PDA

View Full Version : SeH ?

Dblock192
04-21-2011, 07:36 AM
I was launching cabal the other day and notice that seh has some kinda of percentage off kool sh it...Now im thinking dam this maybe my chance to get one aight i launch shop
and i check how many ecoins u need to get one..

Results:
SEL 1 voucher 10 bucks
SEM 1 Voucher and Half
SEH: I G T F O my face with that b s 17 vouchers thats why u GMs Lower the Drop rate on them for u can rip people off.. I will not support your cash shop and if u are buyin Sehs from cash shop ur F C K N stupid

zomgOmglol
04-21-2011, 08:04 AM
k.

ITooTMyShid
04-21-2011, 09:27 AM
rofl

toughnuter
04-21-2011, 09:40 AM
UMAD BRO?

Get rich in real life and stop wasting time on online game.

Drew
04-21-2011, 01:52 PM
Be grateful; that used to be 200 usd

fantasion
04-21-2011, 01:59 PM
lol where do you think Est get money from to keep the game running, imagine the cost to prevent hackers running everywhere?? imagine the cost to hire GMs to read ur shytty tickets, imagine the cost to do events!!! lmao dont be cheap or a tightass, u get what u pay for to keep cabal running.
I rather spend couple of hundred bucks on cabal other than buying consoles or other games haha

-Itachi Uchiha-
04-21-2011, 02:18 PM
lol where do you think Est get money from to keep the game running, imagine the cost to prevent hackers running everywhere?? imagine the cost to hire GMs to read ur shytty tickets, imagine the cost to do events!!! lmao dont be cheap or a tightass, u get what u pay for to keep cabal running.
I rather spend couple of hundred bucks on cabal other than buying consoles or other games haha

I found this really funny lol

joshyv33
04-21-2011, 03:20 PM
Well if your actually planning on buying ANOTHER wii, then you my friend are the not so bright one.

ITooTMyShid
04-21-2011, 03:47 PM
Hey you SMD k ? im rich BIIIITCH HONK HONK !!!

xStar
04-21-2011, 03:53 PM
fieryV2. except fiery sold his soul to be good at cabal. but aint see no changes =o

CyrStalAFX
04-21-2011, 03:55 PM
^_^

forumpost
04-21-2011, 06:08 PM
I was launching cabal the other day and notice that seh has some kinda of percentage off kool sh it...Now im thinking dam this maybe my chance to get one aight i launch shop
and i check how many ecoins u need to get one..

Results:
SEL 1 voucher 10 bucks
SEM 1 Voucher and Half
SEH: I G T F O my face with that b s 17 vouchers thats why u GMs Lower the Drop rate on them for u can rip people off.. I will not support your cash shop and if u are buyin Sehs from cash shop ur F C K N stupid

this is logical because they just matched it to alz price but made sel a bit expensiver ... 9m sel, 100m sem, 1.6b seh ... if you can get vouchers at 70m like they once were and use 17 X 7 = 1.19b you are definelty not anyway stupid ... so i think u need to re-think this over.

forumpost
04-22-2011, 04:11 PM
he prob a noob in game to understand the price and rarity of seh's

+1

Dblock192
04-24-2011, 08:36 PM
this is logical because they just matched it to alz price but made sel a bit expensiver ... 9m sel, 100m sem, 1.6b seh ... if you can get vouchers at 70m like they once were and use 17 X 7 = 1.19b you are definelty not anyway stupid ... so i think u need to re-think this over.

My bad for the late reply
Hmm So u buyin vouchers 70 mil a pop now g t f o this aint back in the day niglet vouchers go for 90 mil 85 the lowest 17 x 9= 1.53 bil ok maybe i agree with u they tryed to matched the price in AH..but then again its a DISCOUNT IN CASH SHOP that means there going back to there original price so maybe u need to rethink wtf your talking about...K SMD +10000 B I T C H

ITooTMyShid
04-24-2011, 08:38 PM
my bad for the late reply
hmm so u buyin vouchers 70 mil a pop now g t f o this aint back in the day niglet vouchers go for 90 mil 85 the lowest 17 x 9= 1.53 bil ok maybe i agree with u they tryed to matched the price in ah..but then again its a discount in cash shop that means there going back to there original price so maybe u need to rethink wtf your talking about...k smd +10000 b i t c h

looooooooooooooooooooool