PDA

View Full Version : Venus is still quite full depends on the time u log

fantasion
04-30-2011, 04:42 AM
merging would cause lag, and Ksing bosses/train area like hell all day

Deathlymonkey
04-30-2011, 04:47 AM
You actually believed that noob? EST wont merge the two servers. The best thing they might do is write "Hot" next to Venus.

3lood
04-30-2011, 10:44 AM
You actually believed that noob? EST wont merge the two servers. The best thing they might do is write "Hot" next to Venus.

lol

ZEPR0
04-30-2011, 01:59 PM

LOL dude its just another EST gimmick
I mean C'mon wats hot in Venus

= low population
= 10 vs 10 Nwar
= gears dont sell that fast
= lots of ppl barely log or worst quit
wats hot in that

macbowes
04-30-2011, 02:09 PM
This game is dead as . Venus doesn't even have 1000 people that play regularly, which is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing pathetic. I seriously doubt that even 5000 people still play CABAL NA, and that's being generous. An MMO with a player base of 5000 is extremely dead and not worth playing.

ITooTMyShid
04-30-2011, 02:53 PM
LOL dude its just another EST gimmick
I mean C'mon wats hot in Venus

= low population
= 10 vs 10 Nwar
= gears dont sell that fast
= lots of ppl barely log or worst quit
wats hot in that

T4 Wars arent 10 vs 10 o_O i seen 30vs30 mabe a lil more fk u talking about ? if gears donnt sell fast stop putting ya s.tit in there

Rastan
04-30-2011, 02:56 PM
I mean C'mon wats hot in Venus?

uch's for 1.4m and less ppl hunting

ITooTMyShid
04-30-2011, 02:57 PM
This game is dead as . Venus doesn't even have 1000 people that play regularly, which is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing pathetic. I seriously doubt that even 5000 people still play CABAL NA, and that's being generous. An MMO with a player base of 5000 is extremely dead and not worth playing.

So Hurry up and quit and dont post here you always saying something is dead or how much you hate this game but you still continue to log in game and on forums if you know the game is dead quit dont come back simple as that.

ITooTMyShid
04-30-2011, 03:00 PM
uch's for 1.4m and less ppl hunting

+1 i love being venus more derks and stuff for me idc about 1 guild quiting fk that guild ima continue to play i dont follow people i do the leading

Rs071822
04-30-2011, 04:12 PM
+1 i love being venus more derks and stuff for me idc about 1 guild quiting fk that guild ima continue to play i dont follow people i do the leading

agreed with u there man well said bro

steaksauce
05-01-2011, 03:01 PM
i agree too tangdynasty only represented top 10% of the cabal

so if they leave t5 is going to suffer but that tier was pretty empty as it was

still plenty of players :) cabal is a small game so its not like we need a lot of people to play imo

Bebe
05-01-2011, 03:11 PM

Lmao! How many times have they put "HOT" on there so far? Lol

BamOwnage
05-01-2011, 03:12 PM
Lmao! How many times have they put "HOT" on there so far? Lol

For like 3 days o.O

bakuryu
05-01-2011, 03:32 PM
i agree too tangdynasty only represented top 10% of the cabal

so if they leave t5 is going to suffer but that tier was pretty empty as it was

still plenty of players :) cabal is a small game so its not like we need a lot of people to play imo

you have to be kidding me right?

the player base of Cabal is the amount of players in 1 of a successful game's channel/server.

you don't need a lot of people to play? lol okay, in your lvl 50 world but as far as i know you need a variety of classes to complete a single dungeon which in this case is 1 of about 3 or 4 "good" dungeons in this failure of a wannabe game hosted by scrubs of game developers.

thanks.

xXCrusadeXx
05-01-2011, 03:36 PM
they could do merge and increase channels and boss spawn rate, but lets be serious.

steaksauce
05-01-2011, 04:10 PM
you have to be kidding me right?

the player base of Cabal is the amount of players in 1 of a successful game's channel/server.

you don't need a lot of people to play? lol okay, in your lvl 50 world but as far as i know you need a variety of classes to complete a single dungeon which in this case is 1 of about 3 or 4 "good" dungeons in this failure of a wannabe game hosted by scrubs of game developers.

