PDA

View Full Version : when the event start cant play cabal any more :(

Nikita Senex
04-24-2011, 11:16 PM
in apr 21 there was starting some event . Happy Easter 200% Holiday

so when they start and after the Maintenance was passed . so the server up then was soem problem and you fixed it . then the server came up and i traing to log in . and when i log in into my characher .. the cabal after 2 min .. i in game i cant open NC or dance or hit a mob ... they just no opening or got dmg .. so after 1-2 mybe 3 min i am standing in the game i got DC .. cannot connecting the server . relog after klicking ok .

so i tryied relog . 20 times and i still getting this DC .. so i wait a day and tell mybe they team support will fix it .. i tried log in after a day and that problem . not fixed , so i called to my internet . and ask some tihngs .. they tell all ok nothing not wrong all work Exellent . so i think mybe the problem on my PC .. so i format my pc . and try log in and i got the same DC ... so WHat The ..... Fix it please the problem not coming from me ... and alltime when i was playing no was got any lags .. all was working perfectly .. so plesae fix it .. i cant play :(

beslosion
04-25-2011, 12:03 AM
"Don't nobody understand the words that are coming out of your mouth," Chris Rock

gary055
04-25-2011, 12:30 AM
Lol^

Rastan
04-25-2011, 12:57 AM
"Don't nobody understand the words that are coming out of your mouth," Chris Rock

Wrong black guy

jone
04-25-2011, 01:24 AM
"Don't nobody understand the words that are coming out of your mouth," Chris Tucker

Fixed.

alonis
04-25-2011, 01:26 AM
ouchh.. ive got the same problem, some1 is tryin to convince me play maplestory >< ewwww rofl

i think this probs may end after next maintenance.. or i hope so

Nikita Senex
04-25-2011, 01:38 AM
yeah i hope so too ... because i cant play ...

and ye my englsih not the best XD but i know all of you can understand what i tolking about .. and i just want soem team support will see that massage or GM or some admin ..

i dont whrite this massage for orginal ppl .. just for the suport team so please dont post reply .

oMAlKAo
04-25-2011, 01:50 AM
: ) i love your english very much sir fob