PDA

View Full Version : Yo EST give wizards instant immunity!

Atheist
04-30-2011, 11:56 PM
Yo EST, give wizards instant immunity because they can't do crap with BM2. You guys ruined the game already with OP FBs, now at least make it a little fair.

Hash
05-01-2011, 12:02 AM
stop qq'ing n use bm1 or aura against other people. im a bl n even i know that about wizards.

cerverus3
05-01-2011, 12:10 AM
Yo EST, give wizards instant immunity because they can't do crap with BM2. You guys ruined the game already with OP FBs, now at least make it a little fair.

what u talking about wiz bm2 pwns and FB are not OP if u know how to deal whit them

Hash
05-01-2011, 12:14 AM
what u talking about wiz bm2 pwns and FB are not OP if u know how to deal whit them

haha cerv this guys obviously su.cks .. dont worry about them :)

Atheist
05-01-2011, 12:32 AM
U2 noobs aren't an FB or WI, so why are you posting like you know what you are talking about? Also, I only will listen to class w/o instant immunity. Both of you have instant immunity and are obviously biased; yet, u r acting like you know what you are talking about. Seriously too many noobs on forum.......

Derp
05-01-2011, 01:34 AM
or suçk less
wizards bm2 doesnt suçk, you need stuns in your bm2 to handle mobs
/derp
and yes im a wizard and i have no problems in dungeons and war, maybe you just suçk

Hash
05-01-2011, 03:55 AM
U2 noobs aren't an FB or WI, so why are you posting like you know what you are talking about? Also, I only will listen to class w/o instant immunity. Both of you have instant immunity and are obviously biased; yet, u r acting like you know what you are talking about. Seriously too many noobs on forum.......

According to everyone who plays this game, one class or another is OP. L2playurclass n stfü

boredom
05-01-2011, 04:51 AM
According to everyone who plays this game, one class or another is OP. L2playurclass n stfü

lol +1

Xiju
05-01-2011, 08:11 AM
Why give them instant immunity when you could give them a magic amp Shield Splinter. That's more understandable yes?

i want a magic amp shield grenade, crit shot, eagle eye, root, immunity, and bears k?

IAMABANANA
05-01-2011, 09:07 AM
omg fb so op waaa waaaa all they ever do is up the other classes cause all you cry babys all classes are op bich

Atheist
05-01-2011, 05:10 PM

You are an idiot, I been playing WI for a long time. Who benefited most after idiots in EST took out storm guardian title? FB. What did we get in return for losing such a key title in NW? Nothing. Than again why am I trying to explain myself to idiots who just started playing a year or two ago.

Kakakakakakakakaka
05-01-2011, 05:19 PM
You are an idiot, I been playing WI for a long time. Who benefited most after idiots in EST took out storm guardian title? FB. What did we get in return for losing such a key title in NW? Nothing. Than again why am I trying to explain myself to idiots who just started playing a year or two ago.

You realize that all the good players in this game don't complain about their classes......so what does that say about you?

IcyWave
05-01-2011, 06:07 PM

OMGGGG you're so lame,i pawned you when i was lvl 165,with trash gears, noob

Hash
05-01-2011, 07:39 PM

look at all the bringers .. most are WI. derp. n a year or two ago ? u must be new here. quit complaining already n get the fu.ck over it. EST will give wizards Instant Immunity when they give every other class blink.

lordforceblader
05-01-2011, 09:15 PM
evreyone stf.u and go play a p server
here i'll make it easier for you: http://cabal.iplayunlimited.com/

O.o
05-02-2011, 12:13 AM
look at all the bringers .. most are WI. derp. n a year or two ago ? u must be new here. quit complaining already n get the fu.ck over it. EST will give wizards Instant Immunity when they give every other class blink.

Blink for wizards is actually not that much better anymore since the new update includes fade to cursor (implying all other classes will be able to keep up with wizards blink dash). And although wizards bm2 is really good for pve, in war it is utterly useless, unless you're a heavy guardian/gate farmer. I agree that instant immunity would help wizards bm2 not be useless in war. +1 to the idea

gary055
05-02-2011, 12:21 AM
Blink for wizards is actually not that much better anymore since the new update includes fade to cursor (implying all other classes will be able to keep up with wizards blink dash). And although wizards bm2 is really good for pve, in war it is utterly useless, unless you're a heavy guardian/gate farmer. I agree that instant immunity would help wizards bm2 not be useless in war. +1 to the idea

So you're implying players have kept up with your blink/dash . You either cant blink/dash well or the opposite party is just that good .

