Conduct. While using the Service and Software, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to take any actions we deem necessary and appropriate to preserve the integrity of the Service and Software. We further reserve the right to determine what conduct is outside the "spirit" of the Service and games provided therein. While using the Service, you agree not to:
• Restrict or inhibit any other individual from using the Service, a Cash Item (as defined below) or the Software, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Service or Software;
• Institute an attack upon any server used in connection with the Service or otherwise attempt to disrupt such servers;
• Use the Service, Cash Items or Software for any unlawful purpose or in any manner not intended by the Company as contemplated herein and/or on the Site;
• Engage in rude, unlawful, harassing, vulgar, obscene, hateful, threatening, abusive or otherwise objectionable behavior, including, without limitation, looting, kill stealing, making sexual comments and/or cursing;

*ET sniped me..

Berserk_Fury
04-26-2010, 06:43 AM
Perma-ban for the first offense of cursing, sounds extreme to me.

Help
04-26-2010, 06:43 AM
Retard you still get a warning idiot. Plus my help desk ticket has not been opened for 2 weeks!

Oh btw, Berserk yah i know...

DVwizzy
04-26-2010, 06:46 AM
2. SERVICE USE & RESTRICTIONS.

2.1 Basic Use. You may use the Service solely subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. You may use the Software (as defined in the End User License Agreement) to access the Service solely subject to the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement as well as this Agreement. You understand and agree, however, that you are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, cable, wireless, computer hardware and other equipment needed to access and use the Service and that you shall be solely responsible for all charges and fees related thereto.

2.2 Code of Conduct. While using the Service and Software, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to take any actions we deem necessary and appropriate to preserve the integrity of the Service and Software. We further reserve the right to determine what conduct is outside the "spirit" of the Service and games provided therein. While using the Service, you agree not to:
• Restrict or inhibit any other individual from using the Service, a Cash Item (as defined below) or the Software, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Service or Software;
• Institute an attack upon any server used in connection with the Service or otherwise attempt to disrupt such servers;
• Use the Service, Cash Items or Software for any unlawful purpose or in any manner not intended by the Company as contemplated herein and/or on the Site;
• Engage inrude, unlawful, harassing, vulgar, obscene, hateful, threatening, abusive or otherwise objectionable behavior, including, without limitation, looting, kill stealing, making sexual comments and/or cursing;

strike 2

Help
04-26-2010, 06:47 AM
strike 2

Get a life, listen to your self it's like your playing baseball, go get a sack and .

DVwizzy
04-26-2010, 06:48 AM
• Engage inrude, unlawful, harassing, vulgar, obscene, hateful, threatening, abusive or otherwise objectionable behavior, including, without limitation, looting, kill stealing, making sexual comments and/or cursing;

try reading next time.

Help
04-26-2010, 06:48 AM
Anyways I'll leave you couple of nerds to keep trash talking. Go get a life. I'm going outside you should try it one day.

EterNity
04-26-2010, 06:50 AM

try reading next time.

Anyways I'll leave you couple of nerds to keep trash talking. Go get a life. I'm going outside you should try it one day.

Looks like he cannot understand English...

DVwizzy
04-26-2010, 06:51 AM
you should try obeying the terms of service you agreed to. get some air, it'll help you cool off. i need to study linear algebra anyway :D

nckitsos
04-26-2010, 10:21 AM
Engineering major?

I have linear algebra and numerical methods next semester

Cade
04-26-2010, 10:24 AM

Hope you're excited for prom!

..wait

WAKAKAKEKE
04-26-2010, 10:32 AM
Rage much?

DVwizzy
04-26-2010, 10:38 AM
Engineering major?

I have linear algebra and numerical methods next semester

yeah mechanical engineering :D

Help
04-27-2010, 05:56 AM
The rules state that you should get a warning before a perm ban for cursing you morons.

GoughGhan
04-27-2010, 05:57 AM
It's also at their discretion moron. You act like the forums and game are a democracy.

Help
04-27-2010, 06:05 AM
It's also at their discretion moron. You act like the forums and game are a democracy.

Oh my god more retards like this moron thinks I'm saying the forums is a democracy. I am not talking about the forums... your stupid moronic brain can't comprehend nothing can it? Go buy a new one.

GoughGhan
04-27-2010, 06:07 AM
Oh my god more retards like this moron thinks I'm saying the forums is a democracy. I am not talking about the forums... your stupid moronic brain can't comprehend nothing can it? Go buy a new one.

Hooray for wanna be trolls! Maybe you should learn to READ what you quoted. Looks like someone other then myself needs to comprehend the English language.

Help
04-27-2010, 06:10 AM
Hooray for wanna be trolls! Maybe you should learn to READ what you quoted. Looks like someone other then myself needs to comprehend the English language.

Wow you could have told me you don't know how to read what I am saying I knew it you couldn't comprehend anything can you?

Berserk_Fury
04-27-2010, 06:11 AM
Wow you could have told me you don't know how to read what I am saying I knew it you couldn't comprehend anything can you?

Didn't you just tell gough to learn English? Love your sentence structure.

GoughGhan
04-27-2010, 06:13 AM
Here let me make things easier for you

You were talking about the game and being banned, and since what you quoted of mine, I stated the forums and game....well looks like someone is calling people morons when said person clearly has the intellect of a jar of mayonnaise. (actually that's insulting the mayonnaise.)

