PDA

View Full Version : Hacker come back !!!

providen1990
04-29-2011, 03:06 PM
GMs plz ban hackers don't just upgrade new gameguard it is not help since they can bypass it again and again. If you guy can ban those hackers your don't even need to update gameguard anymore it is not a bad deal so plz do it.

providen1990
04-29-2011, 03:18 PM
If u ban those hacker they wont dare to use hack again man it is how you stop hacker gameguard is not a good method for these hacker since they can bypass it again. That is why i said they can stop updating gameguard if they can ban those hacker

sn0wXz
04-29-2011, 03:25 PM
GMs plz ban hackers don't just upgrade new gameguard it is not help since they can bypass it again and again. If you guy can ban those hackers your don't even need to update gameguard anymore it is not a bad deal so plz do it.

gameguard is necessary as the above poster said, it prevents the same hacks from being used over again; usually botters are the biggest problem with re-occuring bypass, any gameguard bypass takes time and can be viewed by GM just as easy as normal player so in a sense it is easily detected, where botters keep their stuff private; and are more intrusive in numbers in any server of mmos; gameguard or not.

its not as easy as just "banning" an account and assuming the trouble is gone, gameguard does carry out necessary checks/balances to clean the average script kiddie from downloading something and using it all day, compared to botters who develop bypasses daily after updates.

both banning and gameguard are effective measures, many times when gameguard fails to detect a cheat, GM action can be more effective at spotting the violations and banning, but that does not mean gameguard should be dumped or not updated. its crucial to have constant updates with nprotect software.

If u ban those hacker they wont dare to use hack again man it is how you stop hacker gameguard is not a good method for these hacker since they can bypass it again. That is why i said they can stop updating gameguard if they can ban those hacker

what is your logic behind not updating gameguard, they are both equally effective in their own contexts; believe me the game would be alot worse without it.

Shinji
04-29-2011, 05:04 PM
gameguard is necessary as the above poster said, it prevents the same hacks from being used over again; usually botters are the biggest problem with re-occuring bypass, any gameguard bypass takes time and can be viewed by GM just as easy as normal player so in a sense it is easily detected, where botters keep their stuff private; and are more intrusive in numbers in any server of mmos; gameguard or not.

its not as easy as just "banning" an account and assuming the trouble is gone, gameguard does carry out necessary checks/balances to clean the average script kiddie from downloading something and using it all day, compared to botters who develop bypasses daily after updates.

both banning and gameguard are effective measures, many times when gameguard fails to detect a cheat, GM action can be more effective at spotting the violations and banning, but that does not mean gameguard should be dumped or not updated. its crucial to have constant updates with nprotect software.

what is your logic behind not updating gameguard, they are both equally effective in their own contexts; believe me the game would be alot worse without it.
Hacker come back!

sn0wXz
04-29-2011, 06:04 PM
uhm est had updated the bypass a while ago, meaning no1 can bypass it by using hacks w/o "disconnections"

noone can use specific things without disconnection due to time sensitive packets, and games logic to disconnect a client when a specific action has been met, or flag has been set off.

i think your slightly confused. the packet encryption algorithms have been in many games logic to protect the sent/received packets between a client -> server communication. thats basic in all games that want to protect their data so someone cant duplicate a packet and send it, thus they have timestamps, encryption proccess.

99% would be caught after a mater of time anyway, i mean especially using hacks on a main account in dungeons or nation war, so obvious lol...