PDA

View Full Version : WTF?!?!Since when is Weod 2.4mil a peice?!?!

KillerOnDeck
04-21-2011, 02:55 AM
When did this happen?? Eod is about a 1m, Sod is like 5m. I can't run a dungeon more than 4 -5 times a day because of this!! Is it because of the globals?? What is up with the beastly inflation, not 2 months ago lid was 50k a piece, now its 950k?? wtf?!?!?! What is wrong with the economy?? :mad:

BackYourTruckUp
04-21-2011, 03:02 AM
no bots... this is what happens when they disappear they flood the market with entry items without them the prices becomes stupid

KillerOnDeck
04-21-2011, 03:07 AM
Looks like it's specifically on merc though. I went to venus yesterday just to check ah, they're stuff is like 2-3x cheaper. And i'm guessing that if merc lost bots, venus lost bots. Looks to me like people are just asses with the pricing nowadays.

BackYourTruckUp
04-21-2011, 03:35 AM
lol well merc and venus prices have always been different and right now the prices are like this because there are no bots eventually they will have to go down because there is no profit to be made, or prices on cores and other things will rise to compensate the price of entry items. its how it works

tomaboy
04-21-2011, 10:21 AM
Looks like it's specifically on merc though. I went to venus yesterday just to check ah, they're stuff is like 2-3x cheaper. And i'm guessing that if merc lost bots, venus lost bots. Looks to me like people are just asses with the pricing nowadays.

That's because the market in Venus is dead.

Xiju
04-21-2011, 03:12 PM
since you touch yourself at night.