thanks.
i think you guys are far too butthurt about not being able to +14 sigmetal and cant think logically. once your head cools off, you will be back :)

bakuryu
05-01-2011, 04:38 PM
i think you guys are far too butthurt about not being able to +14 sigmetal and cant think logically. once your head cools off, you will be back :)

lolwut? i never even participated in such a scam of an event. maybe if you knew 1 thing about me you could post, but get your facts straight first k, bud?
oh yeah i wont be back i just come on the forums to make fun of kids like you who actually praise this game as if its good.

nuff nuff scrub, :)

steaksauce
05-01-2011, 04:41 PM
wow, you sound very angry. i think it is perhaps a good thing that you are taking a break from this game. it is no longer a hobby if you get so angry over it :)

ITooTMyShid
05-01-2011, 04:41 PM
Then I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ if you dont play the game dont post on forums k ? why down the game if you dont play it ? is it because you do play it and your a poor nub and you cry about the drop rate not being high Q.Q ??

bakuryu
05-01-2011, 05:18 PM
Then I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ if you dont play the game dont post on forums k ? why down the game if you dont play it ? is it because you do play it and your a poor nub and you cry about the drop rate not being high Q.Q ??

lol ur to in love with this game calm yourself guy this game deserves to be downed you know why? tell me something good about it, and i'll tell you why its bad.

u mad bro?

bakuryu
05-01-2011, 05:19 PM
wow, you sound very angry. i think it is perhaps a good thing that you are taking a break from this game. it is no longer a hobby if you get so angry over it :)

actually im not angry just frustrated with ignorant and stupid fools like yourself, taking the "calm" role doesnt make you look good or cool or w/e you are tryin to be. who are you again?

steaksauce
05-01-2011, 06:12 PM
actually im not angry just frustrated with ignorant and stupid fools like yourself, taking the "calm" role doesnt make you look good or cool or w/e you are tryin to be. who are you again?who am i? a casual player enjoying the game. for a person who plans to quit a game, you sure are concerned with its wellbeing in the future.

macbowes
05-01-2011, 06:12 PM
So Hurry up and quit and dont post here you always saying something is dead or how much you hate this game but you still continue to log in game and on forums if you know the game is dead quit dont come back simple as that.

I already did quit. Sold all my gear to help gear out Dromar and I sold my character. I come back here occasionally to see how bad Dromar is raping everyone and to see when EST announces the server closer. Don't ever talk to me again, kay?

ITooTMyShid
05-01-2011, 07:23 PM
I already did quit. Sold all my gear to help gear out Dromar and I sold my character. I come back here occasionally to see how bad Dromar is raping everyone and to see when EST announces the server closer. Don't ever talk to me again, kay?

rofl idgaf stop worrying about how some one else doing and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ you quit fool

ITooTMyShid
05-01-2011, 07:24 PM
lol ur to in love with this game calm yourself guy this game deserves to be downed you know why? tell me something good about it, and i'll tell you why its bad.

u mad bro?

Mad ? kakakak mad that your trolling a online game forums kakakakaka wait ima do you one better and troll with you * Powa to the trolls * ! ! =D

macbowes
05-01-2011, 07:38 PM
rofl idgaf stop worrying about how some one else doing and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ you quit fool

Clearly you give a , lol. You're all upset that I'm telling you this game is a piece of and basically dead.

ITooTMyShid
05-01-2011, 07:42 PM
Clearly you give a , lol. You're all upset that I'm telling you this game is a piece of and basically dead.

Part where i said Idgaf is the part when you said you quit and geared some one Else GG happy for you want a cookie or something
Oh and the cabal part the game is still fun to me soo fk off turd trying to make everyone hate the game because you do just go away scrubby..

http://pics.kuvaton.com/kuvei/troll_ball_pwnz_hoers.gif

LackofABetterName
05-01-2011, 08:35 PM
Part where i said Idgaf is the part when you said you quit and geared some one Else GG happy for you want a cookie or something
Oh and the cabal part the game is still fun to me soo fk off turd trying to make everyone hate the game because you do just go away scrubby..

http://pics.kuvaton.com/kuvei/troll_ball_pwnz_hoers.gif

Your incoherent writing coupled with your general stupidity will probably make more people hate the game than anything Nathaniel can say.

ITooTMyShid
05-01-2011, 08:37 PM
Your incoherent writing coupled with your general stupidity will probably make more people hate the game than anything Nathaniel can say.

didnt you quit too ?? Oh nice everyone from scammers trolls GG.

