PDA

View Full Version : I Told You It Was Coming, Now You All QQ And Want To Quit.

moomoomilk
04-24-2011, 11:37 PM
what did i say? it's periodical what est is doing to you animals.
Top 10 periodical mistakes since 2008.

1.OGP made their $$ off of cabal, sold the buggy/laggy/botting/hacking/alzbuying/unstable rights of cabal to EST
2.EST changes cabal NA to Global:mad:
3.EST hires GM/Staff that ignores players more than president bush ignored hurricane katrina
4.EST had help desk SQL injection error for 1.7weeks(aka they were on vacation)
5. EST celebrates their 1 year anniversary aka cabal 2 is near so they are riding their high horse till it isn't able to keep up in the race of mmorpgs.
6. SIG event screws us legit players who worked to get our gear
7. EST rol 2 event which screwed rol2 venders
8. EST adds 1 gm on venus with 4 different gm names as a disguise to make it seem as if they are diligently watching over us
9. EST blocks spam bots for 2 weeks, now theyre back and are rolling DEEP
10. Est closes/deletes my thread/ will threaten to ban my thread because I am telling the truth.

Kiddo
04-24-2011, 11:42 PM
its like in the arcades play at your own risk :D

cerverus3
04-24-2011, 11:48 PM
again whit u wort less post -.-

Yayok
04-24-2011, 11:54 PM
lolz rol2

XFearMyBladeX
04-25-2011, 12:05 AM
it is stupid how ppl think cuz 1 guild is quitting or w/e they r gonna do,the game is gonna end.1 guild dont affect the whole game,cabal2 will be hosted by est so gl quitting and then coming back to the same management lol.

XFearMyBladeX
04-25-2011, 12:09 AM

1.OGP made their $$ off of cabal, sold the buggy/laggy/botting/hacking/alzbuying/unstable rights of cabal to EST
3.EST hires GM/Staff that ignores players more than president bush ignored hurricane katrina
5. EST celebrates their 1 year anniversary aka cabal 2 is near so they are riding their high horse till it isn't able to keep up in the race of mmorpgs.
8. EST adds 1 gm on venus with 4 different gm names as a disguise to make it seem as if they are diligently watching over us
10. Est closes/deletes my thread/ will threaten to ban my thread because I am telling the truth.

1:the event was made for the ppl with usd and the alz buyers.since the event was up,the gms added the ECH stack into CS so they would gain money from it(like any other online game).if u dont have the money to try then shut up about it.dont think cuz the sky is blue u will buy 100 cores and +14 a sig set just like that. LOL
2: the rol+2 event was actually good cuz it helped every1.

MasterRoshi69
04-25-2011, 12:14 AM
it is stupid how ppl think cuz 1 guild is quitting or w/e they r gonna do,the game is gonna end.1 guild dont affect the whole game,cabal2 will be hosted by est so gl quitting and then coming back to the same management lol.

Lol I agree with you. one guild quitting won't change a thing >.>. It just sounds like a ridiculous scenario
"Hey bro, you going to play cabal today?"
"Oh, nah tang quit, can't play anymore."
"Oh really? Ah, guess I should sell my gear now."

XFearMyBladeX
04-25-2011, 12:14 AM
lol indeed.guild/group of ppl leaving means better opportunity for other ppl to do stuffs.

Kiddo
04-25-2011, 12:21 AM
again whit u wort less post -.-

nice engrish lol

Kiddo
04-25-2011, 12:23 AM
Lol I agree with you. one guild quitting won't change a thing >.>. It just sounds like a ridiculous scenario
"Hey bro, you going to play cabal today?"
"Oh, nah tang quit, can't play anymore."
"Oh really? Ah, guess I should sell my gear now."

out with the old in with the new its just like the NFL, MLB or NBA the old farts gotta go so the new generation can play

MasterRoshi69
04-25-2011, 12:25 AM
lol indeed.guild/group of ppl leaving means better opportunity for other ppl to do stuffs.

