PDA

View Full Version : Need gm action please!

Death316
04-24-2011, 01:38 PM
I know i already posted something about this but i have waited for more than half a year for this account to be unblocked and to hear responses from GM's so please respond as soon as possible to ticket #25947. I Was told to let you guys know when i have money on my paypal account as soon as possible and i am so please take the money and unblock my account. Thank you again.

yoshiifk
04-25-2011, 02:01 AM
Did they contact you by email? If they did, reply to that email. Or send in another ticket. I doubt it will get resolved by spamming the same topic

Death316
04-25-2011, 02:16 AM
Did they contact you by email? If they did, reply to that email. Or send in another ticket. I doubt it will get resolved by spamming the same topic

No they have not replied to me back at all. I have mailed a GM in game and posted twice on forums and sent ticket all same thing. Reason being is that they usually take about 3 months to respond and its so simple a task to just take the money they need and let me get my account back. I understand there busy but i have waited almsot a year for this im a little pssed off =/, Excuse my language but seriously.

yoshiifk
04-25-2011, 03:02 AM
you have to understand your not the only one with an issue right now, especially with the extended maintenance going on. If you sent a ticket in, give them a chance to receive, understand, and act on it. It may seem like a gross amount of time that they take, but I'm sure it's in good reason.

Now if it's been say, a few weeks and still nothing, then I can understand posting thread after thread.

Death316
04-25-2011, 03:16 AM
you have to understand your not the only one with an issue right now, especially with the extended maintenance going on. If you sent a ticket in, give them a chance to receive, understand, and act on it. It may seem like a gross amount of time that they take, but I'm sure it's in good reason.

Now if it's been say, a few weeks and still nothing, then I can understand posting thread after thread.

I understand your point believe me. but i have been very patient for almost a year now for this issue to be resolved. and they finally tell me i can get it back and how to do it and i dont want to wait another 3 months for a response again. i would like this issue to be resolved asap preferably. i understand they are busy i am not asking for a miracle just not to wait anymore time than a week or 2 for a response. If they can get this fixed within a week or 2 i would be very understanding. But other responses have been 3 months to respond so you have to understand my position as well =(. And i dont intend to keep spamming this i just want them to get it fixed so its 1 less thing off there list for financial problems and mine.