O.o
05-02-2011, 12:41 AM
So you're implying players have kept up with your blink/dash . You either cant blink/dash well or the opposite party is just that good .

after the update

Izumiia
05-02-2011, 12:42 AM

blink/dash so old, all about blink,fade,dash now

gary055
05-02-2011, 12:45 AM
after the update

Point taken .

Palomar
05-02-2011, 07:53 AM
Ive played a wiz my entire time playing cabal since 05/2008 - 06/2008 until now.

Since 2008 wizards have had exactly zero benefits added to our class. ZERO.

It has been quite the opposite with every update Wiz get less and less valuable. I will always play a wiz but lets not kid around here. The class is still relevant but slowly moving towards irrelevance.

Spur
05-02-2011, 08:04 AM
lol who says good people dont complain about their class? WI vs FB is just 1 sided, any decent fb will own any wi no competition.
and its called blink,fade,blink,fade wats this dash thing your talking about?

Palomar
05-02-2011, 08:15 AM
lol who says good people dont complain about their class? WI vs FB is just 1 sided, any decent fb will own any wi no competition.
and its called blink,fade,blink,fade wats this dash thing your talking about?

Agreed. FB's are a nightmare in war...absolutely ridiculous.

Atheist
05-04-2011, 08:11 PM
Too many noobs who aren't wizards commenting on shi t they don't understand. I can't do s hit against FB, even when I am all out. We have retards with instant immunity who really don't know what it is like not to have instant immunity, talking s hit. Only people who don't have instant immunity should comment in here......................That goes to blader and WA. You noobs know who you are.

Hash
05-04-2011, 09:14 PM
Too many noobs who aren't wizards commenting on shi t they don't understand. I can't do s hit against FB, even when I am all out. We have retards with instant immunity who really don't know what it is like not to have instant immunity, talking s hit. Only people who don't have instant immunity should comment in here......................That goes to blader and WA. You noobs know who you are.

... I've played with a wiz in war .. even when fb's rooted me i killed them. that shiit aint hard to do. Atleast u guys easily break MF.

O.o
05-04-2011, 10:23 PM
... I've played with a wiz in war .. even when fb's rooted me i killed them. that shiit aint hard to do. Atleast u guys easily break MF.

what tier?

Chris
05-04-2011, 10:31 PM
Why give them instant immunity when you could give them a magic amp Shield Splinter. That's more understandable yes?

THIS

why not just give them a shield, bro? field of fear and art of fierceness too.

MORTAL BANE ON WIZARDS IS A MUST HAVE, THEY WILL SUHK BALLZ WITHOUT IT, TRUST ME DO IT!!!

"Paper is good, nerf rock -Scissors"

Hash
05-04-2011, 10:56 PM
what tier?

110-139

Rastan
05-04-2011, 11:25 PM
"Paper is good, nerf rock -Scissors"

truth

Atheist
05-05-2011, 12:14 PM

You are a noob I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. We only talk about T5 here.

Hash
05-05-2011, 12:21 PM
You are a noob I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. We only talk about T5 here.

how does that change anything ? erm .. WA n BL still struggle to break MF at 180, whereas u guys dont need 2 change any gear to break it. Just shut up already, you've been proven wrong a million times. Stupid noob, go back to your mums tit if your gonna whine like a little . herp derp.

I'm poor so WI are noobs

That's all ive been seeing.

O.o
05-05-2011, 03:16 PM
110-139

well this is the reason why you were owning with your wizard. the lower the level the more base atk/m.atk is important whereas in t5 base atk is less important than rate/dmg. so yes wizards are stronger in lower tiers because they generally have the most base m. atk. but t1-t3 isn't taken seriously

O.o
05-05-2011, 03:20 PM
>Wizard
>Complaining about BM2

Sorry, but you guys have the best bm2 for boss hunting, and are notorious for having easy high war scores. Don't complain.

why would we complain about bm2 for boss hunting... and how would instant immunity help with boss hunting?
the reason we're complaining is that same bm2 is useless in war

O.o
05-05-2011, 03:40 PM
It wouldn't. What I was getting at, is the fact that Wizards have the best BM2 for boss hunting, by far, so they shouldn't complain about not having the best pvp BM2.

Every class is good at one thing, and equally as bad at the other. You take that responsibility when you roll the class you choose.

but all other classes can use their bm2 for both boss hunting and pvp. ours is only good for pve

Spur
05-05-2011, 05:32 PM
And it absolutely rapes at pve, so be happy, lol..