Lol yeah, they act like they were the only ones that ran dungeons to get awesome end game gear to sell to others who can't do them. I'm pretty sure we still have apoc or divine alliance, even smaller guilds like Deception and Exitium and Temple of Time run higher lvl dungeons. Beserker and Sudden Death seem like pretty good guilds too. So really, it's not going to make that much of a difference...

Yayok
04-25-2011, 01:40 AM
cant really say these bots aren't persistent thats y they added that report software thing so u can help them do their jobs *wait wat* lol

VirusLove1402
04-25-2011, 03:53 AM
Fixed o.o

0.moomooMommy shiz moomoomilk out

Drew
04-25-2011, 03:54 AM
changing of the guards...people like Mat are getting old and boring anyway, so yeah make them follow (failed sig.m) suit, lol, no pun intended.

believe me, cabal goes on minus the noise^^

Dragonforce1
04-25-2011, 03:59 AM
RawRgilMUFFINS!!!!! The first line fails anyways, estsoft yanked the rights from ogcrap, og couldnt handle the game so yeah they lost it.

Magicammp
04-25-2011, 04:00 AM
cabal2 will be the same thing...or not worse

I3athtub
04-25-2011, 04:20 AM
Which guild is quitting

Whatever, I done so much and wasted too much time on cabal1, hell no i am not going to start over the nooby days on cabal2. plus i didnt buy alz or vouchers, i made all the alz and got my gear from dungeouns and farming. in other words, really long nights of senseless grinding lol. I think many other players in my condition will think and do the same. and alz buyers, get bored, cuz they do not understand teh value of what they bought cuz they didnt work for it. Just took daddies wallet when he was asleep or flipped some burgers at mcdonalds. hahaha

Spartans guild is a great guild, mine
I also must say, LOST, DarkKnights, Pinoysfinest, Indecency, Ascention, GM, GameLords, electicity, are good guilds, all full pact and with fun players.

Bebe
04-25-2011, 04:41 AM

The sigg events been out long before est took over. This is the 3rd sigg event that I know of.
STOP BLAMING THE GAME! YOU DONT LIKE IT, QUIT!
You're one of those ppl who goto the same restaurant all the time complaining food suucks. Stop going?
It seems like you're complaining to Cabal not est. Call the company in korea and deal with them. Est is just here to help with things here and there. They don't make the events.

P.S. I love you too. ^_^

Milk
04-25-2011, 05:07 AM
The sigg events been out long before est took over. This is the 3rd sigg event that I know of.
STOP BLAMING THE GAME! YOU DONT LIKE IT, QUIT!
You're one of those ppl who goto the same restaurant all the time complaining food suucks. Stop going?
It seems like you're complaining to Cabal not est. Call the company in korea and deal with them. Est is just here to help with things here and there. They don't make the events.

P.S. I love you too. ^_^

LOL ur funny.

Drew
04-25-2011, 05:26 AM
LOL ur funny.

just stop Harvey, ur gey

in months time, someone's gonna create a new Tang(dy)Nasty guild lol, like someone revived Fairyta(le) of the infamous and ostracized fairytail

Greedy
04-25-2011, 06:36 AM
just stop Harvey, ur gey

in months time, someone's gonna create a new Tang(dy)Nasty guild lol, like someone revived Fairyta(le) of the infamous and ostracized fairytail

chobo would be devastated.

icecube
04-25-2011, 06:45 AM
"1.OGP made their $$ off of cabal, sold the buggy/laggy/botting/hacking/alzbuying/unstable rights of cabal to EST"

EST owns cabal bra they revoked the contract for OGP.

As for Tang, They've left in the past and change was noticed on AH but they always return. Remember when Aion came?! They left to play it..got bored..came back...

forumpost
04-25-2011, 01:27 PM

ROL event was actually good

Greedy
04-25-2011, 04:50 PM
ROL event was actually good

shoulda been cr2/ rol 2 event