XFearMyBladeX
05-01-2011, 08:38 PM
cant believe ppl r stupid enough to believe gms would do a merging lol.they only care about ppl buying stuffs from cs.lol

ITooTMyShid
05-01-2011, 08:39 PM
LoL WHAT?

l0000000000000000000l DUD3 W@HT

you quit too g.tfo

New forums for you too troll

http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na/

ITooTMyShid
05-01-2011, 08:59 PM
pot calling the kettle black, this kids obviously a victim of severe down's

LOL You guys said yall quit but still continue to troll on forums seems to me you cant give it up sounds like an addiction
www.TrollRehab.com visit there first
Just go to another game its not that hard this isnt the only forums that gets trolled or is entertaining
http://www.dreadcentral.com/img/news/sep10/trollhunter.jpg
cant wait for that movie ^_^

"Troll Syndrome"

Hope this helps you out you really need help broski ;x

http://www.mombu.com/medicine/medicine/t-the-mental-illness-known-as-troll-syndrome-isolation-weight-delusional-2575946.html

ITooTMyShid
05-01-2011, 09:33 PM
i quit playing my wi, but im still visiting forums to sell the rest of what i have to sell, same with in-game, numb nuts...how many times i gotta tell you downers?

btw whats your ign? i can tell youre someone i obviously raped vigorously in-game

Oh noo please mat please dont drop me with 2000 MAG Attack Your Soo Obv super urber strong
Quit trolling forums go fk your girl friend befor i do
so busy worrying about Reputation and accomplishing something in Cabal that you didnt accomplish anything in Real Life "Ding fries are done"

http://images.wikia.com/familyguy/images/5/56/Ding_Fries_are_Done.jpg

ITooTMyShid
05-01-2011, 10:02 PM
if i cared about my reputation i wouldnt be trolling kids like you, would i?

still didnt tell me your ign, what u hiding for? not like im gonna come 2 shot u with a wiz i no longer have looool

My Forum name is my IGN only thing you can say right now is "Never Heard Of You" Of course you didnt because i dont go around trolling retarded pos no lives like you am i right hur ? gotta go to work cya broski Late night shift at the port ;.;

Chilliax
05-01-2011, 10:06 PM
Lolz son wildn

ZEPR0
05-01-2011, 11:01 PM
they could do merge and increase channels and boss spawn rate, but lets be serious.

+5 this wat Im proposing from the start
make merc like 40 channels pretty sure that will solve the prob

XFearMyBladeX
05-02-2011, 12:39 AM
would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun to have a huge war,merc and venus playing together =p

O.o
05-02-2011, 12:44 AM
Why is everyone panicking... back when FiRe left mercury (and they were a good proportion of the top players in mercury), mercury didn't die out. so why would venus die out with tang leaving.

ZEPR0
05-03-2011, 12:16 AM
Why is everyone panicking... back when FiRe left mercury (and they were a good proportion of the top players in mercury), mercury didn't die out. so why would venus die out with tang leaving.

MAN go visit VENUS its not just TANG that quit alot of ppl earlier than them quit
when did merc died out??

Deathlymonkey
05-03-2011, 04:14 AM
MAN go visit VENUS its not just TANG that quit alot of ppl earlier than them quit
when did merc died out??

You need to learn to read...

1. Crusade said "but let's be serious". No need to explain what that means.
2. Wiz said "mercury DIDN'T die out. Means mercury didn't die.

ITooTMyShid
05-03-2011, 06:11 AM
See you at work bro..

ohhh right welfare coolstorymat

bakuryu
05-03-2011, 11:51 AM
See you at work bro..

so all of a sudden you work with mat? what are you saying?

ohhh right welfare coolstorymat

its "oh, wait" btw. your bad.

http://files.sharenator.com/retard_1_Dont_laugh-s600x480-39631.jpg

ITooTMyShid
05-03-2011, 12:39 PM
so all of a sudden you work with mat? what are you saying?

its "oh, wait" btw. your bad.

http://files.sharenator.com/retard_1_Dont_laugh-s600x480-39631.jpg

Looks like you o_0 make more troll accounts please.

http://www.internetclub91.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Adam_Riches-Burger_King_Kids_Club.jpg

you the one in the wheel chair hur hur hur
you already ya boy friend mat is king in the middle go I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ him off like you been doing k

Rastan
05-03-2011, 12:46 PM
I like how the twin pipe exhaust comes directly out of the middle of the wheel and the subtle dog pissing on mc'donald's arches

bakuryu
05-03-2011, 01:35 PM
Looks like you o_0 make more troll accounts please.

http://www.internetclub91.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Adam_Riches-Burger_King_Kids_Club.jpg

you the one in the wheel chair hur hur hur
you already ya boy friend mat is king in the middle go I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ him off like you been doing k

. nice come back bro, you make no sense, lol.