And what about FS? They can't do crap for pve or pvp in bm2.
Besides, only two classes get Instant Immunity, which are WA and BL. So all the other classes are just as likely to fall down during bm2 as wiz.

FS can aod if they get rooted, FB can root them back when they get rooted, FA can unroot themselves, WI? stays there and dies

Xiju
05-05-2011, 06:18 PM
or kill them wtih ur leet range b4 they kill u ?

8 range dont cut it =[

Spur
05-05-2011, 09:48 PM
or kill them wtih ur leet range b4 they kill u ?

fade back, life capsules back to full hp, aura?bm1?, root again, combo force kick in with debuffs u try with a WI

Palomar
05-06-2011, 06:38 AM
Spur...you are missing the super special ability that we have to blink. Sheesh. Rooted? Blink. No range? Blink. Need to regain hp? Blink. 27hp for 180 rankup...be glad they let you keep Blink. No new buffs when new skills came out...again be glad they let us keep blink.

Blink is the answer to all WI problems.

Shinji
05-06-2011, 06:46 AM
Its always been lawl

Palomar
05-06-2011, 07:42 AM
Yeah cause you can blink when your rooted.

Wow you are just razor sharp at detecting sarcasm arent you. Impressive.

You must be a WI with sixthsense.

Xiju
05-06-2011, 07:48 AM
hell i'd take a 3 second instant with like a 180 cd
that sounds fair right? :>

Palomar
05-06-2011, 09:15 AM
You're right about that, but FS can AoD at any time.

Uhhh...so what lol.

I think the point is that every class except for WI have some sort of counter option for root. Unless EST is just tryin to make money off of Perfect Defense pots. Sounds like thier M/O huh.

Well I guess we do have a counter and thats just run away from any FB we see. Thats fun lol.

Atheist
05-07-2011, 06:17 AM
Where is my instant immunity EST? Or, better yet gimme back my storm guardian and my infinite SP. Oh you thought I forgot about the added cool time on blink you douchebaskets? After all of this you OP FBs? Can't do jack with BM2 anymore...........

Shinji
05-07-2011, 08:38 AM
Where is my instant immunity EST? Or, better yet gimme back my storm guardian and my infinite SP. Oh you thought I forgot about the added cool time on blink you douchebaskets? After all of this you OP FBs? Can't do jack with BM2 anymore...........
Just be quiet lawl

Atheist
05-08-2011, 11:24 AM
Just be quiet lawl

Hey noob Fb, just because you are a selfish FB, it doesn't give you the right to tell others to not speak out against unfairness. I know you are and all the FBs in t5 are enjoying the huge advantage of OP attacks and unfair updates against the wizard class last few years. If you have something against my argument, try to refute. Telling me to be quiet does not do anything. How come FBs, WA and BL are all against me on this thread? I wonder?

Deathlymonkey
05-08-2011, 12:28 PM
Hey noob Fb, just because you are a selfish FB, it doesn't give you the right to tell others to not speak out against unfairness. I know you are and all the FBs in t5 are enjoying the huge advantage of OP attacks and unfair updates against the wizard class last few years. If you have something against my argument, try to refute. Telling me to be quiet does not do anything. How come FBs, WA and BL are all against me on this thread? I wonder?

Im a wiz and i think you complain too much. If you're not happy with this game just quit or reroll to FB if you think they're so OP.

Atheist
05-08-2011, 12:38 PM
You guys have more HP and DEF along with Root, MF, LvL down, hard luck, darkness, compared to our blink and attack down? Also notice how epic wizard gear is always the last in line to drop, therefore very expensive? I never said wizards should get root, so why are you crying for blink? Those are unique skill for each class like blink is for wizards. I am talking about how when we had storm guardian 60% resist, it wasn't a huge advantage because you can still spam root. Storm guardian was useful because it made wizards less squishy, and we were able to defend. Now I go into a mob of caps, I last 3-5 seconds. An fb or a WA in bm2 can't be killed so easily, and are able to defend. After they took storm guardian, our BM2 became pretty much useless against opposing players. Wizards have lost the ability to defend. Since that update, instead of helping wizards recover, what happened? FBs were over powered and they increased cool time for blink. Now put everything together and realize that wizards have been weakened one update after another, therefore my complaint is legitimate.

Atheist
05-08-2011, 12:41 PM
Im a wiz and i think you complain too much. If you're not happy with this game just quit or reroll to FB if you think they're so OP.

B I T C H I am the abolitionist and you are the ungrateful slave! Get it?

Deathlymonkey
05-08-2011, 12:50 PM
B I T C H I am the abolitionist and you are the ungrateful slave! Get it?

k.