PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade & Slot Extender idea.

kasoy123
04-29-2011, 07:48 AM
I think if Esoft create a Slot Extender(Extractor)will be beneficiary For everyone because we could be able to extract the slot extender used in any item.Also There is a big problem in cabal with Upgrading items and i think we all agreed when i say They should do something about it, doesn't make much sense that we use 3-5 core on one upgrade and it fails. Thanks,please Leave a comment.

Slowpoke
04-29-2011, 09:59 AM
why would they do that when they have forceamplicator

truelyfalse
04-29-2011, 11:24 AM
I believe he's suggesting away to unbind an item thats been extended. Yes, I agree this could be helpful if for no other reason as to clear a failed slot. As for the upgrading we all know EST changed it this way so we would have to farm or buy tons of UCX but increasing the succes rate would be great. So I say yes please do.

Icarus
04-30-2011, 06:00 AM
I think if Esoft create a Slot Extender(Extractor)will be beneficiary For everyone because we could be able to extract the slot extender used in any item.Also There is a big problem in cabal with Upgrading items and i think we all agreed when i say They should do something about it, doesn't make much sense that we use 3-5 core on one upgrade and it fails. Thanks,please Leave a comment.

Yes, good suggestion, a way to unbind an item sounds great this could come in very handy. About the upgrading we do need better upgrading rate in other words EST please increase the upgrade success rates.

darkpuppy
05-27-2011, 04:00 PM
I like the old-way-of-upgrade-item

Immortal Dilemma
09-04-2011, 10:07 AM
A Downgrade item would be better. Having an item that can upgrade your gear (the Upgrade cores) then a counter part a (Downgrade Core) which make more since then just having a system do it for you, and why not an item? Nice idea but you need to elaborate more on your suggestion.