ITooTMyShid
05-03-2011, 01:46 PM
. nice come back bro, you make no sense, lol.

Ohhh now i make no sense HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA troll syndrome getting to you

did that make sense ??

http://toryardvaark.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/tts4.jpg

bakuryu
05-03-2011, 02:40 PM
Ohhh now i make no sense HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA troll syndrome getting to you

did that make sense ??

http://toryardvaark.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/tts4.jpg

coolstory bro, i see you can find "Funny" pictures for EVERY single one of your posts.

well i might as well be done here i think i've embarrassed you enough. and you seem to be doing well enough to embarrass yourself. I said good day.

ITooTMyShid
05-03-2011, 02:47 PM
embarrassed? theres no such thing as being embarrassed by someone or something over the internet and BY YOU ? lmfao Coolstorymatboyfriend
have i ever in my life been embarrassed ? nope not at all
"Every single one of my posts" have a pictures in them ka go back new.
Btw once again coolstorymat make a new troll account so you wont get trolled on the fact your addicted to CABAL FORUMS as ~its dieing~ in your eyes but you still continue to troll kakakkakaakkakakakak

Milk
05-03-2011, 04:13 PM
embarrassed? theres no such thing as being embarrassed by someone or something over the internet and BY YOU ? lmfao Coolstorymatboyfriend
have i ever in my life been embarrassed ? nope not at all
"Every single one of my posts" have a pictures in them ka go back new.
Btw once again coolstorymat make a new troll account so you wont get trolled on the fact your addicted to CABAL FORUMS as ~its dieing~ in your eyes but you still continue to troll kakakkakaakkakakakak

pretty sure matrimoney isn't associated with manga or anime. bakuryu is probably something related to manga or anime.

bakuryu
05-03-2011, 04:38 PM
pretty sure matrimoney isn't associated with manga or anime. bakuryu is probably something related to manga or anime.

bakuryu is a character from the bloody roar (video game) series, and no that tootshid tard doesn't know what he is talking about. me and mat are two different people just rippin on the same .

ITooTMyShid
05-03-2011, 07:25 PM
bakuryu is a character from the bloody roar (video game) series, and no that tootshid tard doesn't know what he is talking about. me and mat are two different people just rippin on the same .

HAHAHAHAHAH Ripping some one over the internet funniest shiiit i have ever heard from some fatt white kid good game.
you ripped me soo bad im dieing
Omg im dieing some kid with down syndrome just ripped me lmfaoooooo
keep posting im loveing this :D Every post makes you look even more retarded keep going XD

bakuryu
05-04-2011, 11:28 AM
HAHAHAHAHAH Ripping some one over the internet funniest shiiit i have ever heard from some fatt white kid good game.
you ripped me soo bad im dieing
Omg im dieing some kid with down syndrome just ripped me lmfaoooooo
keep posting im loveing this :D Every post makes you look even more retarded keep going XD

clearly you are mad and maybe hurt (sensitive, much?) inside , as if we all can't see how your attitude reflects what your messed up pos life has come to.

oh well, at least i dont let no lifing scum get to me :p

peace.

P.s. you can keep posting all you want, calling me retard, fat white kid (im black and skinny but k), guy with down's or w/e you can come up with but it'll only get you looking more and more stupid and ridiculous in the long run. lol@thisguyitootmyshidcoolkat

muted?

ITooTMyShid
05-04-2011, 03:17 PM
clearly you are mad and maybe hurt (sensitive, much?) inside , as if we all can't see how your attitude reflects what your messed up pos life has come to.

oh well, at least i dont let no lifing scum get to me :p

peace.

P.s. you can keep posting all you want, calling me retard, fat white kid (im black and skinny but k), guy with down's or w/e you can come up with but it'll only get you looking more and more stupid and ridiculous in the long run. lol@thisguyitootmyshidcoolkat

muted?

rofl go kill your self now.

InvalidUser
05-04-2011, 05:54 PM

He looks like a cunt and so are you.