PDA

View Full Version : cabal always dc(exit) .erl gameguard file

lordxnoea
04-29-2011, 06:19 PM
this is not happening last week, last month.. just happen yesterday.. everytime i log on after 5-10minutes in game i will going to disconnected.. and its working in my brother's laptop and in my laptop is not working..

firewall off
anti virus(norton,bitdefender) off
network ok, same in my router.
re downlaod and re install..

help me gm.. ty advance

excel128
05-09-2011, 02:47 AM
i have the Same problem any help?

sn0wXz
05-09-2011, 09:22 AM
this is not happening last week, last month.. just happen yesterday.. everytime i log on after 5-10minutes in game i will going to disconnected.. and its working in my brother's laptop and in my laptop is not working..

firewall off
anti virus(norton,bitdefender) off
network ok, same in my router.
re downlaod and re install..

help me gm.. ty advance

When you turn off anti virus its still active in the background, hooking through all programs and processes, this could cause collision with gameguard. First i would navigate to services tab and disable the anti virus program completely so when you reboot it will no longer start.

example: windows update is the service i used to demonstrate how to disable service.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5489/serviceso.png

after disabling anti virus service, try rebooting and entering. if problem still persist you can attempt clean boot to get rid of all unnecessary programs/processes that may cause program collision with gameguard. google that part if you are not sure how to perform clean boots, or check into gamebooster to do it for you...

Shinji
05-09-2011, 10:12 AM
I had the same problemm, I just rebooted my system and it fixed

SilverIceForum
05-09-2011, 12:55 PM
Ah the lovely world of Winblows hanging up programs/program modules in memory and messing stuff up without a reboot lol. Yes yes, not running a full blown Posix system you need to reboot that comp more than once a month :P