Help
04-27-2010, 06:15 AM
You were talking about the game and being banned, and since what you quoted of mine, I stated the forums andgame.....well looks like someone is calling people morons when they clearly have the intellect of a jar of mayonnaise. (actually that's insulting the mayonnaise.)

And Game? No you didn't moron, learn to read and I don't care I am not writing an assignment here berserk.

Berserk_Fury
04-27-2010, 06:17 AM
You were talking about the game and being banned, and since what you quoted of mine, I stated the forums andgame.....well looks like someone is calling people morons when said person clearly have the intellect of a jar of mayonnaise. (actually that's insulting the mayonnaise.)

They should implement an requirement of IQ > rock.

Help
04-27-2010, 06:19 AM
They should implement an requirement of IQ > rock.

Retard he didn't mention the game and if he did he just edit it because he just got embarrassed.

Anyways I'm out not talking to you nerds my whole life.

GoughGhan
04-27-2010, 06:20 AM
And Game? No you didn't moron, learn to read and I don't care I am not writing an assignment here berserk.

Really now? Thats not what this screenshot of both my, and your quote says. Says a whole different story.

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/7580/13527222.jpg

Help
04-27-2010, 06:22 AM
Really now? Thats not what this screenshot of both my, and your quote says. Says a whole different story.

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/7580/13527222.jpg

Sure if that's what you think but I'm out just remember how stupid you are and one thing.

http://healium.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

GoughGhan
04-27-2010, 06:23 AM
Sure if that's what you think but I'm out just remember how stupid you are and one thing.

Oh it's not what I think, It's what shows as proof.

So why are you mad?

GoughGhan
04-27-2010, 06:25 AM
Get a life, listen to yourself. It's like Cabal is your life. Whatever happened to going outside?

If he did he wouldn't be able to nerd rage anywhere else.

Rage
04-27-2010, 06:30 AM
I'm still laughing at the "you act like the game is a democracy" comment lol.

Help
04-27-2010, 06:31 AM
Little ing nerds actually this is YOUR life.

http://healium.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

Cya Losers

GoughGhan
04-27-2010, 06:33 AM
Little f!@#$ng nerds actually this is YOUR life.

Cya Losers

Aww he left us, and with profound language too, I'm sad now. Rage, Berserk, I need a hug!

Berserk_Fury
04-27-2010, 06:37 AM
<hug>

goughghan

</hug>

GoughGhan
04-27-2010, 06:39 AM
<hug>

goughghan

</hug>

Sweet, I feel better already. That mean little kid was making me cry, and he hurt my feelings, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

mattey
04-27-2010, 06:45 AM
All this time you were raging, Help, you couldve made a new account and gotten a few levels.

BTW, your trolling skills are pathetic. Who the hell uses the same picture twice?

Trouvo
04-27-2010, 06:45 AM
for a thread quoting the TOS this thread has the most rude and hurtful use of curse words i've seen........LMAO

GoughGhan
04-27-2010, 06:50 AM
for a thread quoting the TOS this thread has the most rude and hurtful use of curse words i've seen........LMAO

He's hurting inside because I proved him wrong on what he said. Unfortunately people get overzealous when something like that happens, and their thoughts go a bit out of control.

DVwizzy
04-27-2010, 07:11 AM
dang i wish i could have been here when he got back on.. o well lol so much for fun between finals :D

LILCHAOLAO
04-27-2010, 07:15 AM
http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/owned/1/babykickowned2.gif (http://www.funnyforumpics.com)http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/You-Are/1/You-Are-Cool_Ronald.jpg (http://www.funnyforumpics.com)

DVwizzy
04-27-2010, 07:30 AM
http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m411/mondokane/WhinersMotiv.jpg
hypothetically of course..

Trouvo
04-27-2010, 07:31 AM
that baby kicking is just wrong

Suterusu
04-27-2010, 07:36 AM
Hard core

LILCHAOLAO
04-27-2010, 10:46 AM
Old lady punting an infant? o.o

silver2020
04-27-2010, 10:51 AM
bops just an ass like that lol

LILCHAOLAO
04-27-2010, 11:01 AM
O.O, do I know you?

Suterusu
04-27-2010, 11:57 AM
Nah!

Cade
04-27-2010, 08:17 PM
I like how he said he was "going outside" a long time ago. I guess he got bored of nerd raging on his fisher price scooter, and learned his place was on the forums - looking like a tool.

ceyenne
04-28-2010, 07:35 AM
u ar ugly and u do dat in weal life becase i am you neighbour? god nerds i meen wow help is just cool guy get ban wowz manz?

u nid lern englash? i no smoke englash n i beet u? Lololol

Wow this is the *worst attempt at writing english I have ever seen. Please make an attempt to communicate more clearly if you want people to understand what you are trying to say.

* Well maybe not the worst but is terrible.

DVwizzy
04-28-2010, 07:39 AM
u ar ugly and u do dat in weal life becase i am you neighbour? god nerds i meen wow help is just cool guy get ban wowz manz?

u nid lern englash? i no smoke englash n i beet u? Lololol

*searching google translator... searching....* dang no translator for idiot to english.. please use a language that google can translate next time

LILCHAOLAO
04-29-2010, 07:47 